• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: Fateful Adventure Kanto RP (13+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roarry growled amusingly getting overly confident, he barked a few times urging Sheryl to continue, "okay, Roarry Flare Blitz lets go!" Sheryl pumped her fist in the air as the flame puppy moved in a motion causing a stir of flames to surround him, again he raced for the pokemon quick but observant to his rivals next move.

Sarah noticed look in Roarrys eyes and smiled.
"Use Thunder wave!" She yelled and pointed at the Growlithe, Dynamo obeyed his trainer and the red cheek on him started to spark surrounding him as well, though not with fire but obviously with electricity and let it of, making a wave going towards Roarry.

Focussed on getting another hit on Dynamo, Roarry didn't see the spike of lighting hurling towards him, being hit directly by the electricity, his Flare Blitz protected him from a small amount of the red cheeked Pokemons counter attack.

"Now! Electroball!" Sarah commanded, Dynamo did as his trainer said. On top of his tail started to spark, forming to electric ball
"Pikka" Dynamo said and launched it, finging it towards the Growlithe.

Not having enough time to dodge, Roarry received a critical hit his health low, but his determination wouldn't let him faint now, his eyes glinted brighter than before, on his small legs that shook he got up howlling for another shot, "okay, looks like we're going all the way Roarry!" Sheryl excitedly shouted "Flamethrower full power let's go!!" Letting out his mightiest howl Roarry built up any leftover energy to construct a giant flamethrower.

Dynamo, without any command, he tried to match up the power of the giant Flame Thrower with a Thunderbolt. His red cheek started to spark again building power and then released it trying to match the power of thethe little fire pup. When the two attacks collided, Dynamo underestimated Roarrys power and the Thunderbolt gave up and the Flamethrower hit him. Dynamo flew backwards bit. He got up, but you could see clearly that he got hurt.

"Dynamo! You ok?!" Sarah yelled. Dynamo answered by nodding. his cheeks were really sparking with enegy,
"You sure" Sarah asked a bit worrie that he would tire up him too much. Pikachu, again nodded silently. His cheeks were sparking, to build up a Thunderbolt with the energy he had left.
"Alright. Dynamo use Thunderbolt again!" Sarah shouted. Dynamos cheek started to spark even more surrounding him self with electricity. He released the Thunderbolt aiming it towards the tierd looking Growlithe.

Roarry was determined to dodge the attack, not wanting to admit defeat so easily, but it was far too late. With his body shaking and unable to move as fast as he wanted, he was only able to take a couple of steps before being struck by the Pikachu's attack. Roarry fainted falling over side ways, "Roarry!" Sheryl shouted running towards the Growlithe, "well I'm going to bring him to the Pokemon center, I'll be out in a jiffy so take all that time you need to prepare for the next one!" Sheryl asnt the type to just put her Pokemon back in it's ball and let it bare the pain untill the battle was over, she had to get Roarry to the Pokemon Center quick.

When the battle was over Dynamo was tired, but happy that he finally won. He looked at his trainer proudly.
"Now don't get too ahead of your self" Sara said and walked over to her little mouse pokemon. She bent her knees and petted Dynamo.
"Good job buddy. Do you want to go and rest in your pokeball or beside the tree with your friends?" Sarah asked and took Dynamos pokeball out from her pocket.
The electric mouse poked the button on the pokeball, returning himself. Sarah smiled and put the pokeball back in her hoodies pocket.

"Okey. Who wants to go next?" Sarah asked her pokemon. Quag walked towards his trainer with a determined look on his face, or as determined it could get. He got exited when he saw the battle between Dynamo and Roarry, so he wanted to have his own battle.
"Allright." Sarah said with a little smile.

"I'm back~" Sheryl sung happy to know that Roarry was going to have a 100% recovery. "So, who's up next?" She asked with a smile, immediately after Vappy and Midsy talked their trainer to the ground overly excited to get some action into them. "Woah, woah okay, okay. Seems like it's Vappy and Midsy up against Quag huh?" Dusting off the dirt she petted the two, "let's give it all we got!" She yelled a serious smile and a confident look was aimed at Sarah.

"Alright! Let's do this!" Sarah exclaimed. Quag took a steady pose ready to battle. Both Gogoat and blaze were cheering for him.
(OOC: For the "who should win" part. Sheryl can win this battle, but I guess if it's ok that Quag may take one of the two Pokemon down?)

