• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Epidemic Roleplay

Post char here
https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-pokemon-epidemic-discussion.18670/#post-694795

Ever since she was forced by her own will to end the lives of her family before they had become savage, she had worked as a Messenger Herbal Collecter to help Pokemon recover from falling ill before they became savage. She does have nightmares about her family and how she had to end their lives because they asked her to. This was very hard on her as all she could think about was her family but she knew she had to focus on the sick patients in the Pokemon Herbal village because she was a Messenger Herbal Collector. She was leaping through the forest looking for herbs for a sick Buizel but the ones she was looking for lie in the forest of the savage which was closed off by a long metal gate to prevent them from infecting other healthy Pokemon. She balanced on a log as she looked above the metal gate before she used a tree to leap over it before quietly landing on the other side. She flicked her ear slightly before making her way through the forest of the savage. "-This forest.....it makes me feel uncomfortable but I must get those herbs for Buizel-" she thought. She quietly made her way further into the forest before spotting a leaf that seemed to be gold colored at the tip up high in a tree. "-Found it-" she thought before swiftly leaping up the tree as she picked it off gently before placing it in her herb carrier that had a symbol of a leaf with a swirl behind it to mark that she was a Messenger herbal collector but had also worn a collar with a medallion attached to it with the same exact symbol that was on her herbal bag to easily be identified.

She quietly got down from the tree before her ears flicked quickly hearing a loud growl as it appeared to be a savage Houndoom before she leaped off quickly as it chased after her. She didn't have time to fight the savage Houndoom as she had a herb to deliver to a sick Buizel. She came to realized that she went too deep into the forest as the metal gate wasn't visible to her as she sped up her speed swiftly hearing the growls come closer to her. She saw a Flamethrower come at her but leaped up dodging it quickly before leaping off again. "-I need to get away fast.....I can't let this herb get burned or damaged-" she thought as her ears moved down to the side as she panted a bit.

Rei was recently on a elimination mission, taking out a savage Scizor and savage Garchomp. They had recently gone savage and attacked a group of baby Pokémon and an Audino taking care of them. He attacked with many water shuriken and used double team to confuse them. They were lucky he made it to their location on time otherwise things may have gone south with them and the savages. Rei made it out luckily without being too damages except a scratch under the eye.

She came to a stop before seeing that she was going in circles as she huffed before hearing the savage Houndoom closing in. She had to get out of her quick before she is attacked. "-Dang....come one Blue use your nose!-" she thought as she lifted her nose catching a scent of a Greninja apparently a savage eliminator. She decided to follow that scent to help her take down the Savage Houndoom that was chasing her before seeing it turn in her direction as it leaped at her. She leaped up before her tail lit white and slammed her tail on his head using Iron tail to knock it out a bit before leaping off again. He managed to recover before following her again. Her speed became swiftly faster before the Greninja appearing to be shiny came to her gold eyes. "Please, I need your assistance!" she called out to him as the Savage Houndoom was on her tail as she turned her head to look at it from behind seeing its red eyes. She leaped up on the branch of a tree but he had leaped up to her grabbing the branch missing her by an inch. She was able to leap off but misstepped as she rolled before sliding on the ground before stopping. She reverted her gold eyes at the savage Houndoom that was inching towards her. "-Dang it.....-" she thought standing up but had flinched a bit seeing her leg was hurt from the fall as she growled.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Shade as wondering around, he was looking for the nearby savage Pokémon he had spotted earlier. He heard a commotion and sped towards the noise. When he arrived he saw the Houndoom and using Water Shuriken to douse any flames and fire within the Pokémon, he then lunged forward activating his hidden blades a ending the savage Pokémon with one final fatal blow.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Dos
Dos had been out flying through the forest hoping to find another savage to kill. The whole situation with the epedmic had become a deadly game to him, one that he was happy to play. It had become a common occurrence for him to slaughter savage Pokemon without regret and at times has even killed healthy Pokemon on accident, yet he felt no regret, instead he felt a sensation of happiness and excitement. Dos stopped when he heard a few Pokémon fighting a little whiles away, he made his way over and found some Greninjas, an Umbreon, and an Audino with some baby Pokemon. Judging by the nearby savage Pokémon bodies he had guessed that they just finished battling, Dos decided to scare them a little. He moved closer and used Lock On, a red target appeared on Umbreon. He began to snicker a little but suddenly he thought to himself, “I wonder if it would be alright to fire off a Zap Cannon, just to add to the fright.”

