• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Sky closed her eyes. “Same.. well, almost. My mom is dead, my dad is infected, and I have no idea where my sister is. Most likely in another region.” She touched her Pokeball belt. “I’ve been alone for the past several years, with only myself and my Pokemon.”

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick finally got up from where he was and said “I was like that until I met Coop before the apocalypse. I did have 2 friends several years ago but we split up after we stopped an evil team when I was traveling through my home region.” Cooper then smiled and said “Yep I’ve totally not heard this story a bunch but anyway we should probably be moving the zombies will probably find this place soon!”

Sky nodded. “You’re right. Do you guys, uh.. have a base, or a hideout, or someplace remotely safe?” She grabbed a dark blue pokeball speckled with black, yellow, and aqua marks. She threw it into the air, and a Talonflame burst from it. “Welcome back, Comet! Ready for a ride?” She pet the big red bird who was chirping happily.

Blue_Flash4

“No currently not,” Nick said “Wait! Coop don’t you have a house on top of a mountain farther out into the forest?” Nick then sent out his shiny Charizard. “In fact I do! Alright everyone follow me!” Cooper said as he sent out his Salamence and started flying off on it. Nick then followed.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Quite a Shame this Haul isn't as good as the last one.. but, I'll have to do with what I got for now. " Jack said to himself, exiting a broken-down PokeMart with a plastic bag full of stolen goods. Crasher was walking ahead of him, being on the lookout for any Zombies or Hostile Survivors while Jack was throwing out a Pokeball to let out his Hydreigon to load the loot onto. Jack called back Crasher and jumped onto his Hydreigon to take off and fly to a nearby lonely house or shed to rest temporarily. Hydreigon flew into the air and both headed towards the Forest, in hopes of finding temporary shelter.

“Wow, didn’t realize I would actually be in this kind of area... this is seriously making me ask far too many questions right now,” Zala thought, as the Minun’s body quivered after hearing some movement in a nearby room.

“Umm... there’s nothing to be scared of buddy, I think it might just be the wind... or maybe they left something on,” Zala said to the Minun, while noticing him squirming in her arms.

“T- toto?” A small, crocodile Pokémon quietly blurted. The Big Jaw Pokémon noiselessly stepped out of the dormitory while patting his midnight black, two piece suit.

“W- who are you... and what’s with the fancy stuff there?” Zala inquired the little Pokémon, as she noticed him with a clear, resisted urge to bite on his small, cloudy white gloves and pale silver loafers that were toddler sized.

The crocodile Pokémon pointed towards the direction of the meeting room, as Zala gave a light nod and followed him to the destination.

“Geez, this blue croc looks like he just went to a wedding! He’s got on a black suit over a white outfit, gloves and even some shoes to go along with it!” Zala thought before eyeing over the ebony badge comfortably lying on the left side of the crocodile’s suit at breast pocket level.

“That letter is definitely like an R as in raisin, and it looks pretty colorful. I don’t know if he’s good or bad, but those colors are definitely something that I’ve seen before,” Zala added in her mind once she sat in a wooden, padded chair across the small crocodile. She noted the little Pokémon being in a booster seat with multiple cushions on top in order to allow others to not lose their attention as easily.

She patiently waited for the crocodile Pokémon’s response, as she watched him writing on an opened notepad in an empty page. The Big Jaw Pokémon finished about several minutes later, as he slid the notebook to the girl. Upon closer inspection, the page filled to the brim with written text read:

I’ll get this right to the point, since I’m not sure if you’re going to believe any of this.

I was part of The Rockets... the more colorful one in the second squad if you really wanted to know which. I did what any grunt would, steal things, hurt others and even took a few Pokémon that were in the wild.

I know that you’re already going to hate me for this, as I also robbed a ship with the squad in Aloha not too long ago. It was pretty nice to have quite a bit of money and plenty of stuff to eat, but I never really liked anyone in the team... not even the administrators.

Speaking of that, I was supposed to be promoted to that position not too long ago, but the boys in blue had already put a stop to that. I had no choice but to use that big machine to turn myself into what everyone calls me a Totodile I think. It was painful as hell, but at least someone left a little guide sitting there; otherwise I’d be quick history if they didn’t. It was either this or being in jail for who knows how long.

Please don’t hurt me or make any funny comments. I know that I’ve done a lot of bad things over the months (including erasing my records at an academy in Aloha that would definitely deserve more than just a bad spanking), but I’m here to start fresh. I hate to say this, but I’ll do it anyway for the sake of Arceus.

I really screwed up... big as hell time. I know that there is nothing I can do to repair the past, but all I can do is use the future in a much better way than before. I’ve already been punished by God himself since I’m now just a little, even probably helpless crocodile.

P.S. The suit was made from a lady I almost robbed in Aloha, but it had to be tailored a lot more than usual for a couple of weeks since my body’s not exactly like your’s.

Minako hummed as the wind blew through her hair as she rode on Noiverns back, while Hiroshi yawned while flying using Togekiss. "Hiro, you need to loosen up, remember how mom and dad would take us up in the sky, using the private helicopter?" Minako question as Noivern gave a large screech. Hiroshi smiled and nodded, "remember how mom got so mad at dad, that she tried to push him out of the helicopter?" Hiro asked, Minako burst out laughing along with Hiro, since the memories of their parents brought a smile to both their faces

“Oh... so it is true, he was one of them. I guess he’s trying to move on from that, so I could maybe give him a chance then if I want,” Zala thought after reading the notebook.

“L- look... I’m coming in peace right here. Honestly, there ain’t a point in fighting right now if we want to see the world after those walking corpses are down for good,” The Totodile stated with a somewhat louder tone than usual in Pokémon speech at the Minun. The little mouse emitted a perplexed sound, which was followed by a slight cry when his body recoiled for a brief moment.

“Oh... I guess you’re a bit too young to well... y- yeah. I think the girl gets it though,” The Totodile added after Zala gently pushed the notebook towards the crocodile.

“So, any plans or anything Totodile?” Zala inquired while gently patting the Minun’s back.

The Totodile turned to the back side of the page and quickly wrote in it with the black, thin pen.

“Well, we can choose to hold out here until everything resolves, or move to another place. Either way, we’ll have to eventually go out and get stuff since the storage ain’t going to last forever. Guess the squad was in such a big hurry since the door downstairs hasn’t been opened at all today,” The page read once the crocodile finished writing his response.

Zala decided to move to the seat adjacent to the Totodile’s left side and carefully scanned the page.

“Hmm... if we are going to stay here, then how much stuff is in there?” Zala asked the Totodile, as she noticed him patting his suit.

“Yesterday, when I checked in the evening, I estimated everything to last about a couple of weeks for all ten of us and the other Pokémon. I had another annoying job of counting stuff when I wasn’t doing some dirty work or telling someone what to do. I also helped steal several shipments two days ago... so there’s that too,” The Totodile wrote for his lengthy answer.

“Well, there’s only three of us here and you said like around ten something... so we should be fine, if the stuff isn’t going to go bad soon,” Zala replied after reading what the Totodile wrote.

“Yeah but, the power’s out. We’re not gonna be able to just simply sip from the city anymore. (Go ahead and slap me if you want, we’re really such a bad team to be honest.) Unless if we can get the backup generator running for good, then about half of the stuff is probably going to look funny soon,” The Totodile wrote for his response to the girl in a hurried manner.

Zala gave off a concealed giggle when she read the newly written text, though the brief chuckle came to a halt once she noted the last part of the reply.

“You have a point. If we’re going to stay here, then we’ll have to find the generator quickly,” Zala firmly stated, as she got up from her seat soon after.

“Aside from the weird tools in some of the rooms, this place isn’t as bad... though it still gives me a lot of chills like in that scary movie,” Zala thought. The Totodile climbed down his seat and brought the notebook with him. He quietly closed the notepad once he attached the pen on top. He went out of the room with the girl and Minun once he secured a firm grip on the notebook.

Sky hopped on Comet and soared after the two boys. Soon, a mountain range came into view. It reminded her painfully of Sinnoh, and where she and her sister used to search for Pokemon that they never found. Yet on that one day, she'd found one- an injured Fletchling, and Sky had taken it to her house where they healed it, all before their life went wrong. That very same Fletchling was the same Talonflame she was riding now, and as Sky recalled the memories, she felt dizzy. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Comet tight (but not too tight), and waited until they landed.

