• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Forever

Do have ideas to let me know about?

• Yes! I do!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No. Sorry...

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I'll think of one... Maybe

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Hello, I want to make an RP about Pokemon living freely. We can also discuss about it here. I know I did one that's similar, but I want to make it different from it and this has a different story. So please help me.Rules: 1. No cursing
2. No cruel Pokemon
3. Have fun!
Please fill out like this:
Name: ( What's your Pokemon's name?)
Species: ( what type of Pokemon is it?)
Personality/ Nature: (how does your character act? What's their Nature?)
Dislikes: (what does it dislike?)
Hobbies: (Optional.)
Crush: (Optional)
Other: (anything extra?)
My form:
Name: Laura
Species: Kirlia
Personality/ Nature: Jolly nature, Very Nice and always smiles
Dislikes: Meanies
Other: Is shiny

Name:Charlie(Charizard)
Species:Charizard
Personality: likes a challenge,always hungry, and he prefers people not to get on his bad side
Likes:Cheeseburgers ,pizza and some vegetables,nice pokemon
Dislikes:Mean people,t tomatoes,zuccini
Personality: Nice, a little stubborn, and curious
Crush: To be announced when he does have one(most likely not)
Hobbies:Eating and playing video games

This sounds fun
Name: Ivan
Species: Eevee
Personality: Lonely
Dislikes: Humans, Being Petted
Crush: He Probably Will Have one at Some Point
Other: Is Afraid of Humans

Last edited:
Name:Charlie(Charizard)
Species:Fire
Personality: likes a challenge,always hungry, and he prefers people not to get on his bad side
Likes:Cheeseburgers ,pizza and some vegetables,nice people
Dislikes:Mean people,t tomatoes,zuccini
Personality: Nice, a little stubborn, and curious
Crush: To be announced when he does have one(most likely not)
Hobbies:Eating and playing video games

This sounds fun
Name: Ivan
Species: Eevee
Personality: Lonely
Dislikes: Humans
Other: Is Afraid of Humans

Both Accepted! It will start when two or three people come. :)

Last edited:
Name: Dim
Species: Weavile (Sharp Claw Pokemon)
Personality: Docile nature, mischievous, tomboy
Dislikes: Sunbathing, losing

Is it alright if I use two characters? They kinda go together...

Name: Renai
Species: Minccino
Nature: Naughty
Personality: sarcastic, messy, scornful, selfish, unappreciative, lazy
Level: 26
Height: 1' 2"
Weight: 11.6 lbs.
Moveset: Tickle, Swift, Sing, Tail Slap
Ability: Technician
Shiny: ✖️
Pokeball:
N/A
Trainer's name: N/A
Accessories: She wears a galaxy snapback, usually backwards.
Other notes: N/A
Here's what that form missed:
Likes: sleeping, generally being lazy, sunlight, being around others, annoying Quigley
Dislikes: battles, Showcases, being cold, being isolated, PokeBalls
Crush: maybe

Name: Quigley
Species: Phantump
Nature: Modest
Personality: melancholic, opinionated, paranoid, regretful, overly-cooperative
Level: 18
Height: 1' 5"
Weight: 16 lbs.
Moveset: Ingrain, Growth, Astonish, Tackle
Ability: Natural Cure
Shiny: ✔️
Pokeball:
N/A
Accessories: He wears a snappy, navy blue bow tie with white polka dots around his neck.
And here's what that form missed:
Dislikes: Trainers, humans in general, most other Pokémon, sleeping, summer
Crush: Renai (that hopeless romantic xD )

Is it alright if I use two characters? They kinda go together...

Name: Renai
Species: Minccino
Nature: Naughty
Personality: sarcastic, messy, scornful, selfish, unappreciative, lazy
Level: 26
Height: 1' 2"
Weight: 11.6 lbs.
Moveset: Tickle, Swift, Sing, Tail Slap
Ability: Technician
Shiny: ✖️
Pokeball:
N/A
Accessories: She wears a galaxy snapback, usually backwards.
Here's what that form missed:
Likes: sleeping, generally being lazy, sunlight, being around others, annoying Quigley
Dislikes: battles, Showcases, being cold, being isolated, PokeBalls
Crush: maybe

Name: Quigley
Species: Phantump
Nature: Modest
Personality: melancholic, opinionated, paranoid, regretful, overly-cooperative
Level: 18
Height: 1' 5"
Weight: 16 lbs.
Moveset: Ingrain, Growth, Astonish, Tackle
Ability: Natural Cure
Shiny: ✔️
Pokeball:
N/A
Accessories: He wears a snappy, navy blue bow tie with white polka dots around his neck.
And here's what that form missed:
Dislikes: Trainers, humans in general, most other Pokémon, sleeping, summer
Crush: Renai (that hopeless romantic xD )
Sure! As many as you want! And accepted!

Well I am also using two characters here, and well this seems rather interesting.

Character #1:
Name:
Unknown (NOTE: This may become revealed later on in the Roleplay.)
Species:
Cyndaquil
Personality/ Nature: His personality and nature mostly remains unknown, as he communicates only with the help of his body language and the flames on his back for unknown reasons. (NOTE: This may slowly become revealed later on in the Roleplay.)
His age remains unknown, but he looks very young at nice glance. (NOTE: This may become revealed later on in the Roleplay.)
Height:
1' 6"
Weight: 16.7 lbs
Likes: He likes most kinds of berries, as he especially loves dry places. He also likes to hang around deserts and in almost any kind of forest.
Dislikes: He despises at the sight of bigger Pokémon, as he does not like them mocking him for his size. He also dislikes any kind of spicy food, as it tends to cause some harsh burns in his body.
Hobbies: He picks berries off of bushes, as he also tends to sketch his stories onto some rock tablets.
Crush: N/A
Other: His reflexes in battle are quick, as he can dodge attacks more easily, but he is a lot weaker to physical attacks now.