Althea
Althea was not been able to find anybody willing to go find some herbs for her. She needed the herbs to help a Grumpig she had heard was coming down with an illness and needed them fast. Without help she needed to go alone to try and find some herbs, she was scared but also determined to find the herbs. Ally took things slow and walked through the forest, she knew it might be easier to be attacked like this but running blindly through the forest without knowing what’s in front of you sounded worse. It was a few minutes before she found something, or rather someone, she came across a group of baby Pokémon that appeared to be lost. Ally offered to help and soon enough she was traveling with a small group of baby Pokémon, unfortunetly it wasn’t long before they were attacked by a savage Garchomp and Scizor. Ally began to tear up in fear but nonetheless stood her ground to protect the baby Pokémon. They were about to attack when a Greninja came and took care of the Pokémon, she was still in shock and unable to say anything but the thankful smile on her face said it all. Again there was little time to celebrate as an Umbreon being attacked by a Houndoom came to them, another Greninja came and took care of the Houndoom.

After all of this she had finally recovered and came up to the first Greninja that had saved her, “Um, hello there I’m Althea, or Ally if you prefer, I wanted to thank you for helping me and the baby Pokémon, I wish I could repay you with more than a thank you but I don’t really anything to give you. I truly am sorry that I can’t repay you.” She looked over to the Umbreon who suddenly had a red target on them. Ally’s face filled with dread.

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“I’m sorry you have suffered, but I have to put you down.” Mary looked down at a savage Tranquill. She gave it one sad look before finishing it off with a Firepunch. The young Ampharos sighed as she walked away from the dead body, then she heard some commotion going on. Could it be another savage attack? Mary raced forward until she saw two Greninjas, a Umbreon, and an Audino. “What happened here?” Her quiet voice spoke softly, and she glanced at the Umbreon.

She felt something was about to hit her as she noticed a red target on her before moving out of the way quickly before using Shadow ball at the direction it came from as she growled before had flinched a bit from hurt of her leg before seeing an Audino, a Greninja, and an Ampheros. "I was being chased by that Houndoom which this Greninja ended for me, although I seemed to be lost a bit and had gotten to far into the forest...not to mention my leg got hurt a bit after sliding on the ground besides I needed to go this way to get a special herb for a sick Buizel back at the Herbal Pokemon Village"she answered as she slightly limbed from her leg injury.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary walked over to the Umbreon who started to speak. “Oh, there are a lot of savages this time of day, and would you be so kind to tell me where this sick Buizel is? By what you said, if you have the herb, and your hurt, I can carry you to where ever you need to go.” Mary let out a small smile, she looked at the Umbreon.

She looked to the Audino and gave a smile. "He is at the Herbal Pokemon Village, but I seemed to have traveled a bit further into savage forest so I'm a not lost unless I look higher"she said before using Audino as a lift before leaping up to a branch to see a better view before spotting the metal gate and the village behind it seeing she was closer then she thought. "Well it appears that I was closer then I thought"she sighed before chucking to herself before she had leaped down on Audino before leaping down. "I'll show you where he is but he needs this herb first before we can properly heal him"she advised before starting to limply walk back to the village.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
The young Ampharos smile back, and allowed the Umbreon to use her as a lift. “So it is nearby? Okay, then you really have to go, to save that Buizel.” She saw the Umbreon limp away, and Mary picked her up. She quickly ran to where she saw the village, and kept on running until Mary spotted the gates not too far away. “We are almost there.”

