• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: Flood the World Discussion

So this is discussion for Pokemon: Flood the World, which you will find here:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-world-flood.20557/

Here's some rules:
1. All Pokecharms apply
2. Romance is allowed
3. ONLY 1 RANDOM Pokemon to start (NO legendaries!)
4. Please use this to choose your random Pokemon, and set it to 1 Pokemon, but everything else is the same:
https://randompokemon.com/ (Random Pokémon Generator)

Here is your bio set up:

Name:
Sexuality:
Pokemon:
Personality:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Other:

Here is mine:

Name: Zak
Sexuality: Straight
Pokemon: Helioptile
Personality: Zak is very strong willed and is extremely confident. He will stop at nothing to get what he wants. He can sometimes be a bit of a flirt.
Appearance: Zak has a light blue hair on top with brown buzz cut on the back and the sides. He wears a grey shirt with a white Pokeball symbol on it and a silver studded leather short jacket, that is the same blue as his hair. His jeans are white and has grey and white high tops, with light blue accents.
Backstory: He only started his journey at 16, because his parents were super overprotective. But he ended up working on a freighter. While working the freighter, he found Helioptile, while it was looking for food. He caught it and then the rain started. The freighter had been fueled up and passengers were boarding. But everyone on the crew were welcoming the passengers, even the captain. So only him and the passengers were on board.
Other: He is looking for love.

There we go! Sign up!

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Name: kai

Sexuality: straight (he dont really interested in love)

Pokemon: female mantine (mild nature, named rin)

Personality: kai is kind and a little stubborn, he will do almost everything to save other's lives, and wont give up that easily, even that he dont have a strong will.
Kai geting nervous easily and a lot of times he dozing off, but that doesnt prevent him from helping others, he usually tries to calm himself when he get nervous.

Appearance: kai have a dark blue hair and light green eyes, he have special clothes: a warm light blue shirt that prevent him from geting cold easily, the shirt can also be used to swim or dive.
He wears a warm yellow pants that also prevent from getting cold easily, and it also can be used in water as well.
He wears an orange flip flops.

Backstory: kai is from the alola region, he got rin who was still a mantyke when he was 8 year old.
He always wanted to become the first gym leader in alola since he heard about gym leaders, he wanted to become a water type gym leader.
Now he traveling a across the regions to find new water pokemons, but now he have only rin.

Other: he working the best on water and durning rains, he wasnt on the freighter because rin can use surf.

If i need to change anything tell me.
just saying i got the mantine in randon, so i fitted my character that he would match

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
So, is there a reason you posted this discussion thread in both the discussion board and the RP forum itself?

Because the thread you posted in the RP forum contained zero in-character RP content, which is what the RP forums are actually for.

When you're ready to start the RP, that's when you start the RP thread with the actual RP content - and the Character bios, OOC and discussion go here. Until then, the redundant cloned thread was deleted.

Name: Oliver (Ollie)
Sexuality: Straight
Pokemon: Swampy the Mudkip. (Male, Lonely nature.)
Personality: Oliver often wanders around alone, not having much friends. But, he is very kind and generous to those he is friends with.
Appearance: Messy brown hair, one dark brown eye, one dark blue eye, light-blue t-shirt.
Backstory: Oliver grew up in Hoenn, where he got Swampy. He wants to get every starter on his team, so that's how he travels.
Other: Swampy and Ollie won most Pokemon contests in Hoenn.

Hope I'm accepted!

Name:Analise
Sexuality:swings both ways
Pokemon:porygon
Personality:Sassy and easy driven and a bit wild and wacky and overly obnoxious
Appearance:green eyes and blue hair wears a baseball cap with the Mets on it
Backstory:was once a gym leader but now wants to travel
Other:great in bed, if she was a whore she would try both at once which I believe she isn't. (Hope it's okay if I use language, because I can clearly describe a character. also that was not indirectly flaming but she is a tad on the easy sideside. Kind of like Shawn Mendes.)

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
We as staff have been a little concerned to see "Sexuality" as a character attribute to start with, given how young some of our members are. Fair enough, some of you guys want to roleplay romance.

However, then we end up looking at your roleplay and find a character like this:

Name:Analise
Sexuality:swings both ways
Other:great in bed, if she was a whore she would try both at once which I believe she isn't. (Hope it's okay if I use language, because I can clearly describe a character. also that was not indirectly flaming but she is a tad on the easy sideside. Kind of like Shawn Mendes.)

First of all, it's weird and somewhat inappropriate for the group to consist of a 12 year old, a 14 year old, a 17 year old and a 27 year old. This would be the case even without the 27 year old being described as highly sexed.

Secondly, the way in which the bisexual female character has been described is offensive to me as a bisexual woman. There are many things I could say about the description if this weren't mostly a site for relatively young children.

Perhaps you should rethink this.