• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon GO: Progress Logs and Discussion

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Are any of you still actively (or semi-actively) playing GO? If so, what's your current level? How many species have you registered in your PokéDex? What are your most powerful Pokémon? Do you have a specific team or favoured Pokémon for taking on rival gyms? Etc. etc.

Feel free to use this topic to discuss anything about your progress in the game, may it be a new egg you hatched or rare Pokemon you caught, a new entry in your 'Dex or your most recent level up, and so forth. Pictures are more than welcome to show off your info/Pokémon collections!

My current progress

First, the basics:
image.png

Despite not having many opportunities to play lately (on account of barely anything spawning by my home), I recently hit level 19. GO might not be a horribly deep game but I'm still enjoying poking at it whenever possible. :)

My current PokeDex collection looks like this:

image.png

And these are my most powerful Pokemon at this time:

image.png

I tend to only nickname my Pokemon if I have no immediate plans to power-up others of the same species. My Kingler is fairly recent, but the rest pictured here I've had for several weeks now. Nothing fancy. I'm looking forward to someday evolving for a Gyarados. ^^

Last edited:
This is a game discussion in pokemon. Talk about your journey throughout Pokemon Go and more.

Look at this cute Seel I found :3
Screenshot_2016-10-15-10-31-08.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
@SnazzyScragsel - Ended up merging your topic with my own because they were basically the same concept. Yay thought for someone else who actually still plays GO! XD

Personally, I recently had a lot of fun with the Halloween event. Not only did it encourage me to start avidly playing GO again, I ended up getting several Pokemon evolutions that I'd previously never registered in my Dex. Can't remember the full list of them all now but the ones I can recall were Raichu, Marowak, Gengar, and Persian. I'm also very close to finally having a Nidoking now, too. I hope that they do another event like that for Christmas. ^^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I lost my Pokemon Go account some time ago; I changed my Google account's email and now I can't log in (and yes, I'm 90% certain that changing my email is what caused this to happen). I'd considered completely restarting, but I put so much time and energy those first 2 months of the game that I simply don't have anymore that I felt like it wasn't worth the effort. All my rl friends are level 25+ at this point with nearly completed Pokedexes as well, so the joy of going out to hang out with them and catch Pokemon is gone as well.

I guess I could send an email to Niantic, but I've long since uninstalled the game that I can't be bothered to pick it back up. Which is a shame, I had a lot of fun playing Go and made many great memories. Missing out on the Halloween event just makes me feel less obligated to download it again.

I honestly enjoy Pokemon Go. I made many friends in my town now because of it. I mean now I can walk around and see a familiar face and just hang out with them. (Doesn't happen that often, but it does) Our favorite thing is to pick a day to all go to a gym and just destroy it in a 4v1