She felt herself being lifted by the Audino before seeing the gate straight head. "I'm Blue but who are you girls?"she asked before leaping out of the Audino's hand before moving a pile of leaves out of the way seeing a button before pressing it as a door opened before she covered it back up before limply walked in as the door closed shut once the Audino and Ampharos came in before leading them both to the sick Buizel.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Well, my name is Mary... and me, Mary the Ampharos, is now at your service.” She smiled as Blue pressed the button to open the gates. Mary walked in, looking at all the small houses. She kept on following Blue until they reached to where the sick Buizel was. “So, do you have the herb?” Mary asked Blue, her long tail brushed the ground lightly.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Shade made his way, following the Umbreon, Audio and Ampharos, to the village. He stood leant up against a house and looked around, he was checking his hidden blades as one of them had jammed during his hunting earlier. He was fixing whilst also making so to be prepared in case anything attacked.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Dos
The Umbreon's quick reaction to the Lock On was a bit amusing but largely overshadowed by the Shadow Ball that followed it. Dos was able to dodge the attack and make his way to some more cover, he stayed quiet for the remainder of the interaction. As he rested up he also over heard the Umbreon telling their story, most importantly he over heard that the umbreon might have been an Herb Collector. Dos had already been in trouble a few times but this might have been a bit too much so he rushed back to the village to avoid any sort of trouble he could've gotten into. Once at the village Dos posted up near the gate, he got bored and started playing around with Lock On to target rocks and trees, and used Signal Beam on them

Althea
Ally watched as most of the problems around her solved themselves, she noticed that the Umbreon had found the way back to the village. Ally followed with the baby Pokémon behind her, once inside the baby Pokémon scattered to play some games. Ally decided to follow the Umbreon and Ampharos to the sick Buizel so she could help out. The trip was relatively calm but she was put off by the Umbreon’s clearly injured leg, her train of thought was broken when the Umbreon, who stated her name was Blue, asked for the names of the Ampharos and Ally, “Oh- um, my name is Althea but many of my patients call me Ally. Either is fine.”

She looked to Mary and nodded. "I have it in my herb carrier just let me prepare it"she said before going into her herb den that had her name engraved in the front as she quickly pulled out the leaf that was golden tipped before smashing it into a bowl as she had but a Pecha berry in to give it a bit of sweetness since the leaf was going to be bitter. The leaf came out to be a light green content with a speck of pink before she placed it on another leaf before gently placing it in a leaf bowl that had a handle for her to carrier. She limply walked out holding it in her mouth before making her way to the sick Buizel laying on a leaf bed with a Chansey next to him. "Here, Chansey give this to him"she said as she took the bowl from her before raising the Buizel up as he saw him drink it as he felt more comfortable before resting again.

"Alright since the herb is in him we can heal him properly"she said before she glowed pink using Heal Pulse as a pink auroma surrounded him.

(Also guys, you can learn more then one move instead of four forgot to mention so if you want to edit to add more moves you can)

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Poli the Poliwag was walking by a big metal gate that closed off its town from the Savage Forest. He saw a hole in the wall he walked through it where he immediately saw a Savage Salamence grab it by the tail and slam it down.

The desert was quiet and mostly baron of life. A sandstorm raged on, rendering sight difficult for most Pokemon not accustomed to such conditions. Off in a remote area, nearly a large rock about ten feet tall, around five Pokemon gathered. A Sandshrew cowered in the middle of two Rhyhorns and two Gravelers , presumably being assaulted. One thing was for certain; the little guy was dealing with Savages. One of the Rhyhorn charged at the Sandshrew but just before he could reach him, he was suddenly launched into the rock beside them. All of the Pokemon watched as he collided with the debris before turning towards the spot he was originally standing. There stood Swift, a blue Lycanroc Dusk, crouched forward and ready to pounce. The remaining Savage Pokemon roared and charged at him. Swift leaned backwards then pounced forward, spinning at a rapid spin as per usual with the mo Drill Run. The Savages were unable to react as Swift plowed through them all, causing them to fall over.Swift skid to a stop just before reaching the little Sandshrew.

"You're in my way. I suggest you leave before you become collateral damage." Swift turned without waiting for a response as the Savages made their way to their feet, including the Rhyhorn who got launched before. "I never get tired of wasting you dirt bags." Swift growled preparing for a tough battle with the Pokemon in front of him. A bead of sweat rolls down the side of his head, contemplating whether to make the next move or prepare for a counterattack.

Wolfa

A certain Pokemon lied in the forests of the savage as she had to get something for a friend who had requested a certain item as she was also a teammate of hers. She appeared different then the two other forms of Lycanroc as she was combined with both forms. She had the midday form body along with the neck scruff and blade rocks appearing out of it along with the fur of the Midnight just in the front. She had neither the Midday or Midnight form pelt color but orange and white with emerald green eyes. A gem embedded collar appeared around her neck with a green bag holding the item inside Blue had requested. She came to a halt as her eyes caught something in the further distance before the gates of the village. She spotted two Rhyhorn and two Gravelers appearing to be savages with a Sandshrew but appeared to be behind a Lycanroc of the same form as her but shiny. She slowly made her way down quietly before standing in a distance watching on how this shiny Dusk Lycanroc would handle four savages all at once. She was more concerned for the Sandshrew as she wanted to get the little guy out of this forest but remained patient.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary watched in awe as Blue healed the sick Buizel. “Wow, is there anything else we can do for you?” She smiled and her striped tail rose from the ground. I hope the Savages don’t infect other Pokemon... Her mind worried, and the smiled faded from her face.

Blue_Flash4

Poliwag shot a water beam at the Salamence but the Salamence dodged the attack and then threw the Poliwag out into the forest. It did several flips and then landed by a strangely colored Lycanroc.

Blue

She looked to Mary after healing the Buizel. "Not as of right now but all the Buizel needs is rest but I am also waiting for a friend of mine to bring a certain item I requested from her so she should be back soon but if you don't mind I need help fixing this paw up that I hurt if you may"she asked sitting down looking at the Audino.-

Blue_Flash4

Poliwag gazed at the Lycanroc and waved to it. The orange colored Lycanroc seemed to be staring at a Sandshrew. Poliwag literally looked up to the Lycanroc and smiled. It then shot a little water sprout at one of the Gravelers.

Both of the Rhyhorns charged furiously at Swift while the Gravelers dug into the, lifting up large boulders. Swift dodged left as the Rhyhorn charged past. Before getting a chance to breath, one of the Gravelers hurled a boulder his way. He didn't have much time to dodge so Swift bulked up and took the brunt of the attack. For the most part, there wasn't much damage but the attack surely knocked the wind out of Swift.

Out of the corner of his eye, Swift spotted a Poliwag in the distance. This was odd to him, considering this was a desert and he assumed there weren't others around. The Gravelers caught wind of the Poliwag just as it fire its Water Sprout their way. Just in the nick of time, the Gravelers moved and the attack barreled past them, towards the child Sandshrew. "I thought I told yo to-" Swift gritted his teeth in anger. It took all of his speed but Swift managed to knock the Sandshrew out of danger. Unfortunately for him, he took the entire attack himself. Swift was blasted to the ground an appear to be seriously injured. He struggled, trying to get to his feet a few times, failing with every attempt. "I'm... In bad shape. Darn it..." The four Savages surrounded Swift, ready to eliminate their adversary once and for all.

Wolfa

She saw how badly hurt the shiny Dusk Lycanroc was as she immediately took action as she leaped down making her way to the Lycanroc. She leaped over them before her orange and white fur became visable. She made a quick move to use Stone Edge and then Brick break on two the Gravelers before standing in front of the Lycanroc rock as she looked back at him with her emerald green eyes as if telling him to get up quickly and not waste time. She did however look at the Poliwhirl that had waved at her before using her tail to return it.

The two Gravelers took the hits directly before slightly struggling to get up. The Rhyhorns on the other hand took no time in going after her both using Rock slide but she had swiftly leaped up quickly before using Accelerock on the both of them knocking them down hard. "-Tsk, I have to deal with this now before I can deliver this item to Blue...what a pain-" she thought eyeing the Poliwhirl for a quick second before back at the Savages as they slightly struggled to get up

Swift stared up at the Lycanroc with an expression mixed with frustration and confusion. He watched as she stood her ground against the Savages. Without wasting another moment, Swift forced himself to his feet, struggling to fight the pain weighted on him. The Sandshrew received one more quick glare before it finally received the message and scurried off.

"I... I was doing perfectly fine on my own." Swift fought to say those words as he made his way beside the Lycanroc that helped him. "An frankly, I still see myself as able to handle myself." The Savages slowly surrounded the two while also keeping a close eye on the water Pokemon that also made its presence known. Whether Swift wanted to fight alone or not, it didn't seem he had much of a choice at this point.

Wolfa

She glanced to the shiny Lycanroc her form that had stood next to her. She nodded to his words remaining silent before see the four surround them. She positioned herself in her battle stance before she saw two of the Graveler go at her with their attacks. She leaped up to dodge it quickly before slamming her tail on both of the Gravelers heads with iron tail before she followed with a Brick break slamming them down again. "Such a nuisence..."she said referring to the Savages before using Stone Edge once her front paws touched the ground hitting the two Rhyhorns before she flipped landing back next to the male Lycanroc rock watching how the four struggled to get up again after her attacks. She seemed to notice that the Rhyhorn stood up miraculously after her powerful attacks as she growled as he used a Rock throw but deflected it back with her tail as it broke into pieces. She gave a glance to him as if telling him he could take a shot at them.-

Swift gave the stranger a little side eye. Though he'd prefer to handle this himself, he must admit, he was quite impressed. One of the Gravelers curled up into a balled and used Rollout towards the pair. Swift leaped forward and began spinning, using Drill Run to launch the rock Pokemon into the air. Taking the opportunity, Swift pounced into the air and collided with the Graveler with Accelrock. The Graveler let out a cry of pain as it fell and landed on the sand below with a loud thud. Both the Rhyhorns charged at Swift as he landed in front of the downed Graveler. He didn't have much time to react so, with narrowly a second to spare, smashed a Rhyhorn in the skull with a Sucker Punch, causing it to reel backwards in pain, while dodging out of the way of the other one.

Swift's wounds were taking their toll. His breathes were getting heavy and each movement became slower and slower. But he still managed to hold his own. The remaining Rhyhorn curled and continued charging with a loud roar to express its frustration. Swift wasn't fazed however. Instead, he attacked the Rhyhorn with Accelrock. The two smashed into each other head first, emitting a heavy crack that could be heard over a large distance. Both Pokemon were sent flying backwards, Swift managing to land on is feet while the Rhyhorn tumbled around before settling in the sand, unconscious. All there were left was a one Graveler and one Rhyhorn.

She glanced to the male seeing he was at his limit but she saw the toughness in him not willing to hear pity from anyone. She turned to the Rhyhorn and Graveler before they reached quickly with Rock throw and rollout. She huffed before leaping up to dodge the Gravelers attack before using Iron tail once more slamming her tail down hardly on him stopping him from spinning before she used a more stronger impact with her tail making him fly towards the tree becoming unconscious. She landed back on the ground but slid back far but caught herself to stop. She glared at the Rhyhorn before he kept his rock throw going at her. Her mouth suddenly was in sparks before she leaped up onto the Rhyhorn biting down on him using Thunder Fang before leaping off causing him to be paralyzed but had kicked it off with a Brick break as he slide back far but miraculously remained strong.

She landed back on the ground growling. "-He is at his limit but he is tough and I'm positive he wants no pity tsk I must finish this fast but this Rhyhorn is not giving up....annoying...-"she thought but had shifted her eyes at the male Lycanroc as if giving a sign that if he was alright but did not dare to show any signs of pity towards him as her eyes kept a stern look.-

The opponent was weakened and vulnerable. Swift saw an opportunity as his killer instincts kicked in. With no hesitation, Swift fired forward toward the Rhyhorn. Using Accelrock, Swift slammed his body into the Rhyrhorn, knocking it backwards. He repeated the attack once again. This time, the Rhyhorn stumbled backwards, trying to get a hold of its footing. "Gotcha." It's time to finish this. With all of his remaining strength, Swift launched forward once again, this time throwing a Drill Run into the Rhyhorn's exposed belly. The Savage let out a crude cry of pain before crashing into the sand with a loud thud.

