• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: Darkness arises sign-ups and discussion

A new threat has appeared. The sun has gone dark, the moon is always full, shadow pokemon have appeared in every region, Humans have been affected by this too. It's name is the shadow plague, but the darkness has other things besides just that. it's underlings, the shadow creatures have invaded every region, The Kahunas of the Alola region have disappeared, and now it is up to a few kids that met in a tournament just a couple months ago. Takes place in the Alola region
rules: 1. no swearing 2. no megas Unless you prove an admin allowed your character to have one
3. NO ONE LINERS UNLESS YOU HAVE TO DO SO! 4. that's it. Have fun!
character bio:
Name
Pokemon: (can be of any level of strength)
Personality:
Z-crystal: (optional)
here's mine
Name: Max
Pokemon: Swampert, Mawile, Aegislash, Zoroark, Lucario
Personality: Depressed from the darkness the world has been covered in. Unknowingly selfish at times.
Link to the rp -------> https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-darkness-arises.17459/

Last edited:
Name: Micheal Gearson
Pokemon: Gallade, Scizor, Noivern, Luxray, Steelix, Absol
Personality: Caring for his pokemon and protective, although theshadow plague has made him feel a bit down lately.
Z-crystal: Steelium Z

Last edited:

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Name: Jett
Pokemon: Decidueye, Mimikyu, Togekiss, Charizard
Personality: Same as Hoenn tourney
Z-Crystal: Decidium-Z

Last edited:
Name: Eolo.
Pokemon: Braviary (Tiberius, male), Noivern (Drakarys, female), Fletchinder (Ignit, male), Staraptor (Pride, male), Honchrow (Umbra, female).
Personality: Quite serious, though he is kind and friendly with his closest contacts. He will especially worry for himself and his Pokemons. He gets stressed quite easily, and, when he is stressed, he will act rudely and deranged.
Z-crystal: Flyinium Z.

Name: Luna
Pokemon: Decidueye, Alola Raichu, M-Lycanroc, A-Ninetails,Arcanine,Milotic
Personality: can be annoying at times but is very friendly, but shadow plaque causes her to feel Very Scared
Z-Crystal: Aloraichuinium Z

everyone is approved! i was kinda hoping that there would be a point where we earned the Z-crystals (besides Crystals character)but that doesn't really matter

i know, but the Kahunas have disappeared in the rp, and the reason everyone is in the Alola region is to go on a journey through it, but it doesn't really matter (my character is still going to earn his though)

Name: Elliot
Pokemon: Torracat, Gengar, Wartortle, Midnight Lycanroc , and Riolu
Personality: Fun-Loving, Good sense of Humor, cracks jokes any time, and Enthusiastic
Description: Black Hair with a red head band. Wears an Orange T-Shirt with a pokeball in the middle and black shorts.

He is a relatively new trainer, however his pokemon are exceptionally strong for being new. Traveled around Kanto but didn't have a full team so he didn't participate in the league. His starter was a Rockruff that Professor Kukui had sent to Oak to look at. He found his other pokemon around the region.
539725_trainercard-Elliot.png

Name: Adam
Pokemon: scizor, umbreon, flygon, magmortar, crawdaunt
Personality: very sly and sarcastic, tends to put himself first and can do anything to get where he wants to, even manipulating and deceiving, and usually thinks that most of people are idiots who deserve it. But he have a soft side for his pokemons and friends that earned his trust,not that he will ever admit it.

download (1).png
Kevin
Pokemon: Garchomp, Eelektross, Scolipede, Ferligatr, Staraptor, Steelix
Personality: Personally nice, and will think about others, but if necessary,
will throw down to punches. overall nice guy, but not a person to fool with
Description: 6'8 tall, wears a black tank top, leather jacket, normally black jeans, leather chaps, personally has a crush on Sinnoh champ Cynthia.

Last edited:
all are approved and my character will get the Z-crystal near the beginning and the Z-crystal he gets is, of course waterium Z

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Name: Glacier
Pokemon: Salamence(Male), Samurott(Male), Gigalith(Shiny female), Decidueye(Male), Serperior(Female)
Personality: Same as Hoenn Tournament, former Team Plasma captain.
Z-crystal: Dragonium Z

We're going to have the pokemon league at the end of this right? Because AssassingGallade and I are planning a rivalry that will culminate at the Pokemon League

Um... i guess? i mean i was going to have the main focus be the Darkness but that can be an event when and IF the characters beat the darkness,

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
I want Glacier to reunite with his Zoroark...because its not on his party....He's also going to remake Team Plasma but in his image..