1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokémon GO: Progress Logs and Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by Linkachu, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Are any of you still actively (or semi-actively) playing GO? If so, what's your current level? How many species have you registered in your PokéDex? What are your most powerful Pokémon? Do you have a specific team or favoured Pokémon for taking on rival gyms? Etc. etc.

Feel free to use this topic to discuss anything about your progress in the game, may it be a new egg you hatched or rare Pokemon you caught, a new entry in your 'Dex or your most recent level up, and so forth. Pictures are more than welcome to show off your info/Pokémon collections!

My current progress

First, the basics:
    image.png

Despite not having many opportunities to play lately (on account of barely anything spawning by my home), I recently hit level 19. GO might not be a horribly deep game but I'm still enjoying poking at it whenever possible. :)

My current PokeDex collection looks like this:

image.png

And these are my most powerful Pokemon at this time:

image.png

I tend to only nickname my Pokemon if I have no immediate plans to power-up others of the same species. My Kingler is fairly recent, but the rest pictured here I've had for several weeks now. Nothing fancy. I'm looking forward to someday evolving for a Gyarados. ^^

#1 Linkachu, Aug 22, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  2. This is a game discussion in pokemon. Talk about your journey throughout Pokemon Go and more.

Look at this cute Seel I found :3 Screenshot_2016-10-15-10-31-08.png

#2 Scrafty, Oct 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2016
  3. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

@SnazzyScragsel - Ended up merging your topic with my own because they were basically the same concept. Yay thought for someone else who actually still plays GO! XD

Personally, I recently had a lot of fun with the Halloween event. Not only did it encourage me to start avidly playing GO again, I ended up getting several Pokemon evolutions that I'd previously never registered in my Dex. Can't remember the full list of them all now but the ones I can recall were Raichu, Marowak, Gengar, and Persian. I'm also very close to finally having a Nidoking now, too. I hope that they do another event like that for Christmas. ^^

4. Shiny Pyxis

Shiny Pyxis 2016 Singles Football

I lost my Pokemon Go account some time ago; I changed my Google account's email and now I can't log in (and yes, I'm 90% certain that changing my email is what caused this to happen). I'd considered completely restarting, but I put so much time and energy those first 2 months of the game that I simply don't have anymore that I felt like it wasn't worth the effort. All my rl friends are level 25+ at this point with nearly completed Pokedexes as well, so the joy of going out to hang out with them and catch Pokemon is gone as well.

I guess I could send an email to Niantic, but I've long since uninstalled the game that I can't be bothered to pick it back up. Which is a shame, I had a lot of fun playing Go and made many great memories. Missing out on the Halloween event just makes me feel less obligated to download it again.

5. I honestly enjoy Pokemon Go. I made many friends in my town now because of it. I mean now I can walk around and see a familiar face and just hang out with them. (Doesn't happen that often, but it does) Our favorite thing is to pick a day to all go to a gym and just destroy it in a 4v1

6. I have a spare pokemon go account with a dragonite. Want it?

PORYGON AT MY HOUSE Screenshot_2016-11-10-21-24-05.png

#6 Scrafty, Nov 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2016