Swift looked over all the downed Savages, checking to see if any managed to somehow get up from their beating. Their defeat was confirmed which allowed him to relax a bit for the time being. "They're all heavy bastards but a Rhyhorn is much more manageable than a Graveler." Swift silently commented to himself. Using his teeth, Swift bit down on the horn of the Rhyhorn in front of him and dragged it towards one the Gravelers. He did the same with the other Rhyhorn before fetching the lone Graveler and towed that one to the rest of the diseased monsters. "That should be it for this area. From what I understand, there shouln't be any infected for at least a couple miles of here." Swift let out one last breath before carefully lying on his belly. He'd regained some strength but fatigue kept overstaying its welcome.

Wolfa

She saw him take down the last Savage before she looked to be seeing him fall on his stomach. She closed her eyes before speaking. "I believed well enough that you could have taken down the four of them if that Sandshrew wasn't in the way and had not gotten badly hurt like that. I saw your reaction well enough that you didn't want any help but had no choice to. Even if you were at your limit you remain tough to keep going. It kind of intrigued me a bit."she paused not looking at him. "Now if you will excuse me I must take my leave and my apologizes for getting in the way of this fight of yours. No need to thank me that's just my job. I would say take care of those injuries but you won't want to hear pity on it so I'll leave it at that"she said walking off as she moved her tail to left before it remained at stand still. She leaped up on a high rock making a last side glance with her emerald green eyes before turning away from him heading to the Village.-

Swift listened as she spoke, eyebrow raised and mouth open, breathing in as much air air as he could. He felt as though he should've responded in some way but any sort of response escaped from him. Instead, he watched as his more common tinted counterpart race off to complete the mission she'd originally sought to complete.

Moments passed. Swift had regained most of his strength and had finished dealing with the Savages. "Finally, my mission is complete. The day is still young so I can still do more work." Swift took a quick look over his wounds from earlier. He still felt some pain throughout his body but nothing too serious or concerning. Even if they were, he wouldn't even considered seeking. Relying on others for help was a symbol of weakness for him. "I should get some rest first before I tackle another mission. It'd be stupid to fight more Savages the way I am now. No telling what I'd run into." Swift fought off his pride and began heading to the Pokemon Herbal village for some rest and recovery. Though he tried to ignore it, some things were stuck to his mind; who was that Lycanroc? She seemed tough and... Interesting? Nonetheless, Swift shook off his thoughts and continued towards the village. He hadn't seen her before and probably wouldn't again.

Wolfa

She had arrived at the gate of the Herbal Village as she glanced around before moving a pile of leaves to reveal a button before she pressed on it as the gate opened downward before completely going inside the ground. She covered the bottom again with the leaves before making her way inside as she could see most of the Pokemon recovering slowly but was lively. She searched around until she spotted a black tail with a blue ring. "Blue I'm here with your request"she called out to her walking up to her.

Blue

She moved her ears up before seeing the orange and white pelt with emerald green eyes. "Wolfa! Thank goodness your alright but you took a while to get here"she said simply walking up to her.

Wolfa

"Yes I'm alright just ran into some Savages along the way here but I dealt with them quickly with a little help or helped him for that matter but here you go the item you requested"she said grabbing the bag from her side before placing it down.

Blue

She pulled on the string before the bag opened revealing three flowers on different colors, one was pink and purple, one was purple and lavender, and the last one was white and gold. "Yes just the flowers I requested, this will help the healing process much faster thank you Wolfa!"she smiled.

Wolfa

She gave a smile. "Anything for my teammate and friend and let me help you with that leg ok Blue"she said seeing her nod before she started to wrap Blue's hind leg she was limping from as she sat down.-

Utopia the Lightning

Previously Storm Fukuroul
In a full moon night, Henry the Hypno had decided to start his trip again to find the necessary medical herbs for the sake of Pokemon-kind's survival. He slowly walked towards the entrance of the forest, where he usually collected the necessary ingredients for the cure. He knew his journey would only get tougher and tougher, but at the same time, he was fully aware that he had to move on, even while his first gut instincts kept telling him to give up. To Henry, the Savages were not the only ones that he had to fight. He had to fight against his own will to stop as well, because if he had stopped, it would have been the end of the world, including himself as well. After a while, the Hypno was finally in the middle of the forest, where most of the herbs were, also where the level of danger was at its highest.

