• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: Crimes in the Kutarr Region [Discussion]

What I had planned is Chris' group join up and are ordered from someone higher to meet up with a group from another gang and discuss terms of them doing business within Team Spectral's territory. Spectral will likely refuse as their terms make them suspicious which ends in a battle, when they lose, they will warn Team Spectral to say that they have "connections with people you do not want to meet." which will likely give a little foreshadow to this threat. As they also leave, one guy will drop a vial of a strange chemical.

The first PC is somewhat famous, and has a couple things that could seriously affect her, like PSTD and a paralyzing fear of The Totodile Family Line. The Second PC, is also known as a Vigilante in several other regions, and could be fighting against the crime.

Name: Ren
Nickname: N/A
Sexuality: Straight
Occupation/Team?: Team Spectral
Appearance: Black, relatively long hair. He has heterochromia iridis (which means his eyes are both different colours), but apart from that, he looks pretty average.
Clothing: Grey jacket, black pants, a long, white scarf that he always wears no matter the season.
Personality: Ren is a calm and carefree individual. He dislikes taking initiative, and is loyal to anyone who has a higher role than him. Despite his carelessness, he actually has a highly analytical mind, and can think up strategies in a pinch. He is characterised by being late.
Notable family members: His dad had a top tier Alakazam that was used to win many tournaments. The Abra (now Kadabra) that Ren owns was actually given to him by his dad.
Other: His mother was widowed when Ren was 18.

Pokemon
Species: Kadabra
Nickname: Kazza
Ability: Magic Guard
Appearance: Like a regular Kadabra
Personality: Takes great pride in defeating an opponent, but hates to lose.

@Red Gallade here's my OC, notify me if I'm too late.

Last edited: