• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon care group (rp)

If you want to join, go here https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-care-group.19235/#post-609158 . If you've already joined, feel free to start rping!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clair woke up to a small litten jumping up on the bed and walking all over her. She sighed before picking it up and placing it back down on the group, she then sat up and sighed "mornin my little one" she mumbled while yawning, she then got up and changed into her clothes before going and grabbing kittens food "wonder if we'll get anymore pokemon like you?" She mumbles "or better yet, members"

Unlike most Pokémon that were likely in the group, Todd decided to stay inside the closet. He hid in a box about twice his size, as he turned on his headlight to analyze his surroundings. The light flickered about, as he saw a box of toys standing next to his left side while some piles of clothes were on his right. His ocular display read:

P | | | |
Ϟ | |
» | | |

AIR: CLEAR
TEMP: 17.64°C
TIME: ??:??
LOC: X: 492623 / Y: 000098 / Z: 372094
OBJ A: [UNDEFINED... SEARCHING FOR NEW OBJ...]

EXECUTING SLEEP MODE...
BOOTING OFF SLEEP MODE...

ALERT: UNSUITABLE AREA DETECTED...
TRACKING PATH...
PATH DETECTED...

The door was opened after the robotic Pokémon slid the handle towards the left. His headight was off seconds later to conserve his much needed energy. He gave a brief peek out of the box towards the others nearby, as his ocular display read:

SCANNING TARGET...

TARGET: UNKNOWN
DANGER LEVEL: 2, LOW
HT: ??? CM / ??'??"
WT: ??? KG / ??? LB
DESCRIPTION: APPEARS TO RESEMBLE A YOUNG CAT WITH BLACK AND RED FUR
CAUTION ADVISED− HIGH HEAT SIGNATURES DETECTED

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Aaron was already up at around the time Clair woke up. He had just finished having breakfast. He Looked at himself in the mirror. He considered himself ugly, especially since he had braces in his teeth now. Aaron got changed into his usual clothes, A dark red hoodie and ripped jeans, before adjusting his brown hair. He then sent our his 2 Pokemon, put the poke balls in his bag, Placed his hoodie over his head, and went out the door, ready to do some early training before class started.

Clair looked over to the closet and saw the mysterious Pokemon and cocked her head "hey buddy" she whispered calmly "finally decided to come out of the closet I see" she added before crouching down "can I check you for injury now?" She asked calmly. At the same time the litter sat down in front of the pokemon and looked at it sourly

Todd winced in response to what the girl calmly said after processing the recent question she asked. His body shivered while replying, “W- w- what i- in- in... j- j- j- jury? A- a- and... w- wh- what i- is... t- th- that?”

A part of his ocular display read:

OPENING FILES...
FINDING WORD: INJURY...
NO ENTRY FOUND...

SCANNING TARGET...

DANGER LEVEL: 8, SEVERE
DESCRIPTION: APPEARS TO BE A TALL GIRL WITH A HOODIE
ALERT− MAY BE EQUIPPED WITH POINTY INSTRUMENT, RESEMBLES AN ADULT IN ORANGE BUILDING

EXECUTING COMBAT PROCEDURE B−024...
CHARGING FUEL CELLS... 25%
MODIFYING FORCE PADS... 250 N > 1000 N
LOADING SHOTS... 5 | 10
TARGET LOCK ON...
MATCH OK...
ENGAGE OK...

Todd gently shot a small amount protective energy at his chest from his right palm. The outer area of his body became surrounded in a bluish aura of a pale shading. He came out of the box and went out of the closet seconds later while giving a brief glance of trepidation towards the girl. His ocular display read:

TARGET LOCATED...

DANGER LEVEL: 10, CRITICAL
DESCRIPTION: APPEARS TO RESEMBLE A YOUNG CAT WITH BLACK AND RED FUR
ALERT− TARGET IS HOSTILE, USE EXTREME CAUTION

EXECUTING COMBAT PROCEDURE C−078...
CHARGING CANNON... 50%
CHANGING MODE... PRECISION > SPREADER
CHANGING ACT: COVER > ATTACK
LOAD CHECK... 5 | 10
TARGET LOCK ON...
CHECK OK...
ENGAGE OK...

Clair jerk back nervously "hey hey hey hey no! Calm down" she say taking off her hoodie quickly "I won't hurt you, neither will this guy" she added stroking the litten, she then edged a little closer towards the Pokemon but doing so a bit more nervously then normal

Todd kept his uneased gaze at the girl while his ocular display read:

RECORDING VOICE...
MEMO: I WON’T HURT YOU...
MATCH = 1...
SORTING FILES...
UPLOADING NEW DATA...

DANGER LEVEL: 99, EXTREME
DESCRIPTION: APPEARS TO BE A TALL GIRL WITH A HOODIE, LIKELY WORKS AT ORANGE BUILDING
CAUTION ADVISED− LIKELY EQUIPPED WITH POINTY INSTRUMENT AND CAPSULES
ALERT− TARGET IS HOSTILE, USE OF FORCE AUTHORIZED

EXECUTING COMBAT PROCEDURE A−045...
CHARGING CANNON... 75%
ACTIVATING FUEL CELLS...
CHARGING FORCE... 250 N
TARGET LOCK ON...
CHECK OK...
MATCH OK...
ENGAGE OK...

His left palm was pointed towards the girl, as a faint light radiated from his quaking hand. His body trembled like a cascading pile of dominoes just about ready to give in. His right hand was balled into a shaky fist, ready to strike at any given moment.

She stood up and stepped back giving him space "ok, I'm sorry! I'm sorry" she said frantically trying to calm down the Pokemon before it had the chance to attack, she the watched the Pokemon trying to look as non-threatening as possible

Although the girl attempted to pacify Todd’s agitation, it appeared to be that the robotic Pokémon was not having it. A small screen unfolded from a part of his right arm, as a few taps were directed towards the tiny keyboard revealed. A prompt on the screen followed soon after, as he quickly said towards the screen, “H- hello? C- can anyone hear me? This is Aidguard 2-0 coming in... I’m surrounded by hostiles and need backup immediately!”

“Negative Aidguard 2-0, you must have permission to call for reinforcements. Most of our units are currently stationed in Etepeal and fighting against an organization known as Team Sigma. We cannot track your exact location at the moment due to low signaling in your area. Please refer to your combat procedure manual on section D for fleeing from combat if all else fails, out,” A stern voice replied before the transmission was terminated.

“Ugh, this is great! It’s them against me all right! I gotta think... maybe I can use the door or window to make a run for it, or something... uhh... Help me out someone!” Todd thought while covering his eyes. His ocular display read:

ALERT: TEMPERATURE RISE DETECTED...
ACTIVATING COOLANT...
ACTIVATION FAILED...

EXECUTING COMBAT PROCEDURE D−003...
CHARGING VOCAL MOTORS...
ADJUSTING VOLUME... 50 DB > 135 DB
TARGET LOCATED...
MATCH OK...
CHECK OK...
ENGAGE OK...

His body gave a series of quivers before the robotic Pokémon suddenly emitted an ear-piercing cry! Some parts of the air became distorted a split second later, followed by the pillows falling off the bed and the blankets violently flying towards the headboard.

She tripped backwards and cover her ears, she then swore but the exact words couldn't be made out over the sound of the screech, she then tried to yell "Stop! Your hurting them!" She shouted holding the litten close

Todd continued to wail towards the girl while his prolonged cry of fright started to become slightly quieter, though it was at the level of a typical infant crying for its mother. His ocular screen read:

P
Ϟ | | | | |
» | | | |

WARNING: RAM OVERLOAD DETECTED...
PERFORMING SYSTEM CHECK...

MEM: 18202 