Name: Sinto
Town of Residence/Hometown: Viridian City
Appearance: Black Hair with a cap, he has a jacket around his shirt, his shirt which saying “Vines!” In a fancy font, baggy jeans, and red and white sneakers.
Personality: Scared of Pokémon that are not Pure Normal Types
Backstory: He was once attacked by a horde of Flareons, Vapoerons, Jolteons, Beedrills, Pidgeots, and much more cause he did something wrong.
Pokemon: Egg (Given to him by his father, his father says it’s an Eevee.)

Name: Kelk
Town of Residence/Hometown: Twinleaf Town (Sinnoh)
Appearance: Has messy, spiky black hair with a faded green tint, has green eyes, and wears a black T-Shirt, a pair of jeans and has black skate shoes.
Personality: Often thinks before he acts, a deep thinker, but when he cant figure something out he gets frustrated with himself and quickly gives up. he is Quiet for the most part, but is quite lively and energetic around people he knows and trusts,.
Backstory: He was born in Twinleaf Town in Sinnoh for a big part of his life, his Father never let him have a Pokemon, until they both moved to Pewter City in Kanto only a few months back. there at Kanto, Kelk rescued an abandoned Bulbasaur, who was injured near a river. His father let him keep him, and he was allowed to travel Kanto with his new pokemon.
Pokemon: Palmer (Bulbasaur)

P.S im not sure if this thing is still active, but whatever, if its not, then someone please tell me lol

Last edited:
Name: Conner
Town of Residence/Hometown: Malie City (Initially), Ecruteak City (Currently)
Appearance: Conner has white spiky hair, tanned skin, black and purple vest with a green undershirt, green shorts and white shoes.
Personality: Carefree, loves pokemon, making friends and pokemon battles. He loves pokemon battles so much that he tends to sence when they'll happen and usually where they are. Is often loud and energetic but also like to sleep if he is comfortable enough. Often sneaks up on people.
Backstory: Conner was born in Malie City and lived there until he was 14. He grew up with Acerola, often calling her his big sister. His parents are powerful Ghost-type trainers, so much so that his father was a trial captain for a while, until he lost, badly. After that, his father decided to move away to Johto in order to study under Morty, the Ghost type Gym Leader. Being 14 at the time and having only his Marowak with him, his family made a stop on Mele Mele Island, where Conner got his Rowlet. Now 19, Conner decided to travel to Kanto in order to become a powerful trainer, like his parents.
Pokemon: Decidueye, Alolan Marowak, Scizor, Steelix, Beedrill and Dhelmise

Conner had just arrived in Lavender Town, with his Marowak beside him, and decided to go rest up in the Pokemon Center. While walking to the Center, he noticed the huge tower, which he found out was called Pokemon Tower. He only gave a smirk. "I heard that Pokemon Tower has lots of Ghost Pokemon." he thought to himself. "Guess I'd better ask the locals about it before I head in." he said as he walked towards a house. He looked inside the dark house and saw some silhouettes inside, along with several Pokemon. Interested, he decided to knock on the door, hoping he could find someone and maybe, make some new friends.

Kelk stepped out of his home in Pewter City, Palmer following him out the door. He was not sure what he would do with his journey yet, he looked up and saw a large flock of Pidgeys flying over the city, "Come on Palmer, Let's Follow that flock." he told his Bulbasaur partner, Kelk ran inside his house, grabbed his newly obtained Pokedex along with some snacks and placed them in the second biggest pouch in his pack, Kelk grabbed Palmer and lifted him up onto his shoulder and Palmer crawled into the biggest pouch in the backpack, which was already on his back, Kelk was ready and he ran out the door

Lyré heard a knock and jumped. Who could that be? She ran over to the door, Ruka following close behind her. The shiny Ninetales walked eagerly towards the door. Lyré opened the door and peeked out, seeing a boy about two years older than herself. “Uhh.. hello.” She felt the breeze from outside on her pale skin, and her long black hair waved gently because of the breeze. Lyré’s ice blue eyes settled on the boy standing in front of her. She nervously tugged at her white dress. She wasn’t used to visitors.

Conner smiled as the door opened to reveal a girl. "Hello there, I'm on my journey and I was wondering if you could tell me about Pokemon Tower" He said while pointing at the tower. "I love ghost pokemon so I was wondering if you can actually find ghost pokemon in there." After he said that, Alolan Marowak lit up its bone and started spinning it. "As you can see, my Marowak is getting restless. Oh, where are my manners? I'm Conner" He said while extending his hand "What's your name?"