Blue_Flash4

Once landed on the mountain the two boys returned their pokemon and started walking off toward a humongous house. "What the frick dude this is huge!" Nick said as he walked inside the house "How did you even afford this!"
"Well you know money, loans, convience. Anyway theres 5 bedrooms and other basic house room stuff........ enjoy!"

DevVoid

Hydreigon roared as soon as it spotted something in the Forest. Him and Jack swooped down through the Trees and stumbled onto a small Cabin. As soon as Hydreigon landed, Jack threw out Crasher, his loyal Cacturne, and ordered him to help load the loot into the Cabin. He threw out his Marowak aswell, ordering it to look out for anyone hostile. He kicked the creaking door to the Cabin open and put the bag onto the ground, starting to unpack what he had gotten from the PokeMart. " Hm.. barely anything I can use.. atleast it keeps my Pokemon alive. " Jack let out his remaining Pokemon, called in Marowak and Hydreigon, though Hydreigon could only fit his main head into the door. He'd let his Pokemons pick out what they need, and what they won't, which they put back into the bag. As soon as his Pokemon were done picking out their needs, and Jack was done patching them up and packing away the important items, the bag was still quite full. He send out Marowak, Crasher and Hydreigon to guard, casted the rest of his Pokemon into their Pokeballs, and layed down onto the ground, resting while he can.

Auren sighed. More of these abominations. His swords went up, and then down. When they came back up, there was a foul purple tinted red on it. In the corner of his eye, he saw Cassius using Night Slash to obliterate another swathe of undead. Auren casually swiped a saber, beheading another of these things, before taking time to look for Scipio.... Ah, there he was. Using his illusions and claws to great advantage, as usual. The moans of these things reached his ears. These...zombies... had them surrounded. To be honest, he wasn't that concerned. Every one of them had survived the Hunter's Bane. They were immune to this disease...at a price. That was one thing Auren had to thank the order for... speaking of which, the mission...

The bell rang in the distance. The cathedral was largely empty, the wind howling through the few iron bar windows. The windows were long broken. In the center stood a group of six, five surrounding one in a circle. The center man carried himself as a figure of authority, while the five surrounding him were well in awe of him. They seemed to be waiting for something....

The bell tolled again. Once... Twice... A third time... The fourth... One final time. When that ended, the man in the center began to speak.

"Well, you five have survived your trials. I hereby welcome you to the Order of the Ghost, Hunters.

"As you well know... the undead have started to rise. Our order is being called upon to exterminate this threat. You will receive your designated tasks at the area I will direct you to."

At that, he called out the names. Auren can distinctly remember when his was called....

"Auren Corve, North Transept!"

Auren approached the North Transept, and prepared himself for his orders...

Auren snapped back into reality, his arm automatically swinging a backhand throw. He felt a fluid on his face, but he ignored it. Well... mostly. A tongue reached up out of his lips and licked it. Foul, but he had a scent now, who infected this poor soul...

If he had time to avenge the dead, he would. However, it was time to focus on the living. Ensure that they survived.

Auren started. He no longer felt resistance at the edges of his blades. He looked around, and saw that there was a pile of undead around him, Cassius, and Scipio. A brief respite, but more were coming. Auren could not only see them in the thousands, but he could smell the millions more. He needed to move. He sheathed his sabers and motioned to his two companions. The three hunters started running to a mountain range in the distance...

Phoenix grabbed onto her Aerodactyl, also helping Skylar to climb up behind her. "Skylar, where exactly did you say the house was?" Phoenix asked, steadying her sister behind her.
"Over there! Quite a while away, but this guy should get us there in a pinch, right Aerodactyl?" Skylar responded, patting the Pokemon's back softly. It responded with a nod and a light breath of air before taking flight in the direction the girl had pointed. "Wooh!" Skylar shouted, raising her arms in the air. Phoenix chuckled, trying to look out for what Skylar described as a 'massive house'.

Phoenix gasped, getting her sisters' attention at seeing a huge house on top of an evenly massive mountain, "Is this it?" Skylar nodded, patting the Pokemon once again to fly down to it after seeing two other boys enter. "There's others, we should go.." Phoenix said, not wanting to bump into anyone that would fancy a battle.
"They look nice, don't worry about it, Phoenix!" Skylar said cheerily, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Once Aerodactyl landed, the two girls jumped off and Phoenix returned it back. She reluctantly walked to the door, giving it a quiet and slow knock. Skylar jumped forward and did a very loud, fast knock, to which Phoenix tried to walk away, but was pulled back to wait by Skylar. "Meowstic, come out, this is going to be fun!" Skylar squealed, letting out her Pokemon and letting her stand beside her. "Mow, Meowstic?" She said, looking up at Skylar, "Hey, girl! We're investigating this massive house.. on a mountain."

Blue_Flash4

Nick heard a knock and started walking towards the door, he looked back at Cooper who was watching a massive tv in what looked like a living room. Nick put his hand over his pistol and opened the door. He saw two girls Nick then asked “Who are you?”

Phoenix gasped, and gave a sharp whisper, "You're mad!" Skylar smirked, giving her a small thumbs up sign to say that it would be fine. Meowstic walked up to the boy at the door, "Meowstic." It waved, still with a straight face, then returned to Skylar's side. Skylar took a step forward,
"I'm Skylar, this is my sister Phoenix, and of course, Meowstic. I saw this house a while back, and I thought it would be a good idea to get away from the zombies, anyway.. the mountain seemed like the right idea. Maybe we could reside in the house with you? We mean no harm, just company!" Skylar held out a variety of berries as a gift, hoping to win him over to let them in. Phoenix scoffed,
"She means our home was destroyed, our parents killed."

Blue_Flash4

Nick took the berries and put his pistol down. “It’s fine with me, we have someone else coming. But I have to ask my friend who owns the house before I can let you in.” Nick then walked over to Cooper and said “Dude we have some visitors, they wanna know if they can stay here with us.” Cooper then got up and took a glance at the two. “Sure.” He said as he went back down to the couch. “Alright it’s ok with him.” Nick said to the two.

Skylar walked into the house, looking around at the size and grand furniture. Phoenix followed after Meowstic behind Skylar, then did a small wave to Cooper. Skylar looked at the two, then sat down on the couch, along with Phoenix. Meowstic jumped on after, sitting on Skylar’s leg. “So, what are your names? What’s your story? It must be interesting to own this house!” Skylar asked, then Meowstic perked up, “Mow, mow! Meowstic!” She waved at the boys with her tiny white paw, still with a straight expression.

Blue_Flash4

“Alright I guess I’ll start with my story.” Nick said “Alright So, my name is Nick for starters, I’m 18, I’m from Kanto, I have 4 Pokémon Poliwrath, Blastoise, Charizard, and Venusaur. 7 years ago my parents were murdered by a guy who I still don’t know the whereabouts or if he worked alone. I spent my whole life catching, and training Pokémon. I also trained for if something like this happened or if I ever see that guy again I have a pistol and a knife in case of threats. I’ve met up with Coop 2 years ago I trained him for this. There’s people out here that we need to watch out for, two kids me and Coop met before we met you and our friend whos coming here were crazy! They tried to kill us! They even knocked Coop out!!! Anyway that’s my story!” Cooper then got ready to speak when he was ready he said “Alright my name is Cooper but my friends call me Coop. I’m 16 and I have 4 Pokémon Swampert, Salamence, Incineroar, and Dragonite. I’m from Hoenn and my family is not dead. I have a pistol and knife like Nick. My family owns this house and none of my family as been in here for a while.” Cooper then finished speaking and said “Alright we’ve told you about ourselves now if’s you don’t mind why not you tell us about you!”

Zala strolled down the stairs and made her way towards a large, distinct, pale orange door. She noted two electronic keypads on the left side of the door. The Totodile gave a light sigh after realizing that the keypads were far from his reach.

“Okay, so the door’s locked. Looks like we’ll have to figure it out,” Zala said before the Totodile had a tight grip on the pen and notepad.

