• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon : Hameha Region

Map.png

Welcome to the Hameha Region! We will start in Crescent Town, the home of our main character...
(By the way, when adding something for the first time, be sure to give a good description about your character..... I am looking forward to two friends, a boy and a girl, to travel with the main character... as for the rival, someone who isn't so friendly, {IN THE STORY}... I will be adding other side characters that will give the story a little boost, also I will be controlling the actions of Professor Andromeda.... I request everyone else to try to go with your character only..... Thanks everyone, and you must read the introduction or you will get confused!)
Now...
Let the adventure begin!!!

The normal breeze of Crescent Town was so peaceful. Who would want to leave this beautiful place? There is one boy so far who has decided to do so! With the Pokemon Professor's Lab in the town, the boy was thinking about becoming a Pokemon Trainer! He loved Pokemon from the bottom of his heart, seeing so many trainers ever since he was a little boy, coming to challenge his hometown's gym, as it was the 8th one... the boy is our hero, Jet Grayson! He knew this was the day, this was the day he could follow his dreams into becoming a Pokemon Master! He took his mother's permission and ran to the lab. After talking to the Professor, he went to the table with the three starters...

'It's finally time! My best friend is in front of me. And I need to find him...' Jet thought.

"Petalurk, Totflame or Pawave! Who will it be, Jet?" Andromeda asked.

"................ I know! ....... I'll choose Petalurk!!!" Jet finally decided.

"Petalurk, The Forest Lurking Pokemon, is your choice? Great! It evolves into Vinja, The Sinister Vine Pokemon, which finally turns into Samurose, The... you'll find that out later anyway!" Andromeda explained. "Well, here is your Pokedex! And some Pokeballs to start off with! Take a Badge Case, too!" she said.

Right with that, another trainer came running into the lab, probably with a plan somewhat like Jet's.....

Attachments

• Introduction.docx
    13.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator: