• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Games Retold RP

Which game should we basend this off of?

• Firered / Leafgreen

• Soulsilver / Heartgold

• Pearl / Diamond

• Platinum

• Black / White

Results are only viewable after voting.
oh snap, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE ALL OF THAT WTF @Crims0n @koopa000

I mean, I knew some of the Pokemon on my team were similar to Dawn's, but that was because I simply love all of those pokemon. But I had no idea that Dawn's name was Platinum, in the game Platinum lol. I just have my character named that because I've just loved the platinum mineral/element, so almost all of my Pokemon OC's are named... Platinum >_<

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Dawn's Platinum name is still Dawn

We were talking about the Pokémon Manga where the female that looked exactly like Dawn is named Platinum lmao

But still this is all so coincidental

True. I was going to have my character be a Coordinator, too @.@ But nvm, I'm going with regular trainer because I hate when people try to fly under the raidar and try to be too much like canon characters, so it makes me cringe realizing that thats exactly what I'm doing lmao

Now, I have to work very hard to not get a Fuego, and Ry relationship. XD.

Also. @Icena, go ahead and post your team, and I'll have mine up later today. I have to work so I won't be active this afternoon.

Again, I won't be active until late tomorrow night, due to a lastinternal scedule shift at work. Ugh!

Also, what you guys might want to try, is doing a run through of Platinum with the team you picked, or at least challenge the Elite Four with it. That's what I will try to do.

Also, @Icena, @koopa000, @Crims0n, and @Platinum_, you are all good to make your OC'S and submit them. Here is the sheet.

Name:
Personality:
Physical Appearance:
Clothing:
Future Team:

Also, considering we are retelling the games, please be somewhere around 10 -14 , and you live in Twinleaf town. I'll explain a bit of how it will flow after we get everyone's sheet in.

Name: Kenzin (Ken)

Personality: Ken is a thrill-seaker. A lover of life and all things Pokemon. So when he finally got permission to receive his own Pokemon and make a life for himself, he was ecstatic. Ken enjoys making close friends, however can be fairly awkward when it comes to meeting strangers.

Physical Appearance: Shaggy blonde hair, and deep, round brown eyes. He is average is weight and size for a 13 year old.

Clothing: He wears his favorite hoodie - a plain white one, with long strings. He also wears black joggers, and van-like shoes. He adorns his lucky thin black bandana around his shaggy head, as well (feeling like it gives him luck). Also wears a Poketech on his wrist after being gifted for his birthday.

Future Team:
512165_trainercard-Platinum.png

Name: Olive Schuwertson

Personality: Olive is very serious about her goal: to become a member of the Elite Four. In fact, she's serious about pretty much everything. She's a perfectionist and tries her best at every single thing she does (although sometimes she feels like her best isn't good enough). Olive is very considerate, although sometimes she can be quite stubborn.

Physical Appearance: Olive has golden brown stick-straight hair that reaches her shoulders. She's a bit pale and has round, sea-green eyes. Olive's nose and cheeks are almost completely covered in freckles. Olive is a bit shorter than an average thirteen year-old, and looks a bit younger than she really is (which really frustrates her).

Clothing: Olive wears a thin, dark purple jacket with inside pockets (to store pokeballs and other handy things) along with navy blue pants that go down to her ankles. Her sneakers are also navy blue and have white shoelaces.

Future Team: Lucario (a.k.a. her evolved starter), Crobat, Tentacruel, Haunter, Skuntank, Toxicroak

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name: Scarlett Andrews
Personality: Scarlett is a calm person who thinks before she acts. Sometimes, she overthinks issues that aren't meant to be big. Acts friendly and graceful. She talks in a soft toned voice and doesn't yell much unless she is in dire need to do so. She is also quite hotheaded and won't back down easily from ANYTHING
Physical Appearance: Scarlett has red messy long hair that reaches to her shoulders. Facial features consists of blue almond eyes and peachy skin. Height is about 5"2'.
Clothing: She wears a white tee with 3 crimson horizontal lines going across the chest. She wears a silver long cardigan and has a rose necklace. She wears skinny jeans that's fit for traveling and a pair of cute brown boots.
Future Team: Scarlett's Team

Umm, @Icena, would you mind changing Roserade to something else. I'm pretty sure @Platinum_ had already called dibs on that one.

Also, I'll try to get my form up soon within the next few days. The RP will not be started until July 1st, when I return from my trip, so you guys can do amy updating or improvements (or impatiently waiting, like I would do) until then. Sorry for such a wait and thanks for sticking with me, and my seemingly insane craziness.

It will be interesting to say the least. So far, I'm hoping to go with maybe defensive Pokemon, to create a character who is really nervous, with a over imaginative and hyperactive partner. It shall be interesting.

Ah, Tentecruel, nice.

So for my team, the current party members will be Infernape, Gastrodon, and Steelix (I'm pretty sure no one picked one of these guys.) Any more suggestions to my team, CONSIDERING, I will have a shy, defensive kind of trainer.

• Name: James "Jimmy" Chapman
  • Personality: Jimmy is nervous, quite, and easily frightened. He is often found studying, or reading books. However, after spending so much time in books, and helping the professor, he is quite knowledgeable about Pokemon Evolutions, along with basic facts, and breeding skills. He battles quite defensively, and thinks a lot about what he does.He is extremely reliable and always is prepared. His goal is to be a champion.
  • Physical Appearance: Jimmy is thin, tall, and stands at about, 6'1". His skin is pale, and his eyes are dark brown. He is lanky, and has poor eyesight.
  • Clothing: He wears black, wire frame, slightly crooked glasses. For his outfit, he wears a green and white striped polo shirt. Then he wears black jeans, with a pair of black sneakers. Slung over his shoulder is a black backpack, which he keeps tons of gear.
  • Future Team: Infernape, Gastrodon, Steelix, Abamasnow, Staraptor, and Rotom.
    (Later on, I will explain, my reasons and their personalities.

@Ry_Burst Would it be alright and not disturb the story of the RP if I made Kenzin (my character) a Coordinator? I know my characters are usually always coordinators, but I figured it'd make sense since contests are prominent in Sinnoh and it would add a bit of a variety among the 5 trainers roleplaying, that way not everyone has the same exact goal.

(If not, thats completely fine too)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
^^^ same, i love coordinating and pokemon contests, basically anything with pokemon Appeal

Permission to become a coordinator as Platinum is? Like what they said, its fine if it's not allowed

You're goal can be whatever. It won't screw anything up if you RP as a Coordinator. But for further reference, what is everyone's goal. Jimmy's is to enter the Pokemon League