After chasing the flock of Pidgeys for quite a while now, he realized he ended up in Viridian City, after about an hour of walking around, and getting something to eat, he went to the Pokemon Center, once he got there he Healed up Palmer, who battled multiple trainers and Rattatas on the way. he was gifted a map of Kanto by Nurse Joy as Kelk was a newcomer to the town. he was reading about a place called lavender town, it interested Kelk, apparently it had a very interesting history, "Come on Palmer, we're heading to Lavender Town!" Kelk excitedly told Palmer, Palmer looked tired and he didn't look like he was too excited at the moment, "Maybe we should stay the night at a hotel first." Kelk told him after seeing his face, that seemed to please Palmer, and together they walked to a nearby hotel.

Name: Barda
Hometown: Pallet town
Pokemon: Chard (Charmander)
Personality: Kind, playful, can get a bit carried away, loves Pokemon.
Appearance: Short black hair, skinny, tall, wears white shirt, blue jacket, black jeans and black shoes, has brown eyes.

A new day and a new beginning for Barda. “Finally I am going to be able to on to an adventure with Pokemon and I really hope I make some friends along the way,” said Barda now making his way to the professor’s lab. “Which Pokemon should I choose I really don’t know.” He has now made it to the lab and meets Professor Oak. “Hello Barda are you ready to pick your first Pokemon,” said Professor Oak, “Yes I am ready and I know who to choose,” said Barda. “Well go and pick your Pokemon,” “It was hard to choose who to pick but I choose Charmander.” Charmander is happy that Barda chose him, “Now what nickname should I choose for ... oh I know how about Chard that is a good name for you.” Chard loves his new name. “Here now that you have a Pokemon I will give you 5 poke balls and a Pokédex,” said Prof. Oak. “Thanks Professor, well lets go Chard and explore the world.” Now Barda and his new partner Chard set out to explore and see new places.

Last edited:
Barda and Chard are now in route 1 where their next Pokemon partner is going to be caught. “Such a great day today don’t you think Chard,” said Barda, “Char Char,” said Chard. But then both of them are attacked by a Pidgey. “Woah what is that,” said Barda checking his Pokédex. “A Pidgey ok go Chard,” “Char Charmander.” Just then Pidgey used tackle on Chard but Chard took the hit and was still standing. “Ok Chard use scratch,” this badly damages the Pidgey and was able to capture so Barda threw a poke ball at it and caught it. “Yes I caught a Pidgey well done Chard you did well,” “Char Char,” “Now what shall I name you hmmm oh I know how about Pidgeo that is a great name for you.” So now Barda with Chard and his new Pokemon, Pidgeo, started training in route 1 and Chard learnt the move ember and Pidgeo learnt sandattack and gust. Barda then reached Viridian city but then he saw a person with a Bulbasaur go into a hotel and Barda thought he should to and see if this person wants to be friends but for now he should sleep.
P.S I am also making a trainer card of Barda and his adventure and every new Pokemon he gets I add it on and same for the badges.

Last edited:
The next day Barda and Chard started looking for the strange person with the Bulbasaur and found them sleeping in a room so Barda And Chard waited for them to wake up and say hello to them and hopefully be friends. ‘I wonder if he is nice,’ thought Barda. So now Barda waited with his Charmander for them to wake up.

“I’m Lyré.” She took his hand gently and shook it. She was very curious about the Marowak she was seeing in front of her, since she’d never seen one like that before. “Umm... Pokémon Tower is a pretty scary place if you’re not a local. There are a lot of mischevious ghost type Pokémon, sometimes they will get angry and attack. That’s why taking a dark type or a high-levelled Pokemon is a great idea. If you’re a local, though, the Pokémon rarely attack you. They kind of watch over this village, they know who is who. They love Ruka and I.” Lyré gently pet her shiny Ninetales, who happily nudged her hand in response.

Barda thinks that he should not wait for him but leave a note for him to tell him where to meet him next time, “Dear Kelk, You may be wondering who this is well I am Barda from Pallet town and I was going to wait till you woke up but you didn’t so I am making my way to pewter city to challenge the gym please make your way there when you wake up please, From Barda.” After he wrote the note he carefully placed the note next to Kelk’s bed and left the hotel to make his way to Pewter city.

