• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Fusion Art Contest

~The Rules~

Me and one other person will generate one random Pokémon. The Pokémon will be picked using http://randompokemon.com/ (Random Pokémon Generator). You can not choose the Pokémon. If If you do, you'll be disqualified from the Art Contest.

There will be five rounds. For round one, the first person to join this contest will be able to generate a Pokémon. Then the next person the next day, and so on. I'll start a convo with the other person generating. 1 round lasts three days, so if you can't finish an artwork in three days, PM me and I might change it to 4-5 days.

Once the Pokémon have been randomly generated, we will share them with the other contestants. You will each have three days to draw your best idea for the fusion. There will be three judges. The artwork preferred by the judges wins!

~The Members~
1. @TheAnnoyingHo-Oh
2. @Starry Phantump
3. @Pixilate
4. @Dim Dim
5. @Cloudswift

~The Judges~

1. @Pretty Pichu
2. @Mewtwofan259
3. @SS-I Never

~R1 Current Generators~
1. @TheAnnoyingHo-Oh
2. @Starry Phantump

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have any questions, PM me.

If you would like to join, then ask me in this thread, and if I like your post then you're accepted.

Have fun~!​

Last edited:
What is this!? A contest!? Do you think I'll pass up this opportunity!?

I feel like I deserve to judge since I've had more experience in these art contests (being a judge in many).

But if you think that I shouldn't be a judge (even though I've had more experience, LIKE SERIOUSLY), I'll humbly accept being a contestant instead (even though deep inside I'll be wishing to be a judge).

Wait... "You can not choose the Pokemon" as in, you can't choose the one you've generated, or you can't choose A Pokemon without a randomizer. Period.... Right?
It means that if I used Random Pokémon Generator and it generated Dratini, the other person using Random Pokémon Generator can't just choose another snake-like Pokémon. They have to generate it so they don't know what they get. I'm bad at explaining, sorry ~^ಠ

The two Pokémon are Skrelp and Fearow!
690.gif
fearow.gif

Have fun fusing them! I don't know how these will fuse, honestly XD​

I'm sorry, but I may have to drop out (if possible). I'm going on vacation tomorrow for about 2-3 days, and my mom needs to get my family ready today.

This is three months old. We haven't done this in awhile. Not sure if we'll keep doing it, mainly because the rest of the contestants didn't give their art to us besides two of them and most of everyone involved were not exactly online every day or two.

I was a judge for this and can confirm that we aren't doing this anymore. Although, we might do another contest in the future.