• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This roleplay is based on my headcanons, but with twists. I hope you'll enjoy the Kanto Act as much as I will! (I was going to bold in and color the text of character speech, but a mod noticed... Guess I broke a rule!) @PokémonWingsOfFire, I started it, so feel free to go next!
------------------
Rules
- Please review the Pokecharms Rules before registering.
- Play an active role in the RP, get involved and keep in contact
- Trainer on Trainer violence is not going to be allowed unless for comedic purposes, same goes for Trainer on Pokemon Violence (except for antagonists). In fact, if someone nearly dies, a quick healing reply will be posted.
- No Mary Sues! I don't like it one bit!
- Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13.
- No swearing.
- Be nice to each other.
- If your trainer doesn't know the meaning of magic, one of my characters will tell you.
- If you want to make your own main cast team, let me know via private message.
------------------
(Episode 1 START!)

Princess Nanette Daisy of Asperita City, a 10-year-old girl, has decided to begin her Trainer journey in the Kanto region. Her friends from said region; Red Fire, Green Leaf, Chase Sparks and Elaine Brown; are getting their first Pokemon today, and so is a certain Pikachu-loving girl from Alola.

It was morning. The sun was shining. Nanette overslept twice. Looking around, she noticed the sun. "OH NO! WHAT TIME IS IT?!" she said before dressing quickly and leaving a house in Viridian City to rush to Pallet Town. After a minute of rushing, Nanette makes it, but bumps into her older sister, Marina Daisy. "Watch it! Now that-" they both said before being bumped by a 13-year-old electric blue haired girl, Ellie, and a 10-year-old blue haired girl, Chloe. An 18-year-old boy, Jim Porter, shook his head in disbelief after catching up with them.

Last edited:

AlexNeedsSleep

Previously PokémonWingsOfFire
Acacia hopped effortlessly from tree to tree, her Leafeon, Maple, following closely. She heard a commotion on the ground and looked down with interest, but ready to dismiss the notion. Acacia saw a girl with a purple magic aura collide with a girl, who had electric blue hair, and another with blue hair. Maple and Acacia both grinned at this entertainment source, keeping hidden high up in the branches. "Let's stay and watch?" Acacia pondered, followed by Maple nodding enthusiastically, matching her trainer's own desires. They both jumped forward a few branches to get a better view, and it was worth it. This show wasn't going to slip through their grasp.

Nanette had blacked out after the hit. "Sis?! Wake up!" Marina cried out. Hilda just shook her head out of disappointment. "Ooh, that must have hurt!" she said before noticing a presence.

It wasn't from around here. Or in this world at all. It was from another world, but she knew that presence wasn't alien. Still, she suddenly felt shivers on her spine.

"Brr... I think I felt something!"

An hour later...

Nanette wakes up in the medical room in a lab. Marina and Hilda were watching over her. "Sis...? Hilda...? Ugh..." she said. That was when the Professor came in.

It was Professor Oak himself. And the three kids from earlier were with him. Hilda decides to check on the Trainers getting their first Pokemon and the others. She leaves after he came in.

"Look, I just want to say I'm sorry for hitting you so hard like that," said the electric-blue haired girl. The blue-haired girl nodded. "It's alright girls. I might as well forgive you, but what are your names?" Nanette asked them. Marina tilts her head.

"My name's Ellie. I'm from Kalos!" said the electric-blue haired girl. "This is my sister Chloe!" She pointed at the blue girl, who nervously waved hello. "I am Jim Porter. I'm the general and founder of GDI," said the boy. "Nice to meet you! I'm Nanette Daisy. My goal is to become a Pokemon Master and a Hero!" said Nanette. "And my name's Marina," Marina finished. "I'm her big sister."

Meanwhile in a clearing a little north of Saffron, a kid was stretching out near the bottom of a cliffside. "Ok Connor, It's time to test out this new climbing gear." He said as he threw out three Poke-balls. An Alakazam, Doublade and Jangmo-o popped out. "Spoondini, Excalibur and Django. We are going to test the climbing gear I installed last night. I need you guys to save me if something goes horribly wrong." Connor said. Excalibur and Spoondini shook their heads. They knew something would inevitably go wrong, it happened all the time. Django was just playing in the grass. Alright, I have this morning to test this gear out, the afternoon is for being a Pokefaith representative.. Connor thought as a lever pulled out from his backpack. "Techpack, activate!" He said as he pulled the lever. All his Pokemon suddenly paid attention as four mechanical Ariados like limbs extended from the backpack with a lot of clanking. Connor approached the cliff confidently and the arms moved in position to climb. "Alright, let's do this!" He said as he swiveled around and the top left arm bore into the cliff. Soon he had climbed one-fifth of the cliff. "It's working!" He said as the arms clanked their way up the cliff. Suddenly it wobbled and tilted. "Woah!" Connor said. An arm had hit a rock and was trying to scrape back on. Spoondini teleported up and used Psychic, making the arm move to the right. "Thanks!" He said as Spoondini teleported back. This test is going better than normal... He thought.