“I don’t know the codes, but this thing can’t really break apart since the circuitboard’s shut real tight. It was recently fixed from what I heard of earlier, but I think the way some of the keys look might help,” The Totodile wrote in his response, as he jotted a mental note on some of the small panels that had the digits displayed in a fainter shading.

“Y- yeah... guess they didn’t bother fixing that. Least it’s actually helpful this time then, since there’s something scratched on there,” Zala replied once she took swift notice of some tiny lines that appeared to be deeply etched into the silver panel.

“Hmm, I think I’ve seen these in that game, but the top one is kinda simple since I always solved that one first,” Zala thought while tapping some buttons on the first keypad and the second soon after.

“Oh, so it was actually five, seven, one and nine, not another one,” Zala added in her mind once she gave another attempt at the bottom keypad. A series of light beeps came from the door, as a faint click rang soon after.

“Toto!” The Totodile cried once the door slowly opened, as Zala gave a light chuckle at the crocodile Pokémon.

“Sorry... I didn’t realize that thing actually moves on its own now. It looks like they haven’t turned on the generator yet, but I remember this was the one we stole from Aloha. It just needs a little help to get going, but I’ve heard that even with just a thousand volts... it can last at least a week. I don’t know what goes on in there, but it did feel quite hot when we made the mistake of taking it while it was still on,” The Totodile wrote for his lengthy message, as the bottom half of the page was completely filled with written text.

“Y- yeah... o- okay, so I guess we should maybe get something in it to give this place some life. I think there’s a little slot where the power goes, so maybe I can get my little buddy to help out,” Zala responded, before turning to the Minun still held gently in her arms.

“So buddy, wanna help us out by giving that machine over there a good little shock?” Zala asked the Minun, as she placed him down on the cold, rubber floor.

The Minun gave a vague, dubious nod at his trainer. The electric mouse Pokémon gathered a slight amount of electricity, as its cheeks quietly sparked a brief moment later. Suddenly, a small jolt of electricity rushed towards the machine! The machine emitted a low, continuous sound a split second later.

“Okay, lights are on, and the bar’s going a little over the red area surprisingly enough. Guess the machine isn’t as tough as it looks, but at least we can be sure that it’ll definitely last a week,” The Totodile wrote after turning the page, as Zala and the Minun emitted several sighs of relief in synchronization.

“Cool, I guess we should maybe find a way to talk to someone before we eat or do whatever you do I guess. I have a feeling that someone else more or less fortunate than us could be out there,” Zala stated, before picking up the Minun and keeping him gently held.

“That should be easy enough since we got the power on. I think the radio room is upstairs, left to where the meeting room is,” The Totodile wrote in his reply.

“Alright, let’s go then. I kinda have to admit, you’re quite cute for someone... or I guess now a Pokémon I should say,” Zala thought, before the Totodile concealed a slight squeal. The trio decided to make their way back upstairs, as the Minun placed his right paw in his mouth for a brief moment.

"That's rough." Phoenix said, looking down at her lap. Skylar perked up once again, getting ready to speak, "We-" Phoenix stopped her, covering Skylar's mouth with her hand, then cleared her throat. "If you don't mind, I'll tell the story." Skylar looked confused, but accepted it and kept quiet for Phoenix. "We had a home in a nice countryside, and everything was going pretty well. Our dad went to work one day, with everything as normal as ever, but it came late into the evening, and he still hadn't returned. I, as well as Skylar, were really worried, and our mother was sure it was fine." She sighed, "That turned into hours, and eventually, our mother decided to call the police, but the line was dead. She left for the station, leaving us two at home." Phoenix nodded to Skylar, seeing her excitement of wanting to speak, then let her continue.

"Phoenix and I were scared, as you'd expect!" Phoenix raised her eyebrow, then went back to listening. "Well, it gets weird. I went outside, and a lot of wild Pokemon were running from something. There was groaning in the distance, and then figures appeared, later known as being zombies. The news went crazy about it, and both our parents hadn't returned for a while, so we left them a message, then decided to run. We grabbed our things and Pokemon, then left for safety on Aerodactyl." Skylar's Meowstic looked down at her paws, as if knowing what Skylar was talking about, and actually feeling the sorrow of losing their parents, or so they'd thought at the time. "So, that's it!" Skylar told the boys, perking right up again.

