1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BW/B2W2 Pokemon greed

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by hannahmeganh, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Do you want a Pokémon for a long time? Full of searching but cant find it? Post that Pokémon that you want and I'll get it for you in a few secs. Any level you want but not over 100.

Kage no Tamashi likes this.
  2. Kage no Tamashi

Friend Code:
    2535-4193-4005
    Do you do HA and movesets?

3. yes if they can learn the move i'll do that

4. Kage no Tamashi

Friend Code:
    2535-4193-4005
    Pickpocket Shrifty lv 100 Dark Pulse, Leaf Storm, Synthesis and energy ball?

5. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

I think it meant Shiftry. Some people really fail at applying Google-fu to Pokémon names if they can't remember how to spell them.

That's no excuse for a one-word post, by the way.

Incidentally, a friendly reminder from staff - because the way you phrased the introduction post of this thread kind of seems... suspect. We do not tolerate the trafficking of hacked - or otherwise generated outside the games in any way - Pokémon on the WiFi boards. So unless you somehow managed to obtain a Seedot with a Hidden Ability before the Dream World shut down, got it (or an offspring that somehow inherited the hidden ability - which was a pain in the tail actually get in Gen 5) to learn Synthesis, evolved it, move tutor'd Dark Pulse into it in B2/W2 (Because Dark Pulse was NOT a TM in Generation 5, which is what this thread is directed towards), TM'd Energy Ball onto it, evolved it with a Leaf Stone, got it to learn Leaf Storm and level-grinded the fuck out of it to level 100 - a rather tedious process that cannot be completed in "a few secs"...

Yeah. Y'know what I'm saying.

(Incidentally you have about a month to do it - the Nintendo WFC is shutting down on May 20th and effectively rendering Gen V completely incompatible with the internet.)

#6 StellarWind Elsydeon, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  6. oh sorry I was trying to be nice sorry but I guess its a hack im not sure.... but if is I'll keep it away from the site

thanks for telling me

You were right it is a hack sorry

#7 hannahmeganh, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014