• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Cyber

sSoul

Previously Swirled
The year is 4017 in the Kalos region. Pokemon and weapons have merged, you can see anything from a Bulbasaur with a dagger to a Solgaleo with a hydrogen bomb. However, with these newly enhanced bodies, Pokemon have become more violent and now aren't afraid to attack and even kill humans without Pokemon. You and a select group of 4 other talented trainer must find out the root of what scientists call "The Terminus Glitch" and how to fix it.

Here are the rules for the RP
1. No mega, legendary or shiny Pokemon, they are either too rare or too overpowered for this RP so I won't allow them
2. Please be as active as you can, and if you are going to be inactive for a long time and it isn't from the difficulties of life than I suggest you leave
3. No uncensored swearing, if your character is going to swear don't use the actual word use *censor* as an indicator that the character has sweated
4. Romance is allowed but keep it limited
5. You cannot start out with any Pokemon.
6. Age is 16-21 these are people who are risking their lives, can't have any children doing this
7. Other than that, the regular Pokecharms rules apply
Here is the character sheet

Name
Personality
Appearance
Extra
The word to let me know that I read the rules is code

Here is mine

Name: Jake
Personality: cold and antisocial, can make friends if you have patience
Appearance: Green hair with silver and purple streaks, African American and wears a black jogging suit
Extra: code