• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Conquest!

Join the world of pokemon! In a vast region where kingdoms are scattered across the land each focused on a certain pokemon type! you can rule a kingdoms yourself or even be a warrior for the kingdom... maybe even a villager! there are no pokeballs and you must tame your pokemon with your love and friendhship! These kingdoms are at war to take over this vast region. Alliances can be formed between the rulers and if you rule a kingdoms you can make up the rules and the appearance of your kingdom! Choose what you supply such as fruits and other food as well. Tere is no technology in this era so improvise with your materials. If you are a ruler or a warrior then please have atleast one pokemon that is related to your kingdom's typing. Here are a few rules: NO OWNING LEGENDARIES! NO GODMODDING! and finally NO MORE THEN THREE POKEMON PER PERSON! Also you can have as many characters as you desire... only two of your characters can be leaders tho! Keep track of your characters because i wont :)
Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Weapons:(1 ranged one close combat)
Pokemon: 3 max
Here is my character sheet!
Name: Mira
Kingdom: Grass
Role: Empress
Appearance: She wears a light green kimono with red and blue flowers painted on it with a grass crown. She has short black hair and light green eyes with pale skin. Her katana is attached to a holster on her back
Weapons: Bow and Katana
Pokemon: Roserade, Eevee, Snivy

Rp: The sky sat pitch black as Mira strolled through the flower field. Eevee waddled by her side as she scanned the field before looking up at her large tower. Villlagers could be heard setting up for the Flutter Festival, a tradition in the Grass, bug, and kingdoms where that honor the Beautiful bird Ho-ho.

Name: Moxie (Male)
Role: Villager
Appearance: He's short with narrow, black eyes and black hair with texturized bangs.
Weapons: Crossbow, Dagger (he only uses them when jogging at night xD)
Pokemon: None (yet)

----------

Moxie-Ry Adaway was helping set up for the Flutter Festival in the Grass Kingdom. It was almost sunrise, so there was little time to complete. From all over the kingdom you could see floats rise, all to honor Ho-Oh, the legendary bird Pokémon. In all honesty, he didn't know why they did it. Ho-Oh was a fire and flying type, they shouldn't be worshipping it. Moxie had always wanted to join the Flying Kingdom, but being a traitor wouldn't help him get into any kingdom. He'd be an outsider. He stared at Empress Mira. Her grass crown sparkled in the rising sun; she was so beautiful. Maybe she would help him get his first Pokémon.

Mira caught the eyes of the villager. She glanced over at him as Eevee jumped onto her shoulder. "Villager... I see great strength within you... a child with eyes burning with passion. A young warrior indeed" She spoke still looking at him. The Ho-oh floats rose height above the buildings as they shimmered with the light that emerged from sunrise.

Moxie now stared into the Empress' eyes. It was so random. It was something that didn't just happen. He couldn't believe it. He didn't have words to say. He nodded.

"Thank you," he tried to speak. Now he regretted his temptations to the Flying Kingdom. Flying high in the skies, truly living their life. The Grass Kingdom is pretty, but he wanted the wind in his face. To go places. To see places. No, he thought. But maybe later. No. It was his chance now to get to know the Grass Kingdom through Pokémon.

"I would like to become a warrior. I would like to have a Pokémon of my own, your Highness."

Name: Aurora
Kingdom: Ice
Role: Traitor
Appearance: Short for her age, with medium length curly hair that is a pale blue. With icy blue eyes and pale skin. She wears a long hooded cloak over a blue dress with snowflake patterns.
Weapons: Broadsword and Bow (Broadsword is preferred)
Pokémon: Glaceon and Weavile.
----------------

How could Aurora have done this? Become a traitor to her own kingdom. A kingdom that valued strength in combat over all emotions. Those who lived in the ice kingdom where characteristically cold, and if one was not trained in combat, they were viewed as worthless. Aurora was one of the most promising warriors, even at her young age, and was awarded with medals and strong Pokémon to fight by her side, Eevee and Sneasel, which she raised into their evolved forms, Glaceon and Weavile. She was expertly skilled with a sword and understood how to strategize for the best outcome. But this was not the life she wanted. Her heart wasn't in fighting. Which was strange for a citizen of the ice kingdom to even think. Many of the other kingdoms viewed them as heartless, due to the lack of visible emotions. Aurora felt trapped, and when her kingdom needed her to fight, the young teen snapped finally, and was supposed to be thrown in the dungeons for betraying her land. Now she was an outsider, and begrudgingly kept her sword close at all times. Aurora had very little trouble entering the Grass kingdom, but leaving was the problem... So many times she was close to being discovered. It wouldn't be hard to distinguish the girl as a warrior from the ice kingdom, from the pale blue- almost white color of her hair and eyes, to the fact that her skin appeared to have been in contact with sunlight. One day Aurora was merely wandering the town, watching the preparations being set up for some festival she never heard of, when she spotted her- the empress. She gasped fearfully, and tugged the hood of her cloak further up onto her head to cast shadow over her face, and one hand went to rest upon the pokeballs attatched to the belt on her waist beside where she had her sword protectively. Listing in on the conversation, Aurora wanted nothing more than to warn the boy who was about her age about becoming a warrior, but could do nothing of the sort without being caught.

Name: Max
Kingdom: Dragon
Role: Comander
Appearance: he has a long white hair,blue eyes and wears a red scarf
Weapons: sword and crosbow
Pokemon:Garchomp,Murkrow,Rapidash

(i am accepted?)

(@Solar 80162 rhere are no Pokeballs)

Name: Edwin
Role: Warrior
Appearance: Doesn't wear any armour. He wears a dark green cloth shirt. (He doesn't like to wear anything to fancy because he'll know it'll be destroyed in battle somehow) he also wears black trousers. He has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He has no scars on his face, but he does on his torso and back, and is slightly tanned.
Weapon: Straight Iron Sword, and a mini crossbow that he can pull from his pocket. (He also uses a dagger, if that's alright)
Pokemon: Breloom, Cacturne, and Sceptile.

Edwin was walking around, watching the festival being set up. It was a beautiful day, and he loved to celebrate the festival. He was walking around when he saw his beautiful Empress talking to a villager. She told this boy that he had great potential within him. Edwin had to see this for himself. His Pokemon were helping out with the festival, so he had no one with him. He walked over to the bou and Empress, he bowed to her. "My lady, you see potential in this boy?"

(Mind if I join?)

Name: Ava
Role: Thief
Appearance: She wears a pair of dark pants and a grey hoodie, a bandana she wears over her mouth and nose, and a pair of blue sneakers. Under her hoodie is jet black hair, blue eyes, and tan skin. She has a scar from being attacked by a Grass kingdom warrior across her mouth.
Weapon: Just a pocket sword and a bow.
Pokémon: Dragonite and Weavile
------
Ava looked at the sky as she approached the area where they were setting up the festival. She called out Weavile, so they wouldn't be seen by anyone. She leapt through a window into a villager's house, and started to snatch most of the ingredients and food they had in the house. After each of them got a armful of food and items, they leapt out the window and around the corner of a tent, set up for the festival. "Aw man, we got some good food Weavile!" She chuckled, spilling the food on the floor. Weavile didn't seem as impressed. He snatched a piece of bread and started to chomp on it. She sighed and hugged her legs. Just because my father was a wanted thief, doesn't mean I should have to be one too. She thought sadly.

Name: Tomato
Role: Young Warrior
Appearance: Young Short Boy With Hoodie And Brownish Hair
Weapons: One Handed Sword And Bow
Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Mimikyu

Tomato was sitting down in a chair and looked at his two partners, Bulbasaur and Mimikyu. He then got up and petted them on the head and left the house he was in. "I be back!" Tomato yelled out to his mother who was in the house, he then started to walk to a shop. He opened the door to the shop and bought some food for his partner, he then left the shop and started to walk around the Kingdom. 'I need to check if I have training today!' he thought to himself as he ran towards the castle, he got to the front and looked at a board. 'Alright I have training tomorrow...' he thought relieved, he then walked back home and fed his two partners.

Last edited:
She pulled down her hoodie, looking at the stolen food. "Dragonite, come on out." She called, her big dragon Pokémon coming out. She handed Dragonite an apple, and Weavile a piece of steak. "What am I going to do if someone finds me?" She asked her Pokémon. Dragonite gave a short shrug and Weavile turned away from his owner. Weavile was Ava's second Pokémon, so the Pokémon didn't trust her as much as Dragonite did. "Ugh. I'm gonna watch them set up the festival." She sighed, her Pokémon returning to their poke balls. She stood, walking toward the festival. She smiled when she saw all the different pokemon working to finish it. If only, She thought. If only my family could work together like that.

Name: Cartion(Carnation Flower is what his name is based on, earning the Nickname of 'Carnation')
Role: Commander.
Appearance: Green Chestplate, grey gloves, red Leggings, Light green coloured Boots, Green cape. Peachy skin, Green eyes, Silver, Messy hair.
Weapon: a sword and a Bow with arrows designed to stun, not kill.
Pokémon: a Venasaur, a Lombre, and a Roselia.

RP:
Cartion was wandering the training grounds of the castle, watching the warriors who had training today, Naturally, like the nice guy he was, he kept saying things like this to people who were struggling or were doing well, he said
"Nice Job!" "Keep it Up!"

She pulled her bandana down, revealing the scar on her mouth. Ava looked at her feet, calling Weavile out while twirling a piece of her hair. "We, Weavile." Her sneaky cat Pokémon muttered, pointing his claw at a small bench. She smiled, walking toward it and sitting. "You should go help set up." She muttered to her Pokémon. Weavile nodded, walking to the near ready festival.

Tomato was walking around the town watching people set up for the festival, he saw a Weavile helping out some of the people setting up. "You normally don't see Weaviles here.." he muttered to himself before just shaking his head and ignored the concern he had. He went up to a stand that was opened and bought some food and sat down on a bench eating it. He saw villager walk by him, "Um, do you know when the festival starts?" the villager asked. "It starts at probably 6 or 7.." Tomato said. "Okay thank you.." they said walking away, "That's weird.. There was a letter sent to everyone in the kingdom.." he muttered, he ignored it and kept on eating.

She smirked, pulling her bandana back up and walking through the in progress festival. There was all kinds of Pokémon setting up. Suddenly, she heard a shout from behind her. "Hey! It's that thief again!" A man yelled, running after her.

Tomato heard someone yell "Hey! It's that thief again!" He got up from the bench and ran towards the sound and looked around to see a man running after someone. 'Why are they running after them?' he thought as he ran after them.

Last edited:
Ava gasped, running through the festival, knocking things over here and there. "Go away!" She whined, whipping around, running backwards, trying to scare him off with her crossbow. She started shouting random things about how she was sorry that she had taken his stuff. Just go away already! She thought, reaching the outside of the castle. What to do!? She thought in worry.

He was running towards them and saw that the person getting chased was almost at the castle. 'What happend?" he thought as he tripped on one of the things the person knocked over. "Ow.." he said before getting up and didn't see the person, he got the dust of him and started to walk back to the bench.

The shopkeeper towered over poor Ava. So, just for protection, she kicked him in the face and ran. "Ahhh! Why am I so CRAZY!!!???" She shouted as she ran. She pulled down her mask and ran around the side of the castle. Noticing the shopkeeper was gone, she sighed in relief. She looked up at the sunset, singing the lyrics to Lost Boy. "There was a time, when I was alone, nowhere to go and no place to call home. My only friend was the man in the moon, and even sometimes he would go away too."

(May I join)
Name: JC
Kingdom: Dark
Role: Young Warrior
Appearance: She is an average height of 5'4. She has Brown hair that passes her shoulders with Blue eyes with a bang covering her right. Wears light but strong armor that's not too bulky colored black with blue streaks also wearing a black cloth with blue streaks on it also wearing a mask to hide her face. Has a light skin tone. Wears glasses colored black
Weapons: Katana, Sickle and Chain(not positively sure if this weapon is ranged or close combat)
Pokemon: Umbreon(Blue)(Shiny)(Bond Partner), Absol, Hydreigon

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
( whether you want me or not)
Name: emily anderson
Kingdom: fire
Role: veteran Warrior
Appearance: long black hair, red eyes with a scar on the left cheek.
Wears armor on the shoulders, arms and legs with the color of blackish red and a hood.
Weapons: sword and dagger
Pokemon: Arcanine(partner), Infernape, Houndoom

Name: Evelyn Rioare
Kingdom: Dragon
Role: Rogue Warrior
Appearance: Evelyn is short for her age, maybe 5'3, clearly done growing. Her skin is pale and her hair black, barely at her shoulders. Her eyes are a chilling, dull blue, and she usually wears a black cloak, a hood hiding her face, clasped together at her neck by a simple red pendant, with the dragon type mark engraved onto it.
Weapons: Small dagger
Pokemon: Garchomp (Partner) & Dragonair

She was in the Grass Kingdom, and it appeared that there was a festival. As a rogue, she was a roamer, yet she was still loyal to her Kingdom and would return upon news of a battle.
It was her job to travel the land in search of news, of impending battle orders, but it didn't seem like the cloaked figure would be finding any of that, for there seemed to be a festival going on. Her huge partner, Garchomp, lumbered behind her, frightening people out of the way. Others stood their ground. Keeping her hood over her face, Evelyn made her way to a small booth, where she bought a few pastries and berries.
She tossed the berry to Garchomp who snatched it out of the air with quick reflexes, his jaw snapping shut on the little fruit as the girl silently chewed at the flaky baked good that crumbled at her touch, watching the floats and the people cheering.
What a sight.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Emily and Houndoom entered the kingdom without the guards noticing as she walks around the kingdom she notices the large Garchomp and the woman. " I guess I'm not the only one that's visiting this place, Maybe she's here to gain information just like me.......hmmm.....maybe a potential ally or dangerous enemy." "Whatever it's not my problem my missions just to gain information and get out or maybe I'll enjoy this little Festival of theirs what do you think Kozo( Houndoom). Kozo nodded, "and maybe we'll accidentally burn something of theirs."

She was practicing her training in the Dark Kingdom with Blue her Shiny Umbreon. She wore a black cloth and a mask to cover herself not showing her face to anyone. She was sparing with Blue as she was using her Irontail move as a sword as she was swift and quick about it. She heard about a festival in the Grass Kingdom and debated if she wanted to go to it. "-Hm should I-" She thought as Blue looked to her smiling gently as she continued to spar with her. She was mostly in the practicing zone most of the time as she was a young warrior in training so she ignored her surrounds around her with Blue. Blue was able to keep up very well as she was getting stronger everytime she sparred with her partner.

Kaiju, Evelyn's faithful Garchomp, seemed to notice the scent of the oncoming Houndoom, immediately stopping in his tracks. He huffed through the air, taking in the scent, shooting a sideways glance at the creature before turning back around with a gruff snort, shuffling his feet. Evelyn, having noticed the swing in Kaiju's behavior, felt her hand tighten on her belt, where a sheathed dagger lay at her hip. She didn't plan on withdrawing it, but just a grip on it made her feel safer in any situation.
An oncoming float passed by, and for a moment the cloaked woman was almost impressed. It was well built, but the longer she looked at it the more flaws she found. Someone could be hiding there, there, there, and there, not to mention the wings...
She huffed to herself. Now wasn't the time to be judgmental. It was beautiful and that was final. Just... beautiful.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"....hmmm.... it seems that Garchomp had noticed your scent kozo we should leave before it pinpoints your scent." emily and kozo vanish in the crowd. *emily mind*: that Garchomp is highly-trained that means the owner is highly skilled as well. While she walks she does a grin without her noticing and when she does she covers her mouth. " oh no there goes my bad habit again."

She took a break from practicing as she placed her Katana away in her holder then glanced in another direction feeling a presence of a Dark type. "-A houndoom a very well fit Pokemon=" she chuckled as she walked off out of her kingdom heading to the Grass Kingdom to see the set up of the festival. Blue walked beside her as she could see her Partners face covered up with a mask and hood as she placed hers on to hid herself as well as she kept her rings from glowing. She followed the scent and saw the Houndoom in the distant but didn't go closer to the warrior as she just watched the Houndoom in the distance without being noticed as she leaped up into a tree using the darkest spot of the tree to hide as Blue did the same.

Name: Shade Ran
Kingdom: Dark
Role: Lord (title of king/ruler)
Appearance: A tall and grey haired man draped in a dark cloak. His skin is normally pale, but is quite wise. Despite his weak appearance, he is stronger than most warriors.
Weapons: Whip and Duel Daggers.
Pokemon: Dusknoir, Houndoom, Zoroark

Shade stepped outside of the building he called home, a large castle like creation made from the wall of a mountain. Zoroark followed behind him on this trip today. Preparations were being made to sacrifice to Darkrai, king of the dark. 'War is inevitable and we need as much power as needed' the Lord thought as he stepped inside the sacrificial chambers.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
As the two walk they enter a bar Tavern that serving food to eat. " I would like a beer and medium rare steak and one steak for him." Bartender: coming right up ma'am.
When the steaks arrived the two begin to eat and Emily begins drink her beer. "Mmmmm this beer is great."