Character #2:
Name:
Daniel
Species: Ditto
Gender: Male (Yes, I understand he is normally genderless, but I would rather give him a gender still to make things easier.)
Personality/ Nature: Daniel has a Mild nature, as he likes to explore around new areas and meet up with new friends. He tends to be the leader, as he can get carried away with talking too much at times.
Height: 0' 11"
Weight: 6.9 lbs
Likes: Daniel likes to talk around others a lot, as he also likes to impress others with his transformations.
Dislikes: Daniel despises others that taunt him or especially his friend, as he does not like to fight as much. He also dislikes being in his original blob form, as he is used to being other Pokémon in his transformations now.
Hobbies: Daniel is a magician, as he also likes to pick off various plants to analyze them.
Other: Daniel can only transform up to a certain size, as he will become a baby form of that Pokémon if the Pokémon is too big for him. He can be seen as a Cyndaquil most likely, as he likes how a Cyndaquil's body works for him.

Last edited:
Oops, and well his name's not really Cylan, I forgot to remove that off of my template, my bad...

(It's another Cyndaquil character here, and I apologize for that huge mistake. I really need to start paying more attention to what I put on there.)

Well I am also using two characters here, and well this seems rather interesting.

Character #1:
Name:
Unknown (NOTE: This may become revealed later on in the Roleplay.)
Species:
Cyndaquil
Personality/ Nature: His personality and nature mostly remains unknown, as he communicates only with the help of his body language and the flames on his back for unknown reasons. (NOTE: This may slowly become revealed later on in the Roleplay.)
His age remains unknown, but he looks very young at nice glance. (NOTE: This may become revealed later on in the Roleplay.)
Height:
1' 6"
Weight: 16.7 lbs
Likes: He likes most kinds of berries, as he especially loves dry places. He also likes to hang around deserts and in almost any kind of forest.
Dislikes: He despises at the sight of bigger Pokémon, as he does not like them mocking him for his size. He also dislikes any kind of spicy food, as it tends to cause some harsh burns in his body.
Hobbies: He picks berries off of bushes, as he also tends to sketch his stories onto some rock tablets.
Other: His reflexes in battle are quick, as he can dodge attacks more easily, but he is a lot weaker to physical attacks now.

Character #2:
Name:
Daniel
Species: Ditto
Gender: Male (Yes, I understand he is normally genderless, but I would rather give him a gender still to make things easier.)
Personality/ Nature: Daniel has a Mild nature, as he likes to explore around new areas and meet up with new friends. He tends to be the leader, as he can get carried away with talking too much at times.
Height: 0' 11"
Weight: 6.9 lbs
Likes: Daniel likes to talk around others a lot, as he also likes to impress others with his transformations.
Dislikes: Daniel despises others that taunt him or especially his friend, as he does not like to fight as much. He also dislikes being in his original blob form, as he is used to being other Pokémon in his transformations now.
Hobbies: Daniel is a magician, as he also likes to pick off various plants to analyze them.
Other: Daniel can only transform up to a certain size, as he will become a baby form of that Pokémon if the Pokémon is too big for him. He can be seen as a Cyndaquil most likely, as he likes how a Cyndaquil's body works for him.
You're in!

Can I join?
Name: Noelle
Species: Glaceon
Personality/ Nature: Noelle is loyal, curious, creative, and too honest sometimes, which results in others thinking she is insulting them when she is just stating the truth. However, she is also a bit shy, and can sometimes come off as snooty or arrogant.
Dislikes: Large crowds
Hobbies: Reading (if pokemon can read), and drawing (which mainly involves tree bark and a lot of scratching).
Crush: Nope. She thinks that romance is seriously overrated.
Other: Nah, nothing

Name: jack
Species: flareon
Personality: kind but shy a tough nut to crack and likes to interact with girls more than boys (but still is attracted to girls)
Dislikes: nothing but water types (unless there his best friends
Crush: Noelle (hopelessly but he persists in his love)
Hobbies: playing video games and chatting

Can I join?
Name: Noelle
Species: Glaceon
Personality/ Nature: Noelle is loyal, curious, creative, and too honest sometimes, which results in others thinking she is insulting them when she is just stating the truth. However, she is also a bit shy, and can sometimes come off as snooty or arrogant.
Dislikes: Large crowds
Hobbies: Reading (if pokemon can read), and drawing (which mainly involves tree bark and a lot of scratching).
Crush: Nope. She thinks that romance is seriously overrated.
Other: Nah, nothing

Name: Joe
Species: Litten
Personality: Playful, Miscevious
Dislikes: Onions
Hobies: Soccer
Crush: Laura

Name: jack
Species: flareon
Personality: kind but shy a tough nut to crack and likes to interact with girls more than boys (but still is attracted to girls)
Dislikes: nothing but water types (unless there his best friends
Crush: Noelle (hopelessly but he persists in his love)
Hobbies: playing video games and chatting
Woo hoo! You're all in!

Name: Merkyury
Species: Luxray
Personality/ Nature: Extremely clumsy, adventurous, fun loving, loyal and impulsive
Dislikes: It's very hard to make Merkyury dislike something, but when she does make sure whoever or whatever stays away as far as possible
Hobbies: Fixing stuff and reading
Other: Grins a lot

Name: Merkyury
Species: Luxray
Personality/ Nature: Extremely clumsy, adventurous, fun loving, loyal and impulsive
Dislikes: It's very hard to make Merkyury dislike something, but when she does make sure whoever or whatever stays away as far as possible
Hobbies: Fixing stuff and reading
Other: Grins a lot
Accepted! Just jump right in.