• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Fairy Tales discussion.

That is sad, my character is going to feel pain just for an immortal soul. In the original she doesn't want to marry the prince for love, instead she wants an immortal soul so then she doesn't turn to sea foam.

Aladdin huh well the siblings would have to live possibly separate because in Aladdin is Princess Jasmin with Aladdin as the street rat but it would be werid since they are siblings but maybe I could has another char for Aladdins part or maybe the siblings could live in the same palace and have another char play Aladdin's part. What do you guys think? I know Jasmine has a tiger so I'll have to add a Pyroar to JC's team.-

Also please remember that at first the story takes place in the modern day. Your character will be transported back in time eventually I just have to figure a way to do it without a legendary pokemon. I am thinking of a long awaited curse.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
OR, maybe have some scientist make a time machine and presents it at an exposition. Th3 young trainers go to see it and one of them accidentally activates it and sucks them all in, now we would only need a reason for them to all be together. ...
Maybe my character gets caught before??

Or have it be memories for the past, they wake up and continue their lives. Anyway, I'm going to make a Peter Pan character!
Name: Pepper Pan
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: She has red hair and emerald green eyes, freckles are splashed all over her face. She wears a lose fitting green shirt and brown pants. She wears brown muddy boots everywhere.
Personality: Carefree and young, Pepper has zero regards for any of the rules. She does have a good heart, but she prefers to do things her own way, not follow the rules to the end of the earth. She is a prankster and has a distinctive laugh.
Fairy Tale: Peter Pan
Backstory: Abandoned as a child, Peter was taken by a Cutiefly who raised him. He was then kidnaped by a group of pirates. He escaped and took a bunch of the children that were also kidnapped with him. They were known as the lost children.
Pokemon: Ribombee, Chatot, Dragonite
Other: Respect yourself and others! She has a dagger to fight the evil captain
and add more to Pearl
Name: Pearl Shuien
Appearance: Perl has blonde hair that is in a ponytail, her eyes are a sea blue, she is Caucasian. She wears a lose fitting teal tee with blue jean shorts. She wears blue flipflops. She wears a necklace that ends with a pearl
Personality: She is very caring and nieve. She always tries to follow the rules and hates to break them. She is very persistent ance she made her mind up.
Fairy Tale: The Little Mermaid
Backstory: She fell in love with a human, so she went to the surface after making a deal with a Sea Witch. This deal not only took her voice away but made it feel like the stepped upon 100 needles EVERY TIME SHE TOOK A STEP. He fell in love with another, so she was told to kill him to stay alive. She didn't and became a daughter of the air because she refused to kill him even though she was about to die. (no that really what happens in the actual story!)
Pokemon: Goreabyss, Lapras, Vaporeon, Whishiwashi (Putting him here for some lightheartedness), Primarina, Wingull(same reason as WhshiWashi)
Other: Respect your elders! She has a mortal soul instead of an immortal one that most humans have due to her being the reincarnation of the Little Mermaid. Also, I might kill her later and give her a new team for when she becomes a daughter of the air.

Accepted. Thanks for the ideas. Maybe it was a group of villians that are led by a scientist that is trying to figure out how reincarnation work. They characters don't know they are reincarnated until they get captured. I will think more on it.

So should I place Shadow outside in the story of Aladdin, maybe he could be the reincarnation of Aladdin since JC will be the reincarnation of Jasmine if that's ok and as for a plot twist I'm not sure but if you can maybe give me an idea I'll placed it down

Haha lol ok I'll put up mine

Name: JC
Appearance: She is a light skinned young lady with a well feminine build and light. She has dark brown long hair pulled up in a ponytail. She has light blue eyes with her right one slightly blind with a bang to cover. Her clothing is more royal with jewels to go along with it mostly in her hair, around neck, mostly a cross jeweled necklace,wrists, and legs. She wears wraps on her wrists and ankles. She wears glasses upon her face.
Personality: Gentle, Sweet, A bit shy, slightly stubborn, Organized, Understanding, Brave
Fairy Tale: Aladdin
Backstory: Once upon a time in the city of Aruba, two heroines were born in the palace, a prince named Shadow and a Princess named JC. They say fairytales have a happy ending but that wasn't the case with the siblings. At age 15, the siblings were forced to split once their parents died unexpectedly by their mean Grandfather, Jura, son of Jafar who had been casted away in a lamp by Aladdin their great ancestor. JC didn't agree with this of course but she had to obey him as she promised her mother that she would be on her best behavior. She said goodbye to brother before he was taken away by a master as an apprentice. She was left alone in the palace as she was the princess. She believes that a curse was placed on the castle as she had no luck with finding a Prince to take the throne with her. All she does is think about her brother everyday and listen to her stupid grandfathers order. She believes that she will never find happiness in her life but what she doesn't know is that she is the reincarnation of Jasmine herself as her brother is the reincarnation of Aladdin.
Pokemon: Umbreon(Blue)(F)(Has a blue and black jeweled flower on her right ear with a jeweled collar around her neck), Pyroar(Raji)(F)( Wears a gold jeweled collar), Persian(Inari)(F)(wears a blue and gold jeweled collar), Flygon(F)(Gem)(wears a ruby red jeweled collar and tail collar), Lycanroc(Wolfa)(F)(Dusk)(wears a jewel embedded collar around neck
Other: Has a severe asthma problem and a severe medical condition. She is the sister of Shadow

Name: Shadow
Appearance: He is a light skinned young man with a muscular build. He had gold-blue eyes with jet black hair slightly longer in the back with a bang covering his right eye. Just like his sister his clothing is royal but since splitting with his sister to study under a master he trained in sword on combat wearing a swordsman like look but still has parts of it jeweled. He wears a cross jeweled necklace around his neck.
Personality: Brave, Strong, Overprotective(of JC), Gentle
Fairy Tale: Aladdin
Backstory: (Same like his sisters)
Pokemon: Jolteon(F)(Sparkx), Mightyena(M)(Anubis), Braviary(M)(Talon), Bisharp(F)(Shield), Lycanroc(M)(Eclipse)(Midnight), Togekiss(F)(Ari)
Other: He is the brother of JC

Alright I have finished ^-^ just let me know when I have to fix.

Last edited: