• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Emerald: How to make Walda laugh

Go to this link:

www.filb.de/games/gba/emerald/word.php?lang=2

There will be a selection of different Wallpaper Background Colors, Foreground Colors, Background Patterns, and Icons for LANETTE's PC. Just enter your Trainer ID. You can obtain the Wallpaper at the 2-story house in Rustboro City north of the Pokemon Center. Just talk to the guy next to Walda and type the phrase given to you after you've chosen your Wallpaper on the Website mensioned above and after you clicked "Generate Secret Word". You will have, like, Promotional Wallpaper for LANETTE's PC in no time.

Sweet. I found that a while ago, but decided that ultimately I didn't like any of the wallpapers enough to use. I organize my boxes by type (Box 1 = Normal, Box 2 = Fire, etc...), and none of those wallpapers particularly fits my purposes. They are nifty-lookin', though.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
:p

QQ wins a cookie.

Do not abuse the size options - it's farking annoying to read. Abuse it and I'll remove it completely.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I second the Doc :p

Ignoring the text... Thanks for sharing that info. I'm going to have to try that trick out myself. Sounds Animal Crossing-ish ^^

Maybe in Diamond/Pearl we'll be able to use the touch screen to design our own wallpapers, like in Animal Crossing: Wild World or the kart-decal feature in Mario Kart DS. THAT would be nice.