• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Fusion Art Contest!

Hello, ladies and gentleman (and any other unspecified genders)!
I welcome you to an art contest that I came up with!
I was thinking, why not get some artists from this site and make a contest!

The rules are simple:
  • Choose any two, or more, Pokemon, out of every 803, and fuse them together!
  • It doesn't matter how you draw it, either it be traditionally or digitally!
  • If you're feeling up for a challenge, you could make an animation!
  • To turn in your artwork, you just post it on the Creative Corner, but you must tag all the judges
  • And remember to have fun!
The deadline for contestant members will be May 24th, and May 30th will be when all contestant members will turn in their artworks!

Judges:
@I Never
@33v33_lover
@Sky5372

If you don't want to be a contestant, you can be a judge! But I'll have to speak with you in a private conversation, so that I can a decision on if you're a good judge or not.

This whole idea was inspired by @Azurea 's !!BABY ART CONTEST!!

Thank you for reading all of this!

Last edited:
@Kragn Yeah, you can join!

I've decided that May 30th will be the day that I, and the other judges, will vote, and I thought it would be easier if everyone posted their art on that day.

@Energetic_Sakura has been disqualified, sadly. BUT, now it's time to look on the bright side, I'm going to showcase the winners for the Pokemon Fusion Art Contest!

In 6th place is @AyraDX 's piece Gulpix
FK8NbX6KeSxlhsRWoNj6CHerkaISJN5tq2RBm7pA1aBGN3L0y2AIzshGeHtQw5Qjjni6tL8IOrPkUB5nt5Lm_ZuIs5VcfctX5w-cCOhZRCmmLTz6ZGGfK1IbcHNAbw_9faLZhVDV

In 5th place is another one of AyraDX's pieces, but it doesn't have a name
8mT0nyc1zJkvN9sKN372G-jOQW1fa0thBHxYg2NTSFuCnIOxSuMchDTklrlSZN1j8BECNxJNBc-US1ldQ3xLX5n5V7e112Ww5r3NSpP8Ltu3TKIPSdUFusHIoRq6a52t6wYN64z9

In 4th place is another AyraDX's pieces, Meowtheon (I personally loved it, and would've wanted it to be higher in the list, but alas this is the place us as judges had to put it in)
FEse3iOX_hZcc8Ae0UAzgIYK9wx2j2pDSfjNoChqxmxyo07SflGTwsbTMz3ZaD0AA_UweBGQvl0-UAmU8JVf_rivb2BoxGJVSq9b2P1PIi1ysh-jjgd-mOtXY8lI0YXizRV-4nLR

In 3rd place is @Azurea 's work, Mismagivoir
vXTIkbUFyZBJIMfpi7u62fqBacDc0YoQtSgo_fypL-iZHcq_nNmeF98-eR-Jff6snbXljSUVQF9-n-vQR3o3AyDMweapAn5gGEEnQZDLf6JpVglivPa6hlYGh2GGpLxec0FPNqBL

In 2nd place is @Ho -Oh4593 's piece, Voltillery
GsbSLFN4MSB4uhrm3JQ8jr_RQbpgylFGCKhSXNShiryNvBIChGSu5b_EuJsphQdLyQOa3dTNnhHqiLFdyA4MmcTW0Xu3WrDdLNjWZ1rGfc1Eik7WK6IeqpyzzwCgOsu7bTQy7ROB

I'm sorry to have to say this, but as a judge, I would've put this piece lower in the ranks, but because it was an animation (and I know how hard animation is to make) I had to give Ho - Oh credit

And for 1st place is
@Kragn 's work Skarvyle
S8oKqxOJ1QGhTiozwVszuKS2LVtnVK9b9JjmFCjkItvknlVJBIvNU_FJUhZZrBQe-vY8x9UWCgT6E55Uo54aOyAzVfoGaiqE26QRt7W-c5DcS8COBblO-OLTJB6wvHhd69N2-seX

And @Arcaena 's work, Suicuno
zlDwhOfUHH80B1R1Gvzi1zjIlf_5wjRV8b95CwTTgnY1mcRk-ULQd89kfPkfAJgrE4EH2_pfKhNZeKTcS6rH5BS_tSEOs8dwFvY4VPedoqzqSvzZkRtd1EMBNaLEXUYojtLRm5tG

And now I know what some of you might be thinking, "But, how are there two entries for number one?" And my answer is simple,
All of the judges graded each piece of artwork with a number out of 5, and we added each judges points for each artwork. And so, because of that, Skarvyle and Suicuno had the same amount of points, and we added them both in at Number 1. Also I was too lazy to come up with a tie breaker.

So, that ends the contest. I'm sorry that the winners don't get any prize, but I hope this let you guys know where you stand in your art and where you need to improve, and that you guys had fun with this silly little contest. This is @I Never signing out, goodbye. :3