The journey was short. There were no hold ups, no Savages to deal with, nothing at all. Swift arrived at the village gate before coming to a complete stop. There was something he'd forgotten to take care of before returning to town. The sudden realization annoyed him as he'd already made it to the village, there was no point in turning back now. He'd just have to hold off his task until later. Disgust shrouded Swift as he reluctantly opened the gate and entered the village.

Swift was well known around the community. No for heroism, charisma, or even his skills as an Eliminator. He was most known for his ruthlessness and cold attitude. He didn't take any prisoners. He never returned to the village with any of the ill because he'd never cared for them. To him they were already Savages, weaklings that let themselves be overcome by the sickness. The Pokemon around were all engaged in their missions until Swift walked by, when they'd stop and just stare at him until he's out of ear shot. He made his way around until he found a small spot isolated away from the rest of the folks. There he curled up in the shade and began resting.

Wolfa

She had finished wrapping Blue's injury before she had stood up giving a smile. "There you are Blue all set now, I really must take my leave," she said looking down to her. "Already Wolfa but you just arrived here, why not take a break once in a while, "Blue said looking to her. "I wish I could Blue but I need to patrol the forest before it gets dark to make sure none sneak in at night" she reminded Blue. "Will you be back tonight Wolfa" "Of course Blue I will just when everyone is sleeping," she said. "That late Blue hm well it can't be helped as it is your job to do the patrols but also eliminate the lost ones"Blue added. "But could you at least do me one more thing?" "And what is that Blue?" "Can you fetch me some water so I can start making the herb remedies right away?" she asked her before grabbing a leaf made like bucket for the water. "Alright I will do that for you before I leave," she said giving a soft chuckle before grabbing the handle of the leaf bucket heading back to the pond of water that had a waterfall. She made her way to the water edge before lowering the bucket down as it filled with water before pulling it out but while she did something caught her eye. She shifted her emerald green eyes seeing the same male Lycanroc she had helped back with those four lost ones. She gave a huff before turning her eyes away from him. "-So he lives in this village as well, hmf I'll just pretend I didn't see him there since I can tell he is not the type of Lycanroc to be bothered with others. Hmm, I am hungry though since I haven't eaten since this morning, these lost ones work gets my mind off eating sometimes. I'll grab those berries from the tree real quick before I return back to Blue but also keep out of sight from that male Lycanroc since I can tell he will have this nasty attitude and not caring thing and that I do not want right now...-" she thought looking up at the tree before placing the leaf bucket down.

She raised her head up again to look up at the tree before she had leaped upon the sturdy branches careful not to make any loud noises to alert the male Lycanroc that was a distance away from her resting. She grabbed three Pecha berries on one stem before she had grabbed three more for her trip. She leaped down before placing three of those berries in her travel bag to go before she sat down real quick to eat her berries to fill her stomach. She licked her maw before she stood up grabbing the bucket before she walked off further away from the male without a sound back to Blue.-

The wind howled loudly in the grasslands. The tall grass covered in dew waved in synchronization as a small animal scurried throw in a hurried manner. At the end popped out a small sack Vulpix, better known as Saturn, carrying a small sack filled with herbs and berries. She wore an expression of delight as she skipped along. She had a deep love for nature so the ambiance of wildlife amassing around her gave an aura that made her feel safe and comfortable. "My belly's rumbling. Time to eat!" Saturn plopped down by a nearby shrub and opened a bag she'd been carrying on her back. The bag contained a varies amount of plants and berries, all of which either suitable for eating alone or cooking together. Saturn had finished her meal and prepared to head out just before a quiet moan caught her attention. Saturn froze for a moment until another moan silently echo'd from a slight distance. "Hello? Is someone there?" The only response she received was another painful moan. Saturn's heart raced furiously. Her gut told her something bad would happen but could she leave a possibly injured or dying Pokemon alone. Her conscience would bully her relentlessly if she didn't at least check it out.

