• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Day 2020 Plans Revealed

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Pokemon day logo.jpg
Today the Pokémon Company have revealed their plans for this year's Pokémon Day on the 27th of February.

The biggest news of all for the day is that a new Mythical Pokémon will be revealed. This Pokémon will be staring in the up-coming movie Pokémon the Movie: Coco and will be made available in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield for trainers to train.

Alongside the new Mythical Pokémon reveal, there will be a special Max Raid Battle running in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield as well as a new event in Pokémon GO. It has been stated that new information about Pokémon Masters will also be announced.

Are you excited for Pokémon Day and the news? Let us know in the comments!

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I was actually talking about Pokemon Go, but okay xD

I'm actually Canadian so we have EB Games and not Gamestop, but as far as I know, they're free. You just have to ask for the little card at the counter and it gives you a code. It might be different for SwSh though.

I was actually talking about Pokemon Go, but okay xD

I'm actually Canadian so we have EB Games and not Gamestop, but as far as I know, they're free. You just have to ask for the little card at the counter and it gives you a code. It might be different for SwSh though.
I hope not-

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I don’t really play the Pokémon games, but I do watch the anime. I’m excited to see what the new mythical will look like, though. I mean, I thought they couldn’t make anymore Pokémon after Alola, but then they came out with Galar, and I was just blown away.

So I guess I shouldn’t judge that just yet.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I'm wondering if the "new" Mythical will actually be Meltan/Melmetal and the new Event Raid be their Gmax form since we know that's programed into the game. The Raid could also be Toxtricity since those are also event only. But whatever. I'm still hyped for Isle of Armor coming out in June so anything new they give us in the meantime is just icing on the cake.

We here at the Niantic HQ know everyone has loved the events and enhancements we've made over the past year. Your feedback from the year has been crucial to us with the future plans for the game; in order to better inform everyone of our intentions with the game for 2020, we're letting you know about our plans the week before the New Year. Shall we get started? VidMateapp.win Shareitapp.me Teatvapk.win

Last edited: