• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon : Destiny Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Evan
Pokémon: Blaziken, Growlithe, and Pikachu (Ill Catch more)

Crap. I just went to search for Pokémon and end up lost. This is not my day. *Trips over a Shiny Bulbasaur* Nice A shiny. *He Pulls out a Pokeball and sends out Blaziken* Blaziken use Blaze Kick. *Blaze Kick hits Bulbasaur and it fall down* GO POKEBALL!! *It shakes three times and is caught. ALL RIGHT!!. Well I'm still lost. I'm gonna set up camp.

Name: Chris
Pokemon: Popplio, Gallade, and Nuikoguma

Chris walked out of the Pokemon Center, waiting for the Charizard to go pick him up. But he got distracted and went into the woods. He saw a camp there, wondering who would camp out so close to the city. But Chris could see somebody or something in the bushes around him. "Team Skull...?" He asked himself.

"Oh no he found me...ugh..." Chris walked out from behind the tree. "Oh hi there...I'm Chris....Why are you camping so close to the city?"

"Well... I don't live there. I live about 1 hour away. I got lost on my way back to the city. Oh and I'm Evan."

Name: Aspen
Pokemon: Fennekin (Nickname Blaze), Deino (Nickname Beats by Dre), Ledian (Nickname Ledi)
*Running after Team Skull grunt* "Give me back my pokemon!!!" *Sees Evan and Chris* "Uh, hi. My name is Aspen and these jerks just stole my Ledian. Could you help me out?"

"Hello Aspen it seems like your having some trouble....." Chris said to Aspen, then through out a Pokeball. A Gallade came out, "Gallade use Secret Power on Team Skull!" The secret power Blasted the Team Skull grunts away. The Pokeball with Ledian in it was on the ground.

*Picks up pokeball* "Thanks!" I tried to get it back myself, but my other pokemon were in the pokemon center."

"No need to thank me, those hooligans have been in Alola for forever now." Chris put Gallade back into his Pokeball. "I cannot let them get the....Uh....never mind."

*Looks around* There might be more hiding around here. There are a lot of places where they could be lurking in the woods."

"Oh, gotcha. I was going to go back to the pokemon center anyway, to check on Blaze and Beats by Dre, my pokemon."

(At the pokemon center) Ding ding dinga ding! "My pokemon are ready for me to pick them up!" *Runs to the counter* "Thanks for fixing my pokemon up!" Nurse Joy:"You're welcome!"

Status
Not open for further replies.