• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: Darkness arises sign-ups and discussion

Idk if you want to do that though? If we do, we could have a couple of people who helped stop the darkness become Admins in new Team Plasma because they have darkness too

I meant some of us. Like if they're competing in the Pokemon League and they beat a rival and accidentally keep beating their opponent even though the opponent has fainted. I think that would be a cool subplot

I have a question, does having Elliot use aura make him seem too... Mary Sueish? Just a note, the aura is not developed at all, he just can use it when he's with Riolu/ Now Lucario

not really, except for the fact that the Riolu evolved that quickly, its ok, but i wouldn't have minded if the Riolu was as powerful as the final evolution already, but then the other pokemon got stronger and then the riolu finally evolved

BTW on the Riolu it had been with him for basically his entire Kanto journey, but I guess you guys don't know that since Kanto is a mystery basically. I'm also thinking that I/Elliot (Which isn't even close to my actual name) should go off for a bit, maybe flush out Kanto and his backstory a bit, and then we meet up at the first trial site IF we're doing trials, if not then we can just meat in Hau'Oli. And then we can start some rivalries, like the Elliot vs. Michael. Then also, well Elliot is off on his own, you guys can flush out some of what happened before everyone met here. If that is okay with you?

Last edited:
ok, i mean my characters probably just gonna be depressed, and at the beginning i was going to have the Kahunas be kidnapped. Everything is supposed to be in horrible condition, i wasn't planning for trials but for my character to get a Z-crystal as a reward for doing a task.

I need to get a Rockium-Z but I could get it for rescuing Olivia... And we could meet up in Hau'Oli city, see that it was trashed, and then move on and try and figure out what is doing this and in this, we could have a couple rival battles...

Anyway, I think I'll leave my character out of the story for a little bit. He'll need to figure things out, and maybe there will be a longer post or two in between some of the plot, but that is it.

I would post, but too much of me posting atm causes the story to seem like it's about Elliot, and I don't have that much of a story to tell so I only have a few posts.

is this too late

Name: Grim
Pokemon: Eevee, Azumarill, Gallade, Furfrou, Swallot, Toxicroak.
Personality: Like his name, grim. He's sarcastic yet funny at times though. Edge-lord?
Z Crystal: Eevium Z
Description: They got an Eevee for a starter from Professor Sycamore, and competed in the Kalos League.
ok.png