• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Fire Red & Leaf Green Gameshark & Action Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Give us a chance - 6 hours is hardly long enough for people to have read the post... :shock:

But, I think you may have problems asking here in the first place, because most of us are Pokemon purists, and consider things like Action Replay cheating. iirc, I think the few people who do use modifying programs use things like Gameshark rather than AR anyway. So you'd probably do better on a really busy forum like GameFAQs.

I'd suggest Googling for it, but "Action Replay code Max Stats to first Pokemon in Party" gave me this page, which makes me cry...

Meoketh_404 said:
:? Does anyone know any shiny pokemon codes for action replay on pokemon emerald or leaf green :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?: :?

Try GameFAQs.

Also, don't want to backseat mod, but I'm just following a hunch here. Double accounts are t3h bad.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
TheBlueAvenger said:
Meoketh_404 said:
:? Does anyone know any shiny pokemon codes for action replay on pokemon emerald or leaf green :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?: :?

Try GameFAQs.

Also, don't want to backseat mod, but I'm just following a hunch here. Double accounts are t3h bad.

Oddly enough they have seperate IPs, meaning they're not the same person. Meoketh already posted that same question in another topic, though (as a guest - yes, I can keep track of stuff like that) which I already replied to... >.>

Off to a bad start, Meoketh. I'm getting pushed to the limit with all the spam around here lately. If things don't change I'm going to start banning people.

Also, since this topic's old and never should've been made in the first place, locketh'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.