• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Emerald help

(Sorry if this is in the wrong Section. -_-)
I'm looking for a blue shard to get a WaterStone for my Lombre, and i've searched just about everywhere on Routes 124-129. Can anybody tell me where a BlueShard specifically is? I've searched for a single blue shard for two days :L

If you have covered every dive area and exits you should have enough for a stone. If not wild relicanth can sometimes hold them so I suggest you grab a frisk partner and go diving.

It's actually Clamperl that hold Blue Shards ^^ Also, Frisk doesn't exist in Gen III so good old-fashion Coveting or Thiefing works. You can use a Compoundeyes Pokemon if you don't mind switching out. Luckily it shouldn't be too hard to get a Blue Shard since Clamperl are fairly common.

I don't know if this is the right one to put this in, but my brother wanted some advice on his new Emerald game (got it for like five bucks from his friend). He right now has a Grovyle, Swellow, Vigoroth, Electrike, Golbat, and Linoone, and can't beat the third Gym for some reason. Do you have any advice? Of course, as I started with Torchic (refer to my image), I didn't have any problems then. Anyway, his team keeps fainting against Magneton. Apparently, he didn't catch any Makuhita or Geodude. maybe that's why, but I'm not sure. Thank you very much.

Hmm.... I'd use one pokemon to lower Magneton's stats, use the others to take it out. If he doesn't have stat reduction moves, i'd level up the team until Wattson is beatable.

Well, I'm back. My brother still has trouble beating Watson. He said that his levels are:
Grovyle Lv. 31 Lonely Nature (He's lucky! I got a Serious Blaziken...) @Miracle Seed
Leaf Blade
Absorb
Pursuit
Screech
Swellow Lv. 28 Naughty Nature
Endeavor
Wing Attack
Quick Attack
Double Team
Vigoroth Lv. 25 Hardy Nature @Cheri Berry
Scratch
Fury Swipes
Yawn
Slack Off
Electrike Lv. 20 Rash Nature
Spark
Howl
Thunder Wave
Quick Attack
Golbat Lv. 24 Quirky Nature
Wing Attack
Bite
Astonish
Supersonic
Linoone Lv. 22 Adamant Nature
Headbutt
Cut
Tail Whip
Tackle
Oh yeah, my brother just got a Makuhita, and he was wondering what level does Makuhita learn Vital Throw?
Makuhita Lv. 11 Impish Nature (Still training)
Tackle
Sand-Attack
Arm Thrust
Focus Energy
Thank you!