• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nanette felt ticked off. Before she could reply, a drop of water fell on her head. It was raining, and there was an angered flock of Spearow.

She knew they have to do this.

"EVERYONE! RUN! ANGRY FLOCK OF SPEAROW!!!" Nanette yelled in fearfulness.

Connor heard the scream and immediately sent out Doublade. "Doublade, Brick Break!" Connor called, as Doublade raise a blade upwards. It flew off, ready to slice some Spearow. The Spearow cawed before using Peck on Doublade. Doublade struck back with Brick Break, spinning in the process. "Ms. Nanette, you might wanna go. I can deal with some Spearow." Connor responded.

Nanette looked at her friend. She was loyal like Hilbert, but this? She has to follow. "Yes, Connor. I'll take my leave," she said to him.

As the other members of Team PokeFaith ran, it started to rain harder. "Ugh... I don't think we'll make it on time!" Rosa said. That's when everyone but Nanette got pecked by the Spearow that followed them. Meanwhile...

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Ok, I'm annoyed everyone out the way, Wild Card, Exploud use Echoing Voice, if that doesn't work then, we'll do it the hard way, and everyone cover your ears," Xander said with a smug look on his face and put on his headphones, both Pokemon followed their masters order and did what they were told.

"Doublade, Keep using Brick Break!" Conner called as he ran behind the group. Alakazam went back into it's ball as Doublade swiped at more oncoming Spearow with Brick Break, decimating them. He felt a strong sense of pride went through him, as Doublade struck the Spearow away from the others. He seemed to glow, as if something magical was happening during the battle....

Nanette also felt a similar glow like Connor's but something feels...different. This feeling was from the inside. It was something that had never happened before.

"Wait...What's going on? Am I...?!"

But she was unable to finish. A bit later, the light engulfed her entirely. It knocked out some of the Spearow like that.

AlexNeedsSleep

Previously PokémonWingsOfFire
Maple gently placed her paws on Acacia’s stomach, waking her up. “I went exploring and found a place where lots of trainers are gathering! Want to check it out and have some battles?” The Leafeon cheered, bouncing up and down. Acacia grinned. “Why not? I’m up for a battle. Let’s check it out!” They made their way to the Professor’s lab, but ran into a group of trainers nearby. They had Pokémon, too. And Acacia was pretty sure she recognised one if the boys... but where from? Something clicked into place. He’s that guy with the jetpack! She remembered, and held up her hand, seeing the Spearow they were battling. “Anyone here up for a battle after?” she was about to say, but she accidentally hit them with a portal flying out of her hand, sending them into a river dimension. “Oh no!” Acacia wailed. She normally kept the portals to herself, but she must have made a mistake. She gritted her teeth. “It’s time to get those trainers back!” She said to Maple, and they both jumped through the portal, landing in a river. As they pulled themselves up to the marsh close by, she spotted the boy and the girl she accidentally teleported, unconscious. Maple and Acacia ran over, but had no clue how to wake them up. They crouched down, and proceeded to wait.

(OOC: Just so you know, Nanette dodged the portal and Connor did too. The ones that got teleported by accident were Chase and Elaine, the two player characters from the Let's Go games.)
(BIC)

"CHASE! ELAINE!" Nanette yelled. She knew something bad was going to happen. "Whatever happens, I'm NOT LETTING ANYONE GET HURT!"

That's when she noticed her EleChanMirror glowing. She closed her eyes and activated it. When the light faded, she was a whole different person. She is wearing a flowing lavender dress with a pink and purple star-shaped chest bow, dark purple opera-length gloves, white chunky heel boots with purple accents, and a small dark purple crown on her head. Rosa weakly opened her eyes but was unable to get a perfect glimpse, as she fainted.

"Wow... Haven't felt this in a long time," Warrior Sparkle said.

AlexNeedsSleep

(OOC: I didn’t know that, sorry, but I sure know how to work with it! Thanks for telling me!)
BIC:

Acacia groaned as she shook the trainers awake, as Maple had ran off to find those berries she always loved. What were they called again? Oh, right, Lum berries. Her thoughts clicked into place like a puzzle. Lum berries will wake them up! Of course, I completely forgot... Good thing Maple remembered. Acacia looked up to soft padding, to find her Leafeon back with the berries. She must have had help from some native Pokémon. Maple placed the berries into Acacia’s hand and smiled. “Just place them in their mouths, rotten root.” The Leafeon’s trainer whacked her in disagreement. “No, I’m not a rotten root.” Acacia retorted. “But fine, Maple syrup. I’ll give them the berries.” Her Leafeon whacked her back. She hated the nickname Acacia had made up for her, but used a gentle Razor Leaf to open the trainers’ mouths. Acacia counted out the berries. Then she placed one in each mouth, and they waited as the trainers stirred. Looked like the Lum berries were working.

During the chaos of battle with Nanette's magical blast and Spearow falling along with Doublade striking enemies, Connor's palm begun to turn black with red veins. Suddenly, a gigantic black and red whip sprouted out of his hand, slashing at the Spearow. "WHAT THE!?" Connor shouted in surprise. Doublade dodged the swiping whip, spinning and diving around it.

Last edited:
"CONNOR!" Warrior Sparkle yelled. This has never happened before. She had to fix this. Her hand glew light purple and then...

"ARI ARI ARI! SHINING BRIGHT LIGHT!"

A bright beam of light purple light burst from her palm. It hit most of the Spearow and knocked them out with one hit. "Wow, I really can do it!" Sparkle wondered to herself.

"Nice one, Ms. Nanette!" Connor said happily, but in a tired tone. The whip was draining his energy and it was only going to go downhill, as a Fearow flew out of the clouds. "Oh, come on..." He squeaked as Fearow soared in with Drill Run. The whip began to slice into the Fearow, but it powered through. The whip retreated and Connor dodged, almost being torn apart by Fearow, which crashed into the ground.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Xander sighed. “Come let’s dance,” he yelled at the Spearow, it looked like it was going to rain. Perfect, he thought to himself. He could feel the energy surging and then out from the clouds light struck the remaining Spearow. He glanced at the others “Never seen a boy conjure lighting, before,”

(OOC: Is this OK, @PokémonWingsOfFire ?)
(BIC)

Chase comes to. He saw a strange elemental figure. "Oh thank goodness!" she said to him. Elaine wakes up too, but when she sees Chase about to fall into the river after seeing the elemental, she reacted. Elaine holds unto Chase's hand, and a bright light emitted from the two. "Can you take us back now?" the duo asked the elemental figure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Connor might not make it..." Warrior Sparkle said. "I must power up."

Sparkle begins to glow. A bright light purple aura shone from her hand. "A butterfly shining so bright! Sparkle Blast....SHINING!"

A big blast of light shone from her hands. It was so powerful that not only the birds were defeated and sent everyone flying unconscious, including Chase and Elaine, who managed to get back to their world before the attack, but the weather also becomes nicer.

"Thanks..." Connor said, exhausted. He reached for a branch and picked himself up. "I think we need to go Ms. Nanette." He said as he began to trot home. "I really am exhausted, that use of magic drained me.." He said, limping and Cassia helped him up.

"Connor, I'll take you to the Pokemon Center right away!" Nanette said, having reverted back to normal with the use of the attack. Before she could help him, she saw...a majestic bird Pokemon? This one looks like it came from another region.

"What's that?" she wondered. She tries to check her Rotom Phone, but it had malfunctioned, and a swirly-eyed Rotom pops out of it. "Oh dear...I'll be healing you as well and get the phone fixed," Nanette said to it. She happily turns toward the sky, and everyone smiles.

Our story is just beginning, but there could be many more dangers lurking behind us, and also some fun times. As long as we have each other, we'll all be safe...together.

------------------
(End of Episode 1)
------------------
Feel free to put in extra dialogue!

AlexNeedsSleep

(OOC: @CheerfulSteekip It sure is! I love a challenge! :D And sorry everyone for not posting for a while...)
BIC:

Acacia stood silent, considering the question the girl had asked. “Can you take us back now?” She sighed. This was all her fault. She nodded reluctantly. How she would love to leave them there to trouble... but now was not the time. Acacia’s head snapped up, and she saw a tsunami heading straight for them. Acacia shot a portal back to their home and Maple pushed them in. “Go home! I’ll be there as soon as I can!” Acacia cried out desperately, and jumped through the portal with Maple as the tsunami hit them. The last thing she saw before she and Maple blacked out was the boy and girl - she thought their names were Chaise and Elaine - leaning over her. Then the darkness rose up and grabbed her in its grip.