Last edited:

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Meanwhile, at Stow-On-Side, Xander has his music full blast. "Let's do this Wild Card, Exploud,.....drop the beat," His music was so loud he didn't hear his mom calling him. "XANDER!" his mom screamed, "What is it?" Xander replied while taking off his headphones. "Your father just finished working on a big assignment and needs Professors Oak's approval, so I need you to go take your fathers plans to him" his mother responded "Wait a dubstep minute" Xander replied "So, you want me to fly halfway across the world to Kanto, what's in it for me," he asked his mother "Fine, I'll raise your allowance," his mom said "That's all I need to hear," He jumped onto his Noivern "See you later, Mom," he said as he flew away. After an hour of flying Xander finally made it. "Well this is the place, but it's a little shabby, no one would mind a small spray painting he shook the spray paint bottle. "Let's begin," he said. After he finished he walked into the lab. "Hey Oak, I got my dad's plannnnssss," he said slowly there were a bunch of people here. "Is this a bad time," Xander said

(OOC: I'm so sorry I was unable to reply move on yesterday!)
(BIC)
Back at Pallet Town, Nanette shows a Poke Ball to everyone. "Before I send out my Pokemon, tell me. What are your starters?" she asked them. She heard "Bulbasaur", "Charmander", "Squirtle", "Boss, Bolt and Curly, my Pika-Pikachu. I got Bolt from the Pika-Professor", "Pikachu", "Eevee", and "Vulpix". "Alright, time to surprise you!" Nanette threw the Poke Ball and a Tepig appeared. Bolt suddenly came out of his Poke Ball as well, Pikala getting annoyed. "Bolt! Don't y--" Bolt ignored her and stared at the fire pig. Sparks surrounded his cheeks. "This is gonna hurt..." Nanette says before everyone gets Thundershocked.

"WAAAAAAH...!"

Connor was halfway and nothing had went wrong. Spoondini and Excalibur were genuinely shocked at the success, as most of the time his inventions would fail or explode somehow. Suddenly Connor's phone began ringing and he answered it quickly. "Connor Perkins, at your service." He said vibrantly. "You now why I am calling." Another voice replied to him. "Oh, The new trainers..." He replied to the voice on the other end. "Be there, kay. It's a responsibility of yours." The female voice said, then the call ended. He noticed that he cliff was way below him. He was almost done with the test. "Guys, after this we better go to Pallet Town. Got.." He said but then he was rapidly thrown horizontally. He was at the top and the gear worked. "Alright then, Spoondini, you know what to do." He said. Spoondini used Psychic and teleported everyone back to Connor's house.

"Hey bro. How was your testy-test?" Connor's older sister Miranda replied, seeing her younger brother teleport back. "Oh yeah, It went well this time. Have you seen Paul?" Connor asked. "Oh, Paul is playing with the Phanpy you let him borrow. C'mon lets get you dressed." Miranda said as she pushed Connor into the dressing room. In a few minute Connor was dressed and ready to go. Miranda and her Milotic were getting ready for a contest. "Hope you get your ribbon today!" Connor said. "You do us proud, got it?" Miranda said in return. "Yeah..." Connor said before teleporting to Pallet.

Last edited:
"Ouch... That's hurting a lot," Hilda said weakly. "Are you alright?!" Marina asked her. Nanette was only hoping someone would help them. That's when she noticed two boys. She overheard one, and the other just came in.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"What in the flip-flopping world happened, here," Xander said, "You guys looked like you were shocked, a lot, and trust me that wasn't me." He looked around to see if saw anyone he knew. "Wait, Porter is that you? I haven't seen you since......ever,"

AlexNeedsSleep

(OOC: I'm so sorry I wasn't replying for so long, but here’s my next bit, I know it's late please ignore that bit.)

