• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon : Destiny Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bring her to us!"

The psychic lifted Aspen towards Chris.

"We are here Aspen! Gallade use Psychic to lift Aspen out of that evil Team Skull Grunt's Grasp. Then put her down next to me Softly. Stupid Team Skull Grunt will pay for what he is doing." Gallade set Aspen down next to Chris.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Thinks* Just Like My dad. The same thing happened to him. But I couldn't save him. I knew that would happen when someone goes out into the forest alone. "Hey Aspen are you OK? I told you it was Team Skull Footprints.

"Thanks guys! I should have listened to you Evan... guess i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed." *Thinking* I swear if these guys have my sister I'm going to EXPLODE!"

The Team Skull Grunt's said, "Come on Chris, aren't you gonna come now? Your family's live's are depending on it." "I will NEVER join you freaks!" Chris said to the grunt.

Chris took a Skull necklace out of his Backpack, and put it on...."I guess it's for protecting my friends and family. I'm sorry Aspen and Evan...The threats....I can't deal with the threats anymore..."

"Anyway, let's get em Quilava!" *Throws out pokeball* "Hit them with your best fire spin!" *Quilava starts Bursting flames and slams into the ground near the grunt's feet, causing his boots to burst into flames* "Yeah!!!"

"Wait did you say that they asked you to join them??! Well this is a turn of events." *Thinks* Team Skull isn't dumb that's for sure. I just hope they haven't done anything to my dad.

"Huh? I thought they only sent you one threat?" So THAT'S what he was hiding! I KNEW something was going on! "What does he mean?!"

"WHAT?!? NO! THIS ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN! I WON'T LET IT!!!!!!!!" *Starts crying and slapping Chris* "NO!" What am I doing?!? Slapping my friend?!?

"No...... How could he do something like this." *Thinks* Why. Why would he do this. *Falls back* I swear. I'm gonna Destroy Team Skull

"Mom and Dad...I can finally protect you and my brother, he is sick and I must protect him!" He looked back at Aspen and Evan, shedding a small tear.

"WHAT?!? NO! THIS ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN! I WON'T LET IT!!!!!!!!" *Starts crying and slapping Chris* "NO!" What am I doing?!? Slapping my friend?!?
Btw I'm on my Noivern now...

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Well, I tried. Guys, this is really not what we're after here, I'm afraid. I'm going to have to close this RP now.

Status
Not open for further replies.