• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Crossing Sign-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Right folks. I'm currently organizing a project that is pretty much as it sounds. A Pokemon/Animal Crossing crossover. Except it's an RP. Don't ask me how that would even work - all will be explained later on.

Right now I just want to see who's interested. For starters I'm only having ten spots open, four of which are already filled. I only want ten so we can sort stuff out and make everything run smoothly, then I'll add more spaces.

What can you be? Well, you get to be a Pokemon =) Certain limitations will apply. For example - you need something with four limbs. Two to stand/walk on and two to use as hands. Wings count as limbs. So, for example, you can't be a Voltorb, or a Metang, or an Onyx, ect. You may not be creatures that typically float, like Claydol. I would prefer you steer clear of any of the more humanoid Pokemon, as well as stay clear of Bugs, Ghosts, Steel, and Rock-types. Pretty much try to be something furry or feathery or reptiley. Of course there are exceptions so if you're unsure go ahead and ask me here.

Another restriction is no legendaries or ubers allowed. I want these to be available as special characters =) Below is a list of Pokemon that you cannot choose.

-Zigzagoon
-Pelipper
-Hoothoot
-NidoranF
-Pidove
-Meowth
-Lombre
-Arcanine
-Growlithe
-Wartortle
-Houndoom
-Wooper
-Grovyle
-Delcatty
-Liepard
-Stunky
-Girafarig
-Buizel
-Zoroark

If you desperately insist I will allow you to be human. I would also prefer that you be your actual gender, as we're pretty much trying to be ourselves/exaggerations of ourselves in this environment. Now for the list of spots available. In addition to the list above you may not join as a Pokemon in the list below. Feel free to be the shiny version of your Pokemon as well, but no funky colors besides that plz.

1. Sem as a Sableye
2. Katie as a Raichu
3. Chadywck as an Umbreon
4. Carmen as a Whimsicott
5. Tangrow as a Purrloin
6. Rex as a Linoone
7. Mr. RMA as a human
8. Shocari as a Sandile
9. Belle as a Vaporeon
10. SCT as a Blaziken
11. RX as a Mijumaru, not an Oshawott. (I had forgotten that I had already invited RX in, so I added an extra spot for him :X Don't hate me, guys </3)

Like I said I will be opening up more spots at a later time after this thing kicks off. Also please refrain from asking questions about how it will all work. I will explain it to you, but not now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am

So in this

It sounds so silly I just want to do it <33333 I would like to tentatively sign up as a Shiny male Purrloin, seeing as the regular colors are more feminine. Although I may get iffy and switch. I'll probably stick with it though.

EDIT: Gurgle I am so iffy. I may be a male Gothorita, shiny or not I dunno. Just um, gimme till morrow and I'll have picked by then ♥

Rex

Resident Furry
Right, as I said in Chat, I'll be signing up as well, if that's all right, as Linoone.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
I'd definitely like to join...and on the subject of desperate rants, well, here's my best one that doesn't involve all caps: I for one, suck at controlling non-human characters, at least for the time being. Not sure why, but somewhere along the line my limits of creativity just seemed to stop at the subject of different species. Hopefully that'll change at some point, but until then, I'd greatly appreciate if it's at all possible to be a human character.
Hmm...something's missing...oh yeah! *Grovels before the almighty Sem in fear and unworthiness*
And gender-wise, my character's going to be male

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
And the spots are filled. That was about as fast as I expected. and RMA is a lame human ;-D Locking this now, guys. Stay tuned~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.