• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Hero Tournament

Yeah, but with you already being apart of the earlier rounds there is still bias. I was hoping to get a moderator or two to judge. But I’ll probably find people when we get to the beginning of the final round.

That wouldn’t really be a good decent sized post.

Yeah, then set it up like this after you post.

The battle was coming to a close, and both sides had been giving it their all. Etc.

Hey, is it okay if I make a minor adjustment to my character sheet? I just need to change the name and gender of a Pokemon

Guys, as a note, posts need to be at least six sentences. It’s in the rules in the beginning of this thread. I’ve noticed posts are beginning to shrink in size. I understand that right now, it’s interactions, but you can still get six sentences if you include things like the environment, your OC’s thought, and other assorted things.

Hey, just dropping a post real quick here to let everyone know that I'm going to be out for the next few days. I will definitely be back though. Hope everyone else's battles go well!