Suddenly, Miranda ran out of the trees, looking for Connor. "Connor, where are you? I heard some screaming out here!" She screamed, as Connor limped into her arms. "What happened, CC? Are you okay?" Miranda screamed as Connor lied down by a tree. "Yeah, just had the fight of my life. Oh, and I have magic." He said as he sat down. "Woah, really?" Miranda said in awe.

"Well, it's kinda l-" Nanette attempted to say before getting cut off by her sister. "Sis, look!" Marina pointed at Jim and Cheren, who were fighting over who's better. Nanette wasn't going to have it. "Hey! STOP FIGHTING!"

A few minutes later, Cheren and Jim stayed far away from each other. "Bad timing huh," Nanette said. She wasn't going to forget that day.

------------------
(End of Episode 1 Extras)
(Episode 2 START!)
------------------
"How are they Nurse Joy?" Nanette said to a pink-haired nurse. The magical Trainers have arrived in Viridian City, and Nanette was the only one who was not sent to recover in the Pokemon Center. "They're going to be fine! I wasn't even sure if magic even existed!" Nurse Joy replied to her. Nanette giggles a little.

AlexNeedsSleep

Acacia stood in the shadows, watching as a girl, who was supposedly one of the trainers she sent to the river dimension, giggled after Nurse Joy said that she wasn’t sure magic even existed. Acacia scowled. Magic’s real whether you like it or not. Maple smiled up at her trainer and reported, “They’re going to be okay...” Acacia stroked her Leafeon’s head, wondering why she accidentally sent out the portal. What if... I’m losing control...? Acacia wondered, but Maple giggled. “You can’t lose control of your own powers, silly!” Acacia forced a smile, but inside she was really wondering if you could lose control... and if you did, could you even hurt your best friend? Maple walked up to Nurse Joy, with her trainer following. Acacia turned to the girl who had giggled. “This is my fault. I was the one who sent out that portal. And... I’m also the one you sensed was in the tree. I’m not from this dimension. I’m only here because...” Acacia paused. “I’m only here because my heart called me here...” She finished awkwardly, and stood waiting for a response from the giggling girl, and saw, out of the corner of her eye, Nurse Joy’s expression one of utter shock. Acacia guessed she didn’t know about the other dimensions. She turned back to the giggling girl - what was her name? - and waited for the answer she was sure would come.

"R-really? I never e-even realized!" said a shocked Nanette, just as Chase and Elaine came out. "Why not introduce yourselves to this girl? I'm shocked she's not from around here..." Chase said. Nanette nods shyly.

"I'm Nanette." "Name's Chase." "Elaine."

Marina walks out. "Nice to meet you. Marina's my name," she said to the girl.

Connor was sitting down with Miranda as Alakazam and Milotic were sleeping near the desk. "Wow, bro. Tech and magic, what else?" She said in disbelief as Cassia was signing some documents. "Oh, hi Connor. Just signed some forms for you." She said as she sat down next to someone else. "Nice of your friends to let me come with you." Miranda said.

AlexNeedsSleep

"Acacia." She said, holding out her hand awkwardly to Nanette, Chase, Elaine and Marina, before Marina left to sit with... Wait. Was that the Science boy? Then she looked down at Maple. "And this is my pokémon, Maple." The Leafeon looked up at Acacia with her big brown eyes and hissed, "Don't you dare think of not telling them about our dimension." Acacia inwardly sighed, and continued: "I'm from a forest-river dimension..." She paused. Maple rolled her eyes and grinned. "Coward." she taunted with a smirk. Acacia shot a glare at her before asking: "Umm... I move around the dimensions a lot, and..." she looked around, and frowned slightly. "Nanette, you know how I almost sucked you into the portal? Who was that boy with you?" she asked, partly because she needed to apologise, and partly because she wanted to ask him something. Maple smirked at her. "Has Acacia got a crush?" she teased, but her trainer ignored her, waiting for an answer from either Nanette, Chase or Elaine.

"Wow, I thought magic was something made for fiction, but look at you now." Miranda said as Milotic bundled around Connor. Cassia had overhead the others chatting and decided to listen in. "Other dimensions, magic, aura.." She quietly said as she took notes. "The agency would be dumbfounded by what I discovered." She said as peeped from her hiding spot under the couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.