Saturn took a slow approach. Her sight was heavily constructed by the grass and hearing almost completely blocked by the howling wind. Despite all of that, Saturn worked her way through the grass until she finally found a Luxio sprawled on the ground. It breathed heavily while sweating and holding it's stomach. "O-oh no! Are you alright?" Saturn sat her sack and kneeled over to check on the Luxio. "No.... My stomach.... It's burning....." On cue, Saturn forced open her bag and furiously searched for a medicine for such an occasion. "Okay. I don't think this will be a permanent solution but it should help for the time being. I can take you to a-" Saturn removed some herbs from her bag but just as she turned around, a powerful electrical impact forced her backwards. "Didn't your parents teach you not to speak to strangers." The Luxio stood over the stunned body of Saturn with a mischievous smirk. "Then again, you goody goody two shoes aren't really too bright. 'Oh someone is in pain! Let me play superhero for a couple of seconds to make myself feel relevant!' Pathetic. Absolutely atrocious." The Luxio laughed maniacally before throwing Saturn's herb sack over his back. "Well if it makes you feel better, you were right. I do need these. So for being so kind as to letting me, uh, 'borrow' these, I'll let you live." A ferocious Flamethrower connected with the Luxio just as he turned around which caused him to shriek in pain. "I need those..." The Luxio dropped the sack as he fell to the ground and quickly swiped it without hesitation.

"This medicine is strictly for the sick and injured, not crooks like you." Saturn breathed heavily, still trying to recover from the blow she just ate. Unfortunately, the Luxio was quicker to regain his strength. "This is what I get for being too nice. That's it you stupid fox, you're dead!"
The Luxio lunged at Saturn but she was quick to dodge and took off running. "You can't escape from me little twerp!" Saturn heard angry yelling behind her as sprinted through the grass but that didn't stop her. She was running for her life right now and if she were to get caught, it might've been game over.

Wolfa

She made her way back to Blue with the bucket of water in her mouth before she placed it down next to Blue giving a smile. "Here you are Blue, the water you requested," she said. "Thank you Wolfa, I need it for these flowers to make into a herbal medicine"Blue gave a smile. "I really love to stay but I must do my patrol in the Lost Forest, "Wolfa said. "Oh right, well be careful out there ok and come back safe" she advised. "Don't worry Blue, I will just worry about taking care of the ill patients?" she said waving her paw to Blue before walking off as she leaped over the fence. She leaped off through the Lost Forest before her ears caught sudden movements as she leaped up for higher ground raising her nose up to catch a scent. It caught to her quickly before she had looked down seeing a Vulpix which had appeared to be a Herbal Messenger Collector just like Blue being chased by a Luxio. She gave a growl before leaping down before leaping off quickly as she made her way towards the small Vulpix grabbing her scruff quickly as she placed her on her back before swiftly picking up speed. "Hold on tight I can outrun him" she said looking to her before leaping up in the trees using the branches for a better escape.

Blue_Flash4

Poli the Poliwag had returned to it’s village. It saw a Vulpix and Lycanroc getting chased by a Luxio so it decided to help. It shot a Water Gun attack at Luxio to annoy while the Lycanroc and Vulpix escaped.

Spark
Spark is a Pikachu that has not gone savage, most of his friends have gone savage. Now, that same Pikachu is right now running for his life. Why? Well that's a very good question. It all started about a minute ago
''PIKAAA!!'' Spark yelled, he used quick attack to hit and run, but the savage pokemon were closing in on him. He had alarmed the savage pokemon of where he was by accident, he took a herb. Spark used volt tackle, knocking down 1 pokemon, and then he ran away.
Spark had started to head back to the medicine center, avoiding more savage pokemon.
Spark had sneaked in the center with a tiny herb, he waited for someone to tell him what to do with it. It was his first time on the job​

Blue

She was in the middle of caring for an ill Starly until she raised her head seeing the male Pikachu holding a herb as if looking around for some help on what to do with it. She figured he was probably new to his job so she stood up leaving the ill Starly with the Audino and Chansey to monitor her until she returned back.

She made her way to the male Pikachu before she spoke. "Greetings there male Pikachu, do you need help with something or are you just starting on your job?"she asked him as her Umbreon gold eyes looked to him curiously.-