• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Hero Tournament

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yeah but we aren't done with it yet lol. I like the French twist because it doesn't prepare your trainer for what the enemy may dish out, making a unique battle quality. I think it's nice

Hooray, more French language dumps!
-Relais: Baton Pass
-Coup Bas: Sucker Punch
-Vibrobscur: Dark Pulse
-Poing de Feu: Fire Punch
Also, Garett's message to his Honchkrow was basically just "Hang in there."

Thanks Shen. Hey, since it looks like the NPC battles are coming to a close soon, which time zones is everyone in? EST over here.

Ry would I be good to swap out my Wobbuffet for the next battle? Because it's all well and good me doing what I just did in an NPC fight but that would be really broken in an actual battle..

I'll be posting my battle in a massive chunk, so might take a day. (And I might have to spoiler it .x.') I'm actually stuck on how to play my NPC...

Sorry, my final post is going to take a while. Unfortunately I haven't had any time to work on it this'll weekend. I'll have it ready and posted by the month's end. Again, really sorry. :(

Although, great question... How would a person try to cheat during a battle? or in the tournament in general?

I get hacking into the mainframe to rig the entire matching system, and then using an outside Pokemon to control your opponent's Pokemon with an unseeable Psychic-Type move or something else like that. But what else? Replacing a judge or referee? Are those the only things?

Well, if we’re going by anime rules, then someone commanding their Pokémon to leave the ring would be cheating, though I guess that would be obvious. Or maybe a cheater would subtly slip their Pokémon healing items or berries mid-battle, like applying a Hyper Potion under the cover of a Smokescreen.