• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Gray?

A

Anonymous

lucario123 said:
I have a question what if they had a fourth version i would totally get all four versions

...What use would nentendo have for a fourth version?

Atma

Formerly Karu
Jarino, get over it :p Be honest and take a look. Gen IV was metals. HeartGold, SoulSilver, Platinum. I think that it can't even be hinting, if anything Platinum's name was a hint at the metallic names of Gen II Remake names.

Imo Grey will go and Gamefreak will do what they can to make it exciting once people get over the boring effect of the name. Tbh I have no idea what they'll do regarding city and forest but there-in lies potential for both to be replaced, I think I saw mention of some kind of Grey 'burbs earlier in the thread...? It has reasonable potential. They could also have the city surrounded by the forest.

The alternative is that some kind of nothingness distortion will occur ingame, true it's a leaf from Plat but who knows?

Worst/best case scenario is that the third game will never come about. Yeah it's been kinda done since Gen I (Yellow was kind of novelty and I felt Emerald was for newgame prototype lulz) but there's no guarantee as far as I'm aware they'll do it. Though I admit the point stands this cash cow still has some milk left =x

For what I EXPECT is there is one... an exciting story rewire to keep us occupied before they fly away and make a pretty little 3D game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see more of a story with the first gym leaders, their the only ones who didn't have a part in the story at all....maybe even battle all three and a battle sprite that shows all three.

Personally I could see the third game should be called Carbon Gray or Steel or something along those lines....I don't know why thou. Maybe it's because in the latest BW episode Team R mention Black and White in their matto (and this being the first time I actully pay attention to it) and when Meowth says his part I know he's sawing 'Carving' but with his voice it just sounds like 'Carbon' (added on his was gray when he said it....)

We all know Kyurem will be the main legendary (unless they introduce a new one... My opinion because in an interview with Junichi Musadi, he said he wants to make it like generation 1. So MAYBE, they will introduce a new Pokemon) So if Kyurem is, he will probably get a new form.

Second, We know nothing what-so-ever about "N" All we know is that he's the king of Team Plasma. We know nothing about his past or anything. And [shadow=red,left]HOW[/shadow] will Team Plasma actually seperate humans and Pokemon??? Other teams had the same goal, but they didnt have the Knoweladgeable plan to where it would work, maybe they could combine the powers of ram/rom To create Plasma to destroy humans so Pokemon can live freely??? Or they would use Kyurem to try and create a cold world to punish humans for what Team Plasma thinks capturing Pokemon is abuse?? It'll soon be revealed, the announcement for the third version should come May of 2012, i know thats far away, but itll get here, then maybe we will know the plot of the third version.