BIC:

Acacia stiffened, and looked at Maple questioningly. The Leafeon nodded, but got an unexpected reply from her trainer. "She sensed me. I know it." whispered Acacia. Maple pricked her ears up, and placed her paws on her trainer's hand. Acacia relaxed, and grinned again. "You're right. There's a new person somewhere. Let's go see what they're up to." This time her Leafeon's face broke into a smile. They both jumped down from the tree, as the commotion was gone, and safe to emerge. They had stayed up there for an hour, waiting for crash to finish and the people clustering around to move away. Maple knew what to do, but looked up at Acacia quizzically, but on seeing her trainer nod, they drew on their friendship and the powers of nature, to teleport away to Saffron City, where they found a boy sitting with an Alakazam, a Excalibur, a Jangmo-o and also a Doublade. Acacia leaned forward, interested. It wasn't often she saw those Pokémon, and studied them, before her eyes flicked back to the boy, who was putting on a kind of backpack, then he called out, "Techpack, activate!" Acacia knew about science, but wasn’t good. But even to her, was clear that the pack would fail. Then, to her and Maple’s surprise, the boy floated up, higher and higher, calling down to his Pokémon, and he didn’t fall. This boy obviously seemed shocked, too, and called out something, and teleported away, his Pokémon vanishing along with him. Acacia sighed in frustration, but brightened as she remembered. The boy had called out, “Spoondini! Use teleport!” She giggled. Who called their Pokémon Spoondini? Maple tilted her head up at her and said, “Well, that’s his problem, not ours, Acacia.” The nature elemental grinned. “You’re right. Then again, we’ve finished our entertainment for today. Let’s head on to our treehouse.”

"Uh... Long story," Chloe nervously replied. "And by the way, Jim Porter's my uncle!" Hilda and the others looked at her in shock. Nanette and Ellie attempted to do the same, but both suddenly fainted. "NO! Li'l sis, are you OK?" Marina cried out to Nanette. "Ellie?! Ellie?! Wake up sis!" Chloe cried out to Nanette. "Great, I knew Pikachu's an electric mouse. They're usually shy, but that's what happens when you don't care for it properly," Hilda said after seeing them. "Butterfingers," her twin sister Rosa replied. "Hilda's got a point. Now take these, your Rotom Phones and Poke Balls," Professor Oak said.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Yeah, Professor Oak my parents want me to give these to you, soooooo I'm going to go because I've um.....things to do," Xander said as he backed up. "I was never here and ignore the....drawings on the exterior. See you, losers, later."

The misty air of Pallet Town always warmed Connor's heart. He was outside Professor Oak's Lab with his Pokemon. "Alright, time to meet the new recruits. I only wish Cassia was here..." Connor said as he walked up to the doorknob. Unfortunately, he slipped on a rock and tripped onto a puddle in front of the patio. "Ohhhh, darn!" Connor said as a slightly older girl turned the corner. "Ummm.." She began. "Hi Connor.." The girl said before bursting into laughter. "Cassia, this isn't funny.." He said as he lifted himself off the floor. Cassia stopped laughing and eagerly grabbed his hand. "Um, thanks Cass. Anyway, I was just about to enter." Connor said as he place Cassia's hand out of his. That's when they both saw the blatant vandalism on the patio. "What in Rattata.." Connor said as he backed up. "Some kid must be really bored. Did you pack a bucket, soap and a pair of towels?" Cassia asked. "Spoondini?" Connor called as a bucket, soap and a pair of dish towels teleported in front of Cassia. "Well, I will go in and do the thing with Oak, you and Spoondini can begin cleaning. Geez, what kid would vandalize Professor Oak's house.." He said muttering while walking to the front door.

Last edited:
Hilda was quiet. She couldn't believe what happened. "Oh dear, I hope nobody else calls me that," she said. That's when she noticed someone coming in.

(OOC: To be honest, this one's kinda short.)

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Xander bumped into Connor. "Hey, watch where you're going, buddy." Xander hoped this boy didn't see the spray bottle in his belt. Xander could feel the sweat falling down his neck.

Connor was bumped into a kid on the patio. "Oh, sorry. I need to go inside and talk to Professor Oak." He said after the kid warned him. He the went inside. "Hi Professor Oak!" Connor said as he looked at the new trainers. Meanwhile, Spoondini and Cassia were scrubbing the house. They both noticed the boy promptly leaving the patio. Spoondini swore that it saw a metal cylinder in the kid's pocket.

Last edited:

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Xander didn’t really know what was going on but wanted to find out. He asked Connor. “What’s really going on here,” Xander asked. "And why is your Alakazam I think, looking at me like that."

