• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: Fateful Adventure Kanto RP (13+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the morning sun woke up Barda he went downstairs to start cooking breakfast for the group. A few minutes later the whole group had woken up and saw the food that Barda had made, “Well what are you waiting for let’s eat we need all the energy we need for today,” said Barda as he sat down and started eating his food and then the whole group did as well.

“Hahaha! I’m so excited for the gym match! And I even have this new Staravia! My friend from Sinnoh sent it to me!” As the group ate, Si wondered if Dawn and Professor Rowan were ok, as there was a recent team Galactic scare in Sinnoh. Si then asked, “Hey, do you know if there’s anything to do besides the gym challenge in Celadon?”

“Well I know that gyms are great for training, but in Sinnoh there were also a bunch of fun places to spend time and grow with your Pokémon.” Si remembered that Lt. Surge had given him a map, and he pulled it out. “Ah! There’s a department store here too! I’d better stop there and stock up on supplies before challenging the gym! And a Game Corner! I might check that out. Anyway, I’m gonna go get ready for the gym! I’ll catch you guys down there!”

“Alright see you later. Alright let’s grab some supplies before we head to the gym as well alright,” said Barda as Kelk and Amari agreed. After getting some supplies and after a good rest it is time to head for the gym but before they went in Barda and the team waited for Si to come to the gym.

Si went over to the department store, and stocked up on supplies. As he got to the fourth floor, he saw beautiful stones on display. A mysterious man in a green jacket walked up and said, “I saw that you have a Kirlia. Here take this Dawn stone.” The mysterious man then walked into the elevator. “Weird.....” Si said. As he walked toward the gym, two men dressed in Black approached him and sent out their Pokémon, Arbok and Weezing. “Ahh! Go, Beldum and Kirlia!” The trainers relentlessly attacked Si, but He held his ground, yelling “Alright Beldum, Zen headbutt! Kirlia, Confusion!” Arbok And Weezing fainted, and then the Trainers in Black called for reinforcements. “Reinforcements?” Si said, and then several more people in Black came out of the Game corner and started running at Si. “Uh-Oh!” Si said and he ran toward the Gym where his friends were.

“Hey what’s wrong why were you running,” said Barda as then looks where Si is pointing at and saw lots of Team Rocket grunts coming their way Barda then sent out his Charizard to scare off the grunts but they then stopped running and sent out their Pokemon, “Hey Chard let’s teach these guys never to mess with our friends,” Barda said talking to his Pokemon, “Rrrrrroooooaaaarrrr,” roared Chard in agreement, “Alright then use Fire Blast and take them out,” Chard used Fire Blast and fainted all of the team rocket’s Pokemon, “We will get you for this,” said the grunts as they ran off. “Alright now tell me why were they after you?”

“I don’t know..... Maybe it has something to do with this.” Si pulled out the Dawn stone, and the whole group’s eyes lit up. Then out of no where, two team rocket members in white sent out an Arbok, Weezing and Meowth. “Hand over that stone, boy!” The lady called out. “Never! Go, Beldum!” As Beldum popped out of its pokeball, Arbok And Weezing surrounded it. But just then, a bright light blew the Pokémon away as it engulfed Beldum. When the light faded, Si saw....... A Metang! Beldum evolved! “ Metang! Use Confusion!” As the move hit, Team Rocket blasted off. Again.

“Hey nice your Beldum evolved and that was awesome but why would they want the dawn stone I heard it can evolve a male Kirlia into a Gallade,” Barda said.

“No way! That’s Awesome! I don’t want to force Kirlia to evolve though.....” Si got a bright idea in his mind! “Kirlia come on out!” Kirlia popped out of its pokeball. “Hey Kirlia, do you want the Dawn stone?” Kirlia nodded then reached for the Dawn stone. When Si gave it to Kirlia a bright light blinded everyone momentarily, and when the light faded, a Gallade stood nobley before Si. “Wow! It’s so beautiful and amazing! Two Pokémon evolved in one day! Haha!i guess I’ve been busy! Anyway I’m anxious to fight the gym leader, so let’s hurry up already!”

“Hey I am glad that you asked your Pokemon first it is always kind to ask first well anyway let’s go and battle the gym so who is going first,” asked Barda.

“I’ll go! I’ve got two newly evolved Pokémon to use!” The group entered the gym, and Si walked up through the garden gym. He walked up and saw standing in front of him Erika, the gym leader. “Hello, young man. I’m Erika, the gym leader, I’m assuming you are here to challenge me for the Rainbow Badge! Well, let’s begin. Go! Tangela!” “Hmmm.” Said Si, “Go, Staravia use wing attack!” Staravia flew right into the Tangela, and easily one hit Ko’ed it. “Well well!” Erika said, “Now, I’ll send out my two strongest Pokémon at once! Go Victreebell and Vileplume!” “Oh this is a double battle now?” Si asked “Go, Gallade!” “Vileplume! Giga Drain! Victreebell! Acid!” Vileplume’s giga drain sapped life from Gallade, while Victreebell’s Acid hit Staravia hard. “Alright! Come on Staravia Endeavor on Victreebell! Gallade! Hit Vileplume with your Ice punch!” So quickly Vileplume fainted and Victreebell was clearly fatigued. “Staravia! Finish Victreebell off with Quick attack!” Victreebell fell to the floor and fainted. “Congratulations! I now award you with the Rainbow Badge!” Erika said. Si pinned the badge to his scarf along with the coal, forest, and relic badges from Sinnoh. “Who’s next?” Si said as he returned to the group.

Lyré smiled at Conner. “Yeah, I’ve had her ever since she was an egg. She’s always been this playful and energetic.” Sali circled Conner curiously, until Peril scared her by popping up in front of her. “Peril!” Lyré exclaimed, grabbing the Gengar quickly. “Ugh. I have too many Pokémon. They’re a hassle sometimes, but I love them.” Lyré walked further into the house. “The kitchen and greenhouse are this way, if you’d like something to eat or drink.” She smiled, gesturing to the long and spacious hallway leading to both areas.

Last edited by a moderator:
“I am this battle will be quick go Pidgeo, go Chard,” said Barda as he sent out his 2 Pokemon for a double battle, “Oh well then let’s start this go Tangela and go Victreebell,” said Erika when sending out her 2 Pokemon, “Chard use Flamethrower on Victreebell and Pidgeo use Ariel Ace on Tangela,” the attacks on Erika’s Pokemon were super effective and one hit ko’d her Tangela but not her Victreebell that was very injured. “Go Vileplume and use Petal Blizzard and Victreebell use Seed Bomb, “ “Dodge the attacks guys and Chard use Fire Blast and Pidgeo use Wing Attack and finish this off,” the attacks hitted Vileplume and Victreebell and they both fainted. “Congrats your bonds with your Pokemon were strong and for this you both have gained the rainbow badge let this day remind you of this victory,” Erika said, “Well down team we got the Rainbow badge yeah.”

(Sorry for bunning the roleplay I will try to stop from now on promise)

“Welp today was an eventful day let’s go back to the hotel and rest up,” said Barda talking to the group but then Erika approached Barda and gave him a leaf stone, “Use it wisely because this stone will help evolve your Gloom into a Vileplume,” said Erika as she returns into the gym, “Thank you for this Erika,” yelled Barda.

Si went to the Pokémon Center after his group’s victory over Erika, and called Professor Rowan’s lab. Dawn picked up, and she cried out: “Si! You have to come back to Sinnoh! We’re being attacked by Team Galactic! They’ve also captured the legendary Pokémon Palkia and Dialga! We need you right now!” “No Si! Stay where you are,” Professor Rowan called out, “you are safer in Kanto! He can’t get you ther....” the line cut out, and the PMC’s power went out. As Si turned around, and saw two men in space suits summon their Pokémon, Golbat and Skuntank, as they attacked Si. “Go Dratini And Prinplup! Use twister and Bubble Beam!” Si yelled out. The Grunts pressed on their attack with ferocity, and one yelled out, “You cannot resist us! Team Galactic’s leader, Cyrus, requires you for his plan!” Si quickly had Dratini use dragon rage on Skuntank, and Prinplup jumped and surrounded the fight with bubble beam. Skuntank and Golbat used poison gas and leech life on Dratini and then a glowing light pulsated from Dratini. Dratini shed its skin, and evolved! The new Dragonair and Prinplup both quickly dealt with Skuntank and Golbat, and the Galactic Grunts ran off into the forest. Nurse Joy thanked Si, but then asked loudly, “Does anyone here have an electric type Pokémon to get the power back on?”

“I do Paki come on out and help give power back to the PMC,” said Barda as he sent out his Pikachu.

“Now what was that about and who is team Galatic no more secrets friends don’t keep secrets from friends,” Barda looking all serious to get Si to talk.

Kit walks out into the backyard. She walks out and curls up into a ball in the shade of a tree. She looks up seeing a Lucario and a Shiny Gardevoir on the roof. Ignoring it she lays her head down and procedes to take a nap

“Team Galactic is an evil group of people who have constantly tried to take over the Sinnoh region, and the universe through the use of Dialga and Palkia.” Si sighed deeply as he said the other information, “Their leader, Cyrus, is..... well, he’s my father. He still wants me by his side to rule the universe, but I’ve seen that he’s lost his mind. I’m here because I need to get stronger to defeat him. I’m not able to yet. I have to be the Champion to be that powerful.” Si began to become indignant. “But anyway, if he’s sent grunts after me here, that means there’s a team Galactic base in Kanto! I’m sure we’ll find it eventually, but for now we should get rest and carry on our journey.”

“Yeah we should but first we must rest for now but I need to ask Voli if she wants to use the leaf stone. Come on out Voli. Voli do you want to evolve into a Vileplume with this stone it is ok if you don’t want to though,” just before Barda can finish Voli used the stone to evolve into a Vileplume, “Wow Voli you look great and thank you for evolving for me.”

“Wow, that Vileplume looks great! Now according to my map, the next city is Fusia City! We should head there tomorrow after we rest!” Si said. Following this, Si ran out and checked into the hotel, resting for the journey ahead.

Barda also did the same but is also worried about Si and that he should protect Si no matter what so that team Galactic doesn’t get him and his team so Barda followed Si and checked in the hotel and went into his bed to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.