• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

POKEMON: Dark Passion, The Movie

Ohai Shori =3
Nice chapter, and 'LOL MIND GAMES' *ahem*

So the Solest Elite Four are a part of Team Eclipse as well?

That is all.

((Also, your Avie might get some thinking you're a girl Shori, watch that. >>))

Hmm, interesting. You seem to be trying to achieve a film feel while still sticking with the flowing prose of most stories, I'm not sure if the end result works out all that well. However, the concepts and ideas you have here are most enjoyable, I feel they could use a bit of fleshing out (particularly for those of us who have not read your previous stories). Also, Troy is either mad or has a very wavering idea of who he his; his motives seem somewhat... flimsy. The plot also seems to speeding along somewhat rapidly - and with the scenes seemingly getting shorter I'm not sure how well or not that bodes.

In spite of my misgivings, I like this :)

But isn't it good when there's lots of antagonists? It means more challenges, but unfortunately more chance of a Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu.

However, Troy (so far) doesn't seem to be one.

An evil E4? Awesome! Finally, some villainous bosses.

meh, the only Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu thing about them is that they're E4...although a few of their real-life teams certainly meet those overrated expectations(2 of 'em.)

As for being evil, they don't know Troy's true intentions, nor do they do his will; they just run tests for him(as mentioned by Prof. Cherry earlier, albeit indirectly about them.)

Actually...if one were to skip over to Shadow of Mortix and read the 2nd and 3rd parts, they might find some severe differences of the E4....

Short, but interesting. Don't you just love those mind games?

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have a longer scene next time you update. Besides, a corrupted Elite Four would prove quite a challenge. That, I will certainly be looking forward too.

Yep. It's official. This thread died. Alas, now I can come back and MAKE IT RISE FROM THE DEPTHS LIKE THE FLYING DUTCHMAN. >> The Elite 4 of Solest are indeed corrupted by Troy, for the most part, anyway. These ones are different because they were Troy's "first" fellow Elite 4 members(EPIC FORESHADOWING), the second set had only 3 of them corrupt. And let's face it, an entire building full of people out to kill you is just plain fun :3

Scene 11

Kaiza's Froslass army was spelling out big trouble for Hunter's Kabutops. With the ring of ice creatures spinning around and making it near impossible for the shellfish to determine the real one, all hope seemed lost.

"Froslass, use Shadow Ball." the old man barked. Dozens of dark violet orbs of energy were formed by the clones, growing larger until they each became the size of basketballs. Kabutops looked around for some sort of opening, but the enemies gave no quarter.

Hunter's mouth twitched as he struggled to see a way out of this predicament. And the epiphany came. "Kabutops! Attack with Blizzard!"

"Kabuuuu...." the brown shellfish brought its arm-scythes in, and the ice around the room came hurtling toward it like bullets, surrounding it in a sphere of ice that began to swirl around the Pokemon. The ice became faster and faster, daring anything to try to get through lest it be severely damaged by razor-sharp fragments of ice. Simultaneously, the Froslass fired their Shadow Balls, which hit the Blizzard Sphere and became trapped in the whirling vortex. Kabutops threw its arms in the air, and the mixture of ice and shadow was hurled throughout the room at the Frossass, making each and every copy disappear on contact, leaving the real one right in front of Kabutops.

Froslass looked around nervously, when Kaiza yelled "Get that Pokemon with your own Blizzard!"

"Ancient Power, fast!" Froslass began to make ice swirl around it while Kabutops glowed with a mystic energy. As fast as Froslass could summon its own attack, Kabutops was slightly faster. Chunks of rock from the walls flew at the startled Pokemon, crashing into it and pinning it to the floor.

Kaiza tossed his Pokeball at Froslass, enveloping it in a crimson light that returned it to the capsule. As the man grabbed another ball, Kabutops hit him on the back of the head with the flat side of the scythe, knocking him out. Hunter said a quick "Thanks." as he too returned his Pokemon to its ball.

Running out of the door, Hunter entered another office room, which was, like the others, empty. He took a left and came to a room with no other doors, making him backtrack and instead take a right, which led to a flight of stairs that led down. When he got off the stairwell, he brushed his brown hair out of his shining emerald eyes, and stopped for a few moments to catch his breath. He opened the heavy steel door and entered a gigantic pool of a room...literally.

There were floating platforms in the deep blue water, but they were few and far between. On the opposite side was a woman with shoulder-length black hair and dark blue eyes, wearing a black skirt and heels with a light blue jacket that was zipped up.

"Hello there, Hunter. Care for a swim?" she laughed as a very large Gyarados emerged from the water with a mighty roar.

Dun, dun, DUN!

The drama...I like it, even though it is short.

The idea of pinning a Froslass with Ancient Power is clever, but Froslass is a Ghost type. Wouldn't that mean they would have some intagibility trait?