• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Ginger: Shoga Region RolePlay

"I think my Riolu is going to evolve soon I used to play with it a ton when I was little" Kip said "I also used to be a Pokemon Ranger but I decided that I wanted to go on a journey of my own, anyway where are you headed" Kip asked

"I'm from Sinnoh, and I wanted to explore Shoga because it will be fun and it will be a great way to become stronger with Tyrogue who recently hatched from an egg and train towards being a Fighting type master, but the thing is I have no idea where i'm going, I mean I'm getting lost around my own hotel. I don't know a thing about this region" Pheobe sighed

(By the way if you read my "intro" I put shiny Riolu)
"Cool well I'm from Kanto, Ninja Village to be exact and this was my starter." Kip says and brings out her Graninja. "I just started my journey in Shoga"

"Wooooow that's soooo cool I haven't even seen a Greninja in person either, this is so awesome, I haven't even been here a day and I've seen so many Pokemon" She starts jumping up and down like an excited schoolgirl.

"Yeah sure I'll travel with you, I probably won't get lost as much if I'm with you, I got given Tyrogue as an egg for graduating Pokemon school as a reward, anyway could you tell me about this town we're in cause I'm a bit clueless" Pheobe chuckled

"Well let's see" Kip looks at a map "well I don't know exactly but we are near a Pokemon Center, Vent do you know what town are we in"

Edit: Picture of my trainer card below.
image.png

Last edited:
"We're in Honeyroot Town." Nina said from the side and fed Mime Jr. again while he fell asleep. "Prin!" Prinplup nodded before Growlithe bumped into him, making the azure feather Pokmeon started chasing the fire type around. "Halt, attention, sit." She glared at her disoriented Pokemon. Both Pokémon halted, turned towards her and sat down when told. "Good."

"ok guys me,dewott and riolu will seek natu ok?" "wott!" the dewott stay near of the prinplup and use facade and start run "dewott come back here!" zyro start run after the shiny dewott

Prinplup was about to chase after the other water Pokémon, but stopped dead in his tracks when Nina's eyes bore into his back like lasers. He sat back down obediently and pulled out leftover poffin he saved. "Good boy." Nina nodded proudly at her partner and returned Mime Jr. to his Poke-Ball. "So are you guys here to battle the Honeyroot gym leader?" She asked the group.

Name: Daniel
Trainer type: Coordinator
Pokemon: Serperior (Leaf blade, vine whip, frenzy plant, energy ball)
Lopunny (Attract, focus blast, dizzy punch, heal bell)
Mightyena (Hyper beam, secret power, astonish, ice fang)
Shiny Honchkrow (Payback, dark pulse, fly, psychic)
Plusle (Discharge, attract, helping hand, spark)
Machoke (Strength, thief, seismic toss, bulk up)
Appearance: Auburn curly hair, brown eyes, and olive skin. He wears loose, comfortable blue jeans, a black jacket, and a white shirt underneath. He uses a wheelchair, which is mostly black, with silver wheels.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Yena! Mightyena!"

Daniel backed up, so that he could wheel himself around to see what she was barking at. A natu was hopping about in the grass nearby, pecking at the ground for poffin crumbs.

"What's the big deal, Mightyena?" He scoffed, "It's only a natu."

"Mightyena! Mighty, mightyena!" She barked. She knew that he couldn't understand her, but it was worth a try to get him to understand...

"Do you think I should try to catch it or something?" He enquired.

"Yena! Yena!"

"Is it sick? Does it need the pokemon centre?"

"Yena, yena!" she barked.

Daniel huffed, turning his wheelchair back around, to the direction that he wanted to go in. "You sure are noisy today," he mused.

Last edited:
"oh ummmm okay, well I wish you find your Natu soon" Pheobe yelled to Vent. " See ya everyone" Pheobe and Kip started to make their way to the gym. Then there was a barking in the distance and Tyrogue was quick to react to it and suddenly turned towards it. "It's only barking from a random Poocheyena probably, chill out." Pheobe said to Tyrogue. Tyrogue stared at the direction of where the barking came from for a couple of seconds and then quickly dashed off in the direction he stared at. "What the hell? Tyrogue where are you going!?" Pheobe yelled whilst chasing after him. They reached a local park, Pheobe noticed that Tyrogue had stopped and was staring at something. "Tyrogue what on earth were you doing?" Tyrogue was unfazed by Pheobe's question. Pheobe looked at where Tyrogue was staring and saw the Natu next to a Mightyena and a person in a wheelchair. Pheobe approached them, "Hiya sorry i saw Natu's trainer looking for it back at the hotel, thanks so much Mightyena for catching our attention" Pheobe then patted Mightyena on the head.

Mightyena gave Pheobe's hand a lick, appreciating the attention.

"Oh so this natu belongs to someone," the boy cried, "I was just headed to the hotel myself! I'm Daniel, from Unova, by the way. It's nice to meet you two!"

And he carefully extended his hand out.

"It's very nice to meet you my name's Pheobe and this is Tyrogue" Pheobe shook his hand and Tyrogue bowed. "This is Kip, we were on our way from the hotel funnily enough to the local Pokemon gym for Kip to battle"

"So you're trainers, right? I'm going to go and groom all of my pokemon one last time, before our contest tonight. It's our debut in this region, so we need to look our very best," he explained, "I'll be rooting for you in your gym battle!"

"I hope you do well at the contest, and could you please take Natu with you for now since your going to the hotel. That would be awesome. Anyway we should head off to the gym now see ya Daniel, Come on Kip" Pheobe started to march off, Tyrogue quickly bowed to Daniel again and quickly ran after Pheobe.

"Wiiishh" Willis and Haunter "walk" to Honneyroot city and shakes the first person hand they see. Which happens to ba a person with a Natu. Willis extends his to "Vent" hand and says "Hi im Willis! Nice to meet you!" 381614_trainercard-Willis.png

"hello im vent and is nice to meet you too" the natu started watch the haunter with a evil look "ehhhhhh natu are you okay?" the dewott pick he shell and attack haunter and start run "wott!"

"Ye-NA!"

"Oh, Mightyena, I hope you're not thinking of getting involved!" Daniel cried, wheeling after her as she chased the dewott and haunter, "At least let me take your new collar off first! That thing wasn't cheap, you know!"

Daniel almost ran over Vent and Willis as he wheeled at full speed, desperately trying to catch up to his mightyena...

Willis begin to yell "Ahh HAUNTER come back!!" soon he begins to run as fast as he can. "Go Gligar!" "Gligar!" Willis begins to talk to Gligar "Gligar can you swoop down and catch up to Haunter" said Willis with in a rush. Gligar nodded and began to catch up to Haunter.

Pheobe marched in a certain direction as if she knew where she was going, she also spoke continuously throughout the trip. "Fighting-type Pokemon is the most interesting kind, in my opinion, they are all so powerful and in order to become a powerful trainer I need to embrace their power and teach them aspects to battling which involve defence rather than offence, what do you think Kip?" Pheobe turned around to see Kip's response but he was nowhere to be found. "Oh no did I wander off again whilst he was talking to that guy Daniel?" Pheobe heavily sighed and looked up in thought. "I guess we might as well look around a bit since we're here, wherever that is" Pheobe walked window shopped at almost every shop but didn't actually buy anything. She sat down next to a food stall that sold poffins and Pheobe and Tyrogue decided to have lunch that moment. Whilst eating her lunch she looked up and looked down an alleyway. She saw a Machop getting bullied by a Trubbish and a Koffing. "Tyrogue we need to help that Machop over there!" She declared. The two instantly started sprinting towards the incident. "Tyrogue use Fake out!" Tyrogue leaped at the two poison types and clapped hands with power launching the two Pokemon away from the Machop. Both Trubbish and Koffing used sludge back at Tyrogue. "Tyrogue dodge then use mega kick!" Tyrogue flipped over the sludges and Mega kicked the Koffing as if it was a football into Trubbish launching them out of the alley. "Machop are you okay?!" Pheobe asked. However, Machop wasn't responding and had a purple mark on its forehead. "Tyrogue, Machop is poisoned, I'm gonna take it to the Pokemon centre. You go find Kip!" Pheobe and Machop both sprinted in different directions to complete their mission.