1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon Emerald help

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by xxllo2, Aug 6, 2010.

1. (Sorry if this is in the wrong Section. -_-)
    I'm looking for a blue shard to get a WaterStone for my Lombre, and i've searched just about everywhere on Routes 124-129. Can anybody tell me where a BlueShard specifically is? I've searched for a single blue shard for two days :L

2. If you have covered every dive area and exits you should have enough for a stone. If not wild relicanth can sometimes hold them so I suggest you grab a frisk partner and go diving.

3. It's actually Clamperl that hold Blue Shards ^^ Also, Frisk doesn't exist in Gen III so good old-fashion Coveting or Thiefing works. You can use a Compoundeyes Pokemon if you don't mind switching out. Luckily it shouldn't be too hard to get a Blue Shard since Clamperl are fairly common.

4. Thanks, that worked! Now my Ludicolo is uber.

5. I don't know if this is the right one to put this in, but my brother wanted some advice on his new Emerald game (got it for like five bucks from his friend). He right now has a Grovyle, Swellow, Vigoroth, Electrike, Golbat, and Linoone, and can't beat the third Gym for some reason. Do you have any advice? Of course, as I started with Torchic (refer to my image), I didn't have any problems then. Anyway, his team keeps fainting against Magneton. Apparently, he didn't catch any Makuhita or Geodude. maybe that's why, but I'm not sure. Thank you very much.

6. Hmm.... I'd use one pokemon to lower Magneton's stats, use the others to take it out. If he doesn't have stat reduction moves, i'd level up the team until Wattson is beatable.

7. Well, I'm back. My brother still has trouble beating Watson. He said that his levels are:
    Grovyle Lv. 31 Lonely Nature (He's lucky! I got a Serious Blaziken...) @Miracle Seed
    Leaf Blade
    Absorb
    Pursuit
    Screech
    Swellow Lv. 28 Naughty Nature
    Endeavor
    Wing Attack
    Quick Attack
    Double Team
    Vigoroth Lv. 25 Hardy Nature @Cheri Berry
    Scratch
    Fury Swipes
    Yawn
    Slack Off
    Electrike Lv. 20 Rash Nature
    Spark
    Howl
    Thunder Wave
    Quick Attack
    Golbat Lv. 24 Quirky Nature
    Wing Attack
    Bite
    Astonish
    Supersonic
    Linoone Lv. 22 Adamant Nature
    Headbutt
    Cut
    Tail Whip
    Tackle
    Oh yeah, my brother just got a Makuhita, and he was wondering what level does Makuhita learn Vital Throw?
    Makuhita Lv. 11 Impish Nature (Still training)
    Tackle
    Sand-Attack
    Arm Thrust
    Focus Energy
    Thank you!