• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Distributions Revealed For XY During Autumn!

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
shiny-gengar-diancie-169.jpg
Two new Pokémon distributions have been announced for the US during autumn. Both will be given out by GameStop stop stores as serial codes.

The first event runs from the 13th of October until the 26th of October and gives players the chance to get their hands on a Shiny Gengar holding its Mega Stone, the Gengarite.

From the 27th of October until the 16th of November GameStop stores will also be giving players their very first chance to get their hands on Diancie in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y.

No news on the distributions have been revealed for Europe, but we should be getting Diancie at least sometime soon.

Guess it's nearly time for me to make that two-hour trip just to get to the nearest GameStop. Alaska... gotta love it.

This will be an interesting combo, a shiny Gengar and Diancie both coming out at once. I'm guessing that the Gengar will have its hidden ability or a special move pool or something of the sorts.

I'm also intrigued as of why they're coming out with these so late. OR and AS are just around the corner, so why didn't Game Freak distribute them earlier? Considering the deadline for Diancie is around the time when both the games are officially released, isn't it a bit too late to be adding new content for a game that's going to be set aside by the majority of the Pokemon players?

Any fellow Canadians know if these normally show up at EBGames? I would assume they due but I would like to make sure before I make the trip.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
shiny Gengar~! Want *A* also Diancie finally coming out is a plus as well I guess. I'm more interested in the Gengar, though~ Unless Diancie isn't banned competitively. Then in that case, I want Diancie as well XD

I'm more interested in the Gengar, though~ Unless Diancie isn't banned competitively. Then in that case, I want Diancie as well XD
Probably will be banned competitively, considering it's going to be one of the legendary trio, along with Hoopa and Volcanion. *coughSpoilercough*

Now the only problem is getting a perfect shiny Gengar once it's distributed. XD

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
@Grant Alexander Scott it doesn't seem to be part of a legendary trio; if anything, it seems to be a Mew clone (cute little thing, 600 base stats, etc). We don't know enough about Hoopa and Volcanion's backstories, anyways, to consider them as part of a trio with Diancie anyways.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
YAY!!!!! A DIANCIE!!!!
FINALLY, I CAN GET MY HANDS ON THAT WAIFU, WITHOUT BEGGING ON THE STREETS OF GTS.

Been aching for Diancie to be released...and I've been wanting a Shiny Gengar anyway. Guess I better keep that in my list of things to do once they're available.