• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Family Fued

Welcome to the Pokemon Family Fued Show!
Here, we will get two Families or "Teams" To compete against each-other. But before we can play, we have to get players! We need two teams of 5.

See easy? Now for the rules.

#1.Be fair, don't cheat and look up the answers on the internet please.

#2.One answer per post

#3.You can post as many times as you like

#4.Make sure to play! You don't want your team to lose.

#5.Have FUN!

Now, if you want to play, fill out this form!

Name:
Team[Diamond/Pearl]:
Pokemon Icon:

Ex:
I wanna play!
Name:XJirachiX
Team[Diamond/Pearl]:Diamond
Pokemon Icon:Cyndaquil

Here is how the game runs. I post a survey or question like this.

What was a pokemon Ash has or had?
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

The "x's" are the possible answers. There a more, but that is just how many I put. Then, a member from each team can answer.

I pick Buizel![Team Diamond]
I pick PikachU![Team Pearl]

If they get it right, I will say how many points there are.
So Buizel is like 11.
Pikachu is like 22.

If the team gets 3 wrong, they can no longer answer.

Okay, so join now! Once we have enough players, I will post the first Survey.

Current Number of Players Needed:
Diamond:2
Pearl:3

Current Players:

Team Diamond:
Name: Jerty
dpiconani252.gif

Name: Tabby
133shiny.gif

Name: Shroomish-Chan
285shroomish.gif

Team Pearl:

Name:LoN
dpiconani338.gif

Name:Brendan Savem
dpiconani066.gif

Okay to get more players quicker[hopefully] if you want to play, put this userbar in your signature!

Code:
[url=http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=5520.0][IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x147/EeveeRuler/Familyfued.png[/IMG][/url]

Note: Also put

Just to point this out, but Feud is spelled f-e-u-d, not fued. Of course, if there's a reason why you spelled it like that, it's fine.

It's probably because it's a tv show sort of spelling. Also, I like the userbar. Good idea putting all stages of clefairy and jigglypuff, it makes it look like 2 families

Instead of saying:

It is just like the show Family Fued.

You might want to actually go through the rules for this show, I for one have no idea what it is and as such you're losing interest there.

I do have the brains to google it, if I'm interested in it, but I know other people lack the sense to do that. I'd add in a description if I were you :p

Name: LoN
Team: Pearl
Pokemon Icon: Solrock

So basically, the points for each answer are given randomly? Or is it the game where we pick an answer, and if its on your list we get the points you gave for it?

You know what, I might as well give this a shot

Name: Brendan Savem
Team: Any old team, I don't care at all. You can even throw me into a Platinum team for all I care
Pokemon Icon: Machop (a bit obvious I must say)

So basically, the points for each answer are given randomly? Or is it the game where we pick an answer, and if its on your list we get the points you gave for it?

Yes, I will be righting answers on a piece of paper, then putting points.

And Brendan, I'll put you on Pearl w/ LoN

Only need 5 more people, 2 on Diamond and 3 on Pearl.

5 people, 2 on Diamond and 3 on Pearl.

Your pokemon represents who you are. I put how many points you have scored for your team next to the pokemon icon.

Okeys, thanks for clarifying. Still trying to find out about this, think I know what I want to know now, though :)

Actually no. The [C] is a [D]. I saw that when I was making the userbar. It's like that because of the outline and exclamation point. Okay. I might only do this on Thursdays or something because of my grades. I can't go on the computer only at school now.

Jirachi, I'm calling myself out of this one. If you're back and active, and prepared to run it, with a need for more people then I may come back.

For now, I'm out.

Just in case you guys are out of members (which could be impossible), perhaps I'll join!

Name: POH!KEMON
Team:Diamond
Icon: Attack Forme Deoxys (if you don't have that, Rotom will be my second choice.)