Kaiju appeared to be disturbed again, stopping in his tracks and glaring at the sea of people before him. Some people ran into the large Pokemon, and he hissed furiously, batting them away. They seemed to apologize to Evelyn as though they'd broken her favorite... uh... vase?
Evelyn, was, as we recall, short, so she propped herself up on the Garchomp's leg, holding herself up by his arm, until she saw what she was looking for- a woman and a Houndoom, disappearing in the crowd. She grimaced. Chances were, if Kaiju was disgruntled by them, they were bad news. But a Houndoom was a strong Pokemon- it's be wrong of her to make enemies so soon before returning to her Kingdom.
She muttered something under her breath, dropped herself from her stand on Kaiju's leg, and tugged at his arm, gesturing for him to continue. The creature glared at the crowd for a moment more before grunting and following.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Emily listens what's going on outside. " it appears that Garchomp has lost your scent Kozo and he's quite Furious maybe I was wrong about them two." emily pats kozo head, " and don't you ever forget that we're the best of the best understand kozo." kozo nuzzles Emily. " That's my boy."

She leaped off the tree as Blue followed as she wanted to see how this festival was like. "Hm what do you think Blue should we check this festival out" she asked her. "Umbre?" she smiled. "Good girl now come want something to eat" "Umbre?" she jumped happily as she walked into a nearby delly as she ordered herself a sandwich and Blue a Masalada but sweet as she placed it down on the able for her. She sat down and thought about her training she did a bit earlier in the day "-Hm Blue is getting stronger by the day and so is Abbi and Hydrei but we must always be prepared no matter what-" she thought as she ate her sandwhich slowly.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
As Emily and kozo finish their food they left the bar Tavern and headed towards the Town Plaza to see if anything is strange and maybe something in to gain from scouting this Kingdom. As they walked Kozo begins to be looking in other direction. " there's someone watching us isn't there kozo, but let's not worry about them yet we'll deal with them later, our mission is not to start trouble but to gain information remember now let's go.

Name: Bash
Kingdom: Electric
Role: New Warrior
Appearance: Has signature red hair, yet always covered under a grey beanie. Almost always seen wearing baggy pants with a grey tank top shirt. As for personality he's typically clumsy, but is head-strong and as a new warrior is always excited for a new adventure.
Weapons: Large wooden club, Shurikens
Pokemon: Shinx, Ampharos, Heliolisk

Suddenly, Bash woke up after feeling an aggressive tap from the Shinx hiding within his backpack. "Shinx, stay quiet," Bash told the Shinx as he stuffed him back in his backpack, giving him a sign to be silent. After surveying his surroundings he then remembered his location: the Flutter Festival within the Grass kingdom. Frankly, Bash wished that he could have just stayed for the food and games, but he was there for a more important reason. Bash was always up for anything, and when he got the chance to go gather some information on the festival, he had to take up the offer. The bustling area was exciting for Bash, although he had been taking a nap on the wall of a bar close to the Town Plaza. He realized he needed to get to business quickly, but as he arose he saw a man with black hair who looked almost out of place. He had a large Houndoom next to him, and he was surprised that the man showed a fire Pokemon at the festival. He walked up to the man. "Hi there! Do you mind me asking why you have a Houndoom around here?"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
( first off I'm a girl)

Emily looks at the man

"Why should I tell you, that's none of your business so if you would kindly stay away from me and kozo, I would appreciate it."

Emily goes pass the stranger and when kozo passed him, he growled at him.

She exited the dellie as Blue walked right beside her as she walked pass the girl and her houndoom not paying mind to them as she wasn't her to taunt them. She found an open area in the forest Kingdom and decided to take a seat placing one leg over as her arms crossed against her chest as Blue sat just in front of her looking at her through her hooded cape as her rings glowed slightly. "-Hm the grass kingdom is not too bad well at least I can enjoy it on this nice weather-" she smiled as she gently reached a hand into Blue's hood and pettd her gently