Blue_Flash4

“Wow.” Nick said he looked down to the ground and then got up and went outside and sat on a rock around the edge of to the mountain. Cooper then said “Well you two are welcomed to stay as I said earlier.” He then went out into a training room.

DevVoid

After a nice long nap, Jack had gotten up from his resting place and slapped himself awake, knowing that he cannot remain for too long. He dashed out of the Cabin after grabbing anything he could use for later, and jumped right onto Hydreigon. As Hydreigon flew up into the air, Jack retrieved Crasher and Marowak back into their Pokeballs. Hydreigon soared through the air, with Jack looking around for anyone stalking them, until the two saw a distant mountain, along with the house on it. Jack ordered Hydreigon to fly closer, but as soon as they spotted something moving, Jack stopped Hydreigon. They both carefully examined the area ahead, and Jack decided he could use some allies if he'll want to do bigger and better 'heists' to keep himself and his Team alive.. ...if his eyes weren't betraying him and he wasn't flying into a zombie-ridden mountain. Jack ordered Hydreigon to quietly land on a shadowed side besides the house outside of everyone's view and retrieved Hydreigon as soon as he could, in order to not cause any suspicious noises. Jack held one hand on Crasher's Pokeball, the other on the handle of his Sledgehammer, and approached the group quietly and carefully. " Nice place you have here. I'm Jack. Sorry for sneaking up on you, but I'm currently looking for a place I can call home.. doesn't have to be fancy, I'll even take a small cave if I have to. Don't worry, I'm on my own. I made sure of that. "

Skylar nodded, “Thank you, this feels like the only safe place anymore..” She had a warm pat on the shoulder by Phoenix, and then the sisters followed the boys into the training room. Skylar was surprised by all the equipment, it was extraordinary. They were both having a good time, until that is, someone else walked in, uninvited. Phoenix held a hand to her knives as the new boy came in, then confronted him.
“This isn’t exactly our house.. thank you, that is, for not being hostile.” She shook her head, “You never know who to trust in this apocalypse.”
Skylar pointed to Nick and Cooper, “They’re the two living in here, as well as us now!”

DevVoid

" Yeah, no problem. It would be pretty stupid to go attack a group of four when you are on your own. Speaking of groups, excuse me, but I'll need to talk to the two. " Jack walked to the two boys and looked at them, examining each with his cold, piercing stare. He removed his hand from the sledgehammer, but kept the other on the Pokeball. He held up his free hand for a proper handshake. " Hey, I'm Jack. You won't mind if I stay with you, will you? I'll even take the basement if I have to. " Jack attempted a smile, but only managed a crooked, creepy grin, which just made him look even more ominous than he already was, which was not helping his case.

Blue_Flash4

(OOC: I didn’t realize the responses so that’s mainly why the thread died I guess...anyway I’m gonna try to bring it back:))

Cooper saw Jack walk in. Surprised by the sudden handshake he accepted it and did some strange handshake. “Uhh....who are you?” He questioned. He thought about maybe alerting Nick about this. He questioned this guy in thought but decided to let him stay. “Uh....yeah....you can st- stay.” He said.

@Jodie.xox @Deathstalker62

DevVoid

" Alright, Thanks. I'll be looking for the stairs down to the basement then. Until Later. " Jack walked back to the entrance, waving back at group before disappearing behind the door, closing it. Jack kept his hand rested on the Pokeball as he walked through the hall, in search of some stairs leading down. After some searching, Jack found a door inside a large kitchen and opened it, finding the basement he had been looking for. " This seems good enough. I'll settle down here. " As he carefully moved downstairs, Jack had taken another Pokeball and threw out his Marowak to help him see in the dark with his Flames.

Blue_Flash4

Nick had been walking around the mountain when he saw a horde of zombies start making their way up the hill. “Damn it!” He said under his breath. He slid down the hill and cut most of the zombies’ legs off. He then got scratched by a zombie on the shoulder and he started falling down the hill hitting several stone spikes. He felt his left arm get cut extremely bad. And he felt a humongous amount of pain in his left arm.