• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Fusions

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I found this posted on Dorkly this morning and felt it was worth crawling out of the shadows I've been hiding in for years to share. Apparently there's a site dedicated to having you choose two pokemon sprites and running something to fuse them together... often into completely unspectacular things. Sometimes however, truly awesome or hilarious things are created, and a handful of artists brought some of their favorites to life. Personally, the image below is my favorite.

Here is a link to the article I read, and here is a link to the generator. Fuse, post and Discuss!

f3a9ef02d928a0e515def15ed51066bc-incredible-pokemon-fusions.jpg

Sooooulllssss...

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Actually, the Cunine one that the have in the article was drawn by RX. (And though the fusion site has been around for a while his was actually the first one that I saw a drawing of getting big around the internet.)

Tentacruel and Cubone/Marowak work well with pretty much everyone, from what I have seen.

I've been so sick of seeing these all over Reddit and Tumblr...

But I got bored just now and started fusing and found an alternate forme of a beloved 4th Gen Pokemon.

wEXY7Nd.png

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
(Hi DE! :D)
That thing really is amazing... XD

Anyways, I've been having some fun going through the generator and fusing Raichu with every possible Pokemon (specifically with Raichu as the body base). These are my favourites of the lot:

26.9.png
26.48.png
26.17.png
26.19.png
26.42.png
26.55.png
26.73.png
26.70.png
26.98.png
26.125.png
26.114.png

Sir Red said:
Actually, the Cunine one that the have in the article was drawn by RX. (And though the fusion site has been around for a while his was actually the first one that I saw a drawing of getting big around the internet.)

I saw that picture weeks ago but had no idea it was RX's. :'|
It's likely my favourite of the bunch, too!

BEHOLD

67.70.png
WEEPINCHOKE
67.47.png
PARACHOKE

And last but not least

67.44.png
GLOOCHOKE

Honestly anything crossed with Machoke is hilarious XD. I choose grass types because they have some really great facial expressions. Parachoke is especially good because it looks like its wearing glasses.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I suppose I'll continue with some more Magnederps

Behold my ARMY
1.81.png
4.81.png
7.81.png

31.81.png
34.81.png

50.81.png
66.81.png
76.81.png

Only the strong should proceed further
113.81.png
108.81.png
124.81.png

Sir Red said:
Actually, the Cunine one that the have in the article was drawn by RX.

I was actually wondering if I saw that one before when I first saw the article yesterday.

Still, thanks for the link to the generator, I love some of the wacky crossovers I've made so far. For a sample though... behold my gang of mutant macho men.

And Special mention to these brothers

Think you get the general gist of my misadventures

4ydmRFU.png

This just looks awesome, like a better form of Luxray or something.

zyVt7Di.png

I have confirmed that most things fused with Arcanine becomes 10 times cooler.

fsg6CiN.png

same for Tauros.

rSLc6bM.png

and here we have the tentacle magician.

kdt2JWH.png

asdfghjkl I want it

Meet Parafable, whose body is Clefable but whose coloration is Parasect's. Next, we have Growbasaur, a fusion of Bulbasaur and Growlithe.
Then, there's Jigglychu, who has some attitude problems.

This is just the beginning of the monstrosities I have created.

Attachments

• Parafable.png
    Parafable.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 236
  • Growbasaur.png
    Growbasaur.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 226
  • Jigglychu.png
    Jigglychu.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 230