Last edited:
"He thinks you're suspicious. Just move on and he might stop looking at you." Connor said before going inside. Spoondini still looked at Xander intently while cleaning up the paint. It seemed as he knew that Xander was nervous and had a secret, but he wasn't sure. Meanwhile, Connor and Professor Oak were talking. "So the trainers are ready?" Connor asked intently. "They are almost ready. Anyway, you need to watch the recruits on Route 1." Professor Oak said in a stern tone. "Yes sir!" Connor said as he looked at the recruits. There were some kids in a group, and one of them gave Connor a mystical sensation.

Nanette had already woken up, and so did Ellie. She had never gone on a journey before, yet she knew it was going to be great. Suddenly, she noticed a familiar face. "C-Connor?" Marina stopped and looked at her in surprise. "You know this guy?" she asked. Nanette simply nodded.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Xander glanced at Spoondini and made the quiet sign, he put on his headphones and took out his phone. "You guys have any food here, Xander said. "If not I can order a pizza, I'm starving."

"Y-yeah," Bianca said. "Sandwiches?" Cheren chuckled a little bit, then took one. "So cutte!" Nanette started laughing. I'll try not to say I haven't fell in love with Bianca, but maybe I should hide those feelings in front of everyone, Cheren thought to himself.

Nanette was not going to forget the reaction. Suddenly, she found a Pidgey. As Gigi was trying to recover, her Trainer simply threw the Poke Ball and caught it. The Tiny Bird Pokemon was then given the nickname Pidge.

"Oh, hi madam." Connor said anxiously. Many people knew Connor from his career as a Pokefaith representative. "I am just here to check on the newbies on Route 1." Connor said happily as he walked off to the side. Meanwhile, Spoondini watched Xander attentively.

AlexNeedsSleep

(OOC: Sorry for not replying, although... you guys are replying so fast, I can't keep up! However, here's what I managed!)
BIC:

Acacia twisted and turned through the thick maze of the forest, Maple running along with her, and soon enough, they were standing before their treehouse. The curious, reckless Leafeon stopped, ears pricking up, but Acacia couldn't be stopped. Her brown and magenta hair flying behind her, she ran up to the tree... and began climbing, only to get knocked down. However, the Nature Dragon fairy loved challenged, at kept at it, until she glanced down for once, seeing the angry Pikipeks waiting for her to fall. Her eyes widened, her thoughts, and heart, racing: When did they get here... Maple, you knew! Why didn't I listen? Maple bounded forwards, and lifted her tail to the clouds. Acacia stood, confused, but jumped down next to Leafeon and raised her wings up towards the clouds. The Pikipeks turned, slowly, to look at them, their eyes wide and fearful.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
“So, I just realized I don’t know any of your names, I’m Xander, but just call me X.” Xander said. Then Xander's spray bottle fell out of his pocket. “Oh crud”

Spoondini saw the spray bottle and used it's psychic powers to pick it up and threw it at Connor. "Woah!" He said as he picked up the spray paint. "Who threw this bottle?" Connor asked the audience. Spoondini used Psychic to immobilize Xander. Meanwhile, Cassia was furiously swiping at the stain, getting rid of them.

Last edited:

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
“Oh Yeah I forgot I even did that” Xander tried to explain. Please don't check my backpack, he thought to himself

Spoondini heard the kid's thoughts and immediately opened his backpack using it's Psychic, revealing multiple spray paint bottles. Cassia noticed the situation and also noticed that the colors used in the grafitti were the same as the ones in the kid's backpack. "Hey kid, were you the one who made that grafitti outside?" Cassia asked the immobilized Xander.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
“Uhhhh..maybe I did maybe I didn’t” Xander said “Now, tell your Alakazam to give me the ability to move again”

AlexNeedsSleep

(OOC: I know it’s after Christmas and we all need a break, but here you go, this is my next part!)
BIC:

Acacia moved as Maple, Maple moved as Acacia. They had become one. As one, they threw the Solar Beam at the Pikipeks. BOOM! The Pikipeks were out of the way, but so was Acacia. Right after her move, she collapsed, transforming back into herself, but Maple, strangely, was fine. She ran to her trainer, attempting to heal her, but in the end dragged Acacia into their treehouse, and set about finding the herbs to wake her up. But the Leafeon was thinking of one thing: What if Acacia didn’t wake up...?

"Only if you spill then beans. Will you?" Cassia replied to Xander. She was determined to get answers, and so was Spoondini. It was making some tea to relax. Connor was just texting his friends, watching the whole situation unfold. Kid, just tell the truth... He thought to himself as Cassia stood menacingly in front of the immobilized Xander.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"I said let me go, ok, it was me soo, I kid can't have a little fun," said Xander, "Now, let me go, I'm getting angry and really weird things happened when I'm angry.

Cassia didn't really want to make someone angry, so she gestured Spoondini to let him go. The Alakazam obliged, dropping Xander onto the floor. Connor realized then that there were people outside. "Spoondini, let's go!" Brandon called as he and Cassia ran out the the door. Spoondini teleported out, leaving Xander.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Xander had nothing else to do but follow them. "Hey, wait up," Xander said "I'm kind of sorry that we started off on the wrong foot, I'm Xander, this is my pokemon, Wild Card and Exploud," They both made some loud noises in excitement.

AlexNeedsSleep

Acacia slowly opened her eyes to bright sunlight, but as soon as it came, it slipped away, and she was left in pitch black darkness. Maple. Where are you? What happened? Acacia wondered, reaching out to the one spot of hope on her horizon. A shaking sensation overtook her, and she jerked awake. Maple grinned with happiness as she saw Acacia opened her eyes. Acacia leaped up. “Yesterday was so epic!” She paused. “How’d I get knocked out?” Maple’s smile whipped off her face. “You’re not used to Pokémon moves yet. That’s what I think...” Acacia nodded thoughtfully, then crouched down to give Maple a big hug. “Thanks for taking care of me.” She whispered. A twinge in the forest. Those Pikipeks. What happened to their souls? I think... they were being possessed by a Pokémon? Acacia grinned. “Maple, we’ve got a mystery to solve... let’s find out what happened to those Pikipeks!” Maple rolled her eyes, but smiled. “We sure do! Let’s get going!” Maple agreed, both of them heading to the exit and climbing down the ladder. First to find those Pikipeks...

(OOC: I'm so sorry!)
(BIC)
Nanette wasn't focused on the commotion. She was focused on a wild Pidgey. "Oh my! I gotta catch it!" She did just that without a fight, and it worked.

"Welcome to the team, Pidge!" she said to the Poke Ball. Marina, on the other hand, was focused on what's going on with the boys.

Cassia and Connor ran over to a tree, watching the newbies. A weird sensation filled him, as if fate was touching him. "Hey Cassia, I just wanted to tell you that one of the kids gives me a strange feeling.." He told sincerely. "Which one?" Cassia asked. "The kid that recognized me." Connor replied. Suddenly they heard Xander call out to them. "We are over here!" Cassia called.

Everyone rushes over to them. "Haha... It's me Connor!" Nanette said. Marina didn't say anything. She was shocked! How come her little sister knew this guy?

"Hey Nanette, how are you? Haven't seen you in a long time!" Cassia called out. Connor was confused and she could see that. "We need a minute to do something with Connor. Can you excuse us?" She asked while moving Connor to the bush. "What was that for?" He asked. "You know the kid that recognized you? That's Nanette Daisy, the Pokefaith representative from Unova. You didn't know that?" Cassia stated the obvious to Connor. Suddenly, something clicked in Connor. He had forgotten about the letter he received 2 days ago about the move of Nanette Daisy. "No wonder.." Connor realized.

Last edited:

AlexNeedsSleep

Acacia's feet landed on soft grass and she smiled. The waterfall roared in the distance, and birds chirped at the fish in the river, always swimming. Maple grinned at her, and off they set to find those Pikipeks. Luckily, they weren't far, but what they were was angry, and ready than ever to put up a fight. Maple was ready. She used Solar Beam on half of the Pokémon, and Acacia dealt with the other half. She used the venomous plants to knock them out, and when she looked over, Maple had finished off her half. Together they moved the Pikipeks to their home and Acacia, almost always prepared, helped them swallow the berry juice that helped them return to their original state. Together as one, the Pikipeks sang them off with a happy melody. Acacia smiled down at Maple. It was fun, helping the forest, not for the praises and the gifts, but for the sake of it. "Wanna race?" Maple challenged. "You know it!" Acacia agreed. The Pikipeks counted down. "Three, two, one... GO!" they sang as one. Acacia and Maple took off, tearing towards the treehouse, each one grinning as they tumbled down the hill, covering them with mud, and dumping them in the river, leaving them soaked. They howled with laughter and got cut off by the amount of exhaustion. Living in the forest? thought Acacia. It's the best! Maple agreed. The sun was setting rapidly as they climbed up to their treehouse once more.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Not to be rude, but who in the name of Arceus are you, excuse my language," Xander said in boredom. Wild Card rolled it's eyes, and nudged Xander. "Oh- and I'm Xander, but call me X, this is my partners Wild Card and Exploud," said Xander. Then stared at Wild Card. "Is that better," he told his Pokemon. Wild Card rolled its eyes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.