On his way to Pewter city Barda has to make his way through Viridian Forest. “Well here we are Chard at Viridian Forest lets see who we can catch today,” said Barda. Inside the forest he sees a injured Eevee appear in front of him so Barda goes to help the Eevee but then stops by a loud voice, “Step away from that Pokemon it is mine,” says the unknown voice, “But this Eevee is injured I have to help it,” “Do you know who I am I am part of team Rocket and no one can stop me haha,” “Chard use ember on him please,” Chard uses ember on the team rocket grunt that seems to burn his shoe Barda makes a quick escape with the Eevee back to Viridian city to heal it. Barda got to the PMC in time and help heal the Eevee and the Pokemon was very happy that Barda rescued it that it wanted to join his team and Barda let Eevee join his team, “Welcome to the team Vapouria.”

Barda and his team then make it back to Viridian Forest to go back where he left off so after exploring the forest a bit fighting trainers he sees a Pikachu that wanted to battle. “Chard I choose you,” said Barda, “Chard use Ember,” “Chaaarrrrmaaannnderrr,” Chard uses Ember on Pikachu the damage on Pikachu was strong but Pikachu endured the hit a bit. “Chard use scratch,” Chard uses scratch on Pikachu and Pikachu was weak enough to be captured so Barda thrown a pokeball at it and capturing Pikachu. “Yes I caught a Pikachu,” “Char Char,” “Now what should I call you my new partner hmmmm... how about Paki yeah that is a great name for you. Welcome to the team Paki.”

“I’m Lyré.” She took his hand gently and shook it. She was very curious about the Marowak she was seeing in front of her, since she’d never seen one like that before. “Umm... Pokémon Tower is a pretty scary place if you’re not a local. There are a lot of mischevious ghost type Pokémon, sometimes they will get angry and attack. That’s why taking a dark type or a high-levelled Pokemon is a great idea. If you’re a local, though, the Pokémon rarely attack you. They kind of watch over this village, they know who is who. They love Ruka and I.” Lyré gently pet her shiny Ninetales, who happily nudged her hand in response.
"I see so you two are friends with the Pokemon in the tower." He said while taking down some notes. "I have an idea, why don't you two be my tour guide in the tower. I'm supposed to be researching the behaviour of ghost type pokemon in the tower and it would help if me and Marowak weren't attacked" je said while looking back at his Marowak, who was still dancing around with its bone, as if it was doing a ritualistic dance.

Name: Gabriel Corrine
Town of Residence/Hometown: Saffron City
Appearance
: Fairly tall for his age. He has small, round purple eyes with spiky, long white hair that reaches down to his chin. He has brown skin and has quite a small amount of zits on his face due to acne. He wears a black beanie with a purple skull on the front, a black sweater, a white tench coat, with black joggers and blue sneakers. He also wears a watch on his left wrist.
Personality: While he may seem quiet, calm, and somewhat aloof at first, he is very considerate and kind once you get to know him. He can also get very excitable, and is very nervous around girls, as he has had very little interaction with members of the opposite gender throughout his life. He also tends to have very negative views of himself, leading to fairly low self-esteem.
Backstory: Gabriel led a calm and peaceful life in Saffron, but was mostly a shut-in. While he was liked by many, he only had a handful of people he would call his true friends. When he and his friends turned 13, most of them decided to set off on their own individual journeys, while he had stayed behind, petrified of the thought of leaving his comfort zone and the only home he's ever known. However, with enough encouragement, he finally decided to leave. With only a Squirtle and a Dewpider he got from his brother by his side, he sets off on his own Pokemon journey.
Pokemon: Dillon (Squirtle) , Vladimir (Dewpider)

Gabriel stumbled out of Route 8, and into Lavender Town, both tired and quite happy he made it with such a small and weak team.
"That was exciting." He mumbled to himself.
"But dangerous. I'm lucky I even made it out of there in one piece..."
With that, he had decided that his first course of action was to revitalize himself and his Pokemon at a Pokemon Center.
He promptly began to venture into the Town to look for one.

Last edited:
“O-oh! Sure! I’d love to show you around.” She scratched the back of her neck nervously. This was odd to her, not only did she almost never have visitors, but showing someone around the tower was new, too. “Would you want to leave now, or maybe you’d like to come inside?” Her Ninetales curiously eyed Marowak, her tails waving around.

