• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Galar Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sun was shining down upon Motostoke. Mazas stood, and was looking at Motostoke Stadium, as his shadow spread long. All of his thoughts swirled in his head. He had looked forward to the gym challenge coming up. All he trained for was up to that moment. When he had finally gotten endorsed by Kabu, his grandfather, he was the happiest person in the world. The time was 1:30 then. That was an hour before the opening ceremony. He thought about this and he decided he would go to a restaurant in the meantime. He thought it would be easy with the experience he had, but when he sent out Aster ( his partner Toxel ), reality kicked in. Trainers all over Galar, and even the world would be competing in the challenge. He heard people coming as he thought. He smiled, and walked to the restaurant with Aster, ready for challenges to come.

Last edited:
Richard was standing on a rock formation in Stow-on-Side, as the sun shined. "Wow, isn't life great." He said. He was waiting for a message from his cousin, Allister. His Alakazam was beside him, floating around. Suddenly a man had appeared. "Hey, there. Here's the letter Allister wanted to give it to you." He said as Richard jumped down and picked up the letter before waving at the man. "You can go now. Thanks." He said as Alakazam floated down and the man walked away. He opened the letter and began reading.

Hi Richard, it has been a while since we have written to one another. I just tell to give you something very important. Meet me at Wyndon Stadium. See you there!

He immediately smiled and beckoned Alakazam over. "Let's go to Wyndon." He said as Alakazam teleported him to Wyndon Stadium. He saw Allister on the steps on the Stadium. "What's up bro!" Richard said. "Hey! Bea's still at home, but I really think you want this." Allister responded shyly. "Recieve what?" Richard asked. "My endorsement. I signed you up for Galar Gym League." Allister replied, seriously as he handed. The shock immediately hit Richard and he began hyperventilating and stuttering. " What.. But... Um..." Richard said as he fell to his knees. "You have real potential. I've seen what you can do. You can do this." Allister said as he patted his back. Richard just got up and hugged him while crying. "Thank you.." He said as Alakazam joined the hug. "Let's go to a resturant to Motostoke to celebrate!" Richard said as Alakazam teleported everyone to a restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.