• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Go Mobile Game Revealed

great... another app NOT for kindle. my mom has a phone (android/google) but its hard to use cuz the screen is tiny and it does not have much memory. i love nintendo, i just wish they would give kindle more luvs. :(

WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME POKEMON! (FYI I don't have a phone) ;_;
omg i have a kindle but nothin is on kindle :( . time to go play fake pokemon stuff cuz im finished with alpha sapphire and replaying y (guy traded me a bad egg but i saved every pokemon). i am so sorry if you have a computer try pokemon uranium it is cool dude.

The Pokémon Company have today announced a brand new mobile game coming to Android and iOS in 2016. The game, known as Pokémon Go, is a collaboration between the Pokémon Company, Nintendo and Niantic Labs who are acting as the developer.
The aim of Pokémon Go is to encourage players to find Pokémon in the real world while they go about their daily lives. By using location information the game will let players discover, trade, battle and capture Pokémon they come across. Pokémon Go will be a free to play game with in-app purchases on offer, a lot like Pokémon Shuffle.
Nintendo are developing a Pokémon Go Plus Bluetooth gadget which will allow players to get notifications from the game on the device without having to check their phone all the time. The gadget can be worn as a watch of sorts or will have the ability to be clipped onto belts, jackets, bags etc.

Junichi Masuda is working on the music, design and setting for the game and has also commented that he hopes to be able to link Pokémon Go with the main series Pokémon games in the future.

A trailer for the game can be viewed below:

The Pokémon Company have today announced a brand new mobile game coming to Android and iOS in 2016. The game, known as Pokémon Go, is a collaboration between the Pokémon Company, Nintendo and Niantic Labs who are acting as the developer.
The aim of Pokémon Go is to encourage players to find Pokémon in the real world while they go about their daily lives. By using location information the game will let players discover, trade, battle and capture Pokémon they come across. Pokémon Go will be a free to play game with in-app purchases on offer, a lot like Pokémon Shuffle.
Nintendo are developing a Pokémon Go Plus Bluetooth gadget which will allow players to get notifications from the game on the device without having to check their phone all the time. The gadget can be worn as a watch of sorts or will have the ability to be clipped onto belts, jackets, bags etc.

Junichi Masuda is working on the music, design and setting for the game and has also commented that he hopes to be able to link Pokémon Go with the main series Pokémon games in the future.

A trailer for the game can be viewed below:

I swear to God, if all the legendary Pokemon are in south Korea, I am going to lose my mind.

I'm. So. Excited. This is as close to being a legitimate trainer as we can get (for now, at least, correct me in one hundred years) what a beautiful idea that actually has me looking forward to another year and lots of outdoorsy exploration, with a twist.

I'd like to think there won't be pricey expansion packs, but I'd prefer a few dollars for the next gen/inventory than redundant, limited to one chance per day mini games. If there's a chance to obtain Flygon I'm in heaven<3

I'm. So. Excited. This is as close to being a legitimate trainer as we can get (for now, at least, correct me in one hundred years) what a beautiful idea that actually has me looking forward to another year and lots of outdoorsy exploration, with a twist.

I'd like to think there won't be pricey expansion packs, but I'd prefer a few dollars for the next gen/inventory than redundant, limited to one chance per day mini games. If there's a chance to obtain Flygon I'm in heaven<3
Except it's only gen 1 confirmed so far. :?