Name: Amari
Hometown: Pallet Town
Appearance: Brown, short hair with Ash's gen 1 hat, a red and white hoodie with a Pokeball on it. Blue eyes and she's quite small. She also wears blue jeans and red sneakers.
Personality: An active, outgoing and caring person who always likes to help. But she's not good at fighting. She's not really interested in lovers, but she likes to meet new people. She's also scared by a lot of things.
Backstory: Amari lives a peaceful life in Pallet Town, but isn't really a fighter. When she was ten, she got an Eevee for a birthday gift. When she grew 12, all her friends had left Pallet Town to go on a Pokemon journey. She's now decided it's her time, but she's not exactly the best.
Her caring personality makes it hard for her to faint a Pokemon...
Pokemon: Eevee, (Evelyn) Plusle (Sparky) and Minun (Zappy)

Amari walked down route 8, looking at her Pokemon "This isn't good." ,she says, "Almost all my Pokemon are fainted..." She spots Lavender Town. "Huh? Is that a town? That means a Pokemon Center!" She quickly rushes over to the center.

after Kelk stayed a little bit at the shelter, he saw a trainer with a Charmander, Kelk started to walk over close enough to scan the fire lizard. he received some interesting information about the Pokemon, "so if a Charmander's tail flame goes out it dies, sad, but interesting as well." Palmer seemed a bit in spite of the charmander, Kelk decided to walk away after awkwardly scanning it a few feet away. Now to Lavender Town like he intended

Last edited:
Amari walked out of the Pokemon Center to be ambushed by a ghost Pokemon. Evelyn fainted to it, due to normal's nullified effect to ghosts.
She was struggling to beat it. She cries for help as Sparky and Zappy are to under leveled to beat it.

He found a bus to get there, but it was quite pricey, he decided to hop on without anyone noticing, when the bus took off, Palmer used his vines to tie Kelk under the bus, it was quite painful but productive. Palmer was small enough to stand on the bumper of the bus, after about 2 hours or so, they made it to Lavender Town they quickly dashed out away from the bus when she got there she saw a girl who looked a few years younger then him crying for help as some ghost pokemon were attacking a plusle and a minun, he ran over to the scene, "Ready Palmer?" Kelk asked Palmer in front of him, Palmer looked as ready as ever, "Go!"

Gabriel had finally saw a Pokemon Center not far from him. However , he also saw two fellow trainers fighting wild Ghost Pokemon. Almost instinctively, he reached for a Poke Ball before remembering that his Pokemon were in very bad condition. Thus, he was forced to use his last potion to heal his Dewpider.
"Alright! Vladimir, do your best out there!"
With that, he threw out his Dewpider, in an attempt to fight alongside the boy currently fighting the wild pokemon.

Amari noticed the 2 trainers at her aid. "Thanks for the help! This thing was about to KO me!" Amari picked up her fainted Eevee, Evelyn. "Sparky! Use thunderwave! We have to get Evelyn some help!"

After training a bit in Viridian Forest Barda’s Charmander started to evolve into Charmeleon. “Well done Chard you evolved into a Charmeleon,” said Barda being very happy. After his Pokemon evolved he decided to go to Pewter city and challenge the gym. “Lets go Chard and get our first badge,” said Barda after entering the gym. “Welcome to my gym,” said the gym leader, “I challenge you to a battle,” said Barda after sending out his Charmeleon. “Go Geodude,” “Chard use Flamethrower,” the attack did damage the geodude but not a lot it was not very effective. After a long battle Barda and Chard won the Boulder badge barely but still won and after all the excitement Barda and Chard healed up and rested at a nearby hotel and their next place is Cerulearn city to get his next badge but for now he should rest.

upload_2018-5-31_7-52-2.png

After a good rest Barda and Chard make their way to Cerulean city but saw a girl older than him walk out of the gym and heading the same why he did he decided to go see who this was and try to be friends. “Hi i’m Barda from Pallet town I just finished my gym battle with Brock and I just want to know if you want to walk together to Cerulean city?”

"Palmer, make sure those Pokemon don't hurt her Eevee!" Kelk commanded Palmer, quickly, Palmer's vines made a shield like form protecting the Eevee next to its trainer, "man i wish i had more Pokemon on me, i left them all at the daycare a few hours ago." Kelk told himself, he looked at the ghost Pokemon, the boy's spider Pokemon which Kelk has never seen before was fighting them off. he ran next the shield Palmer made. The boy with his Pokemon seemed pretty tough, Kelk hoped he could do the job well.

Soon enough, Gabriel's Dewpider had fought off the Ghost Pokemon and chased them off, but not without cost.
The stress had taken its toll on his Pokemon, and it soon fainted.
"Nice work out there, Vlad." He said. "You're a hero."

He looked back at the two trainers huddling next to the vine shield.
"I'm sorry that had taken so long. As you can see, I'm quite weak. Are you both okay?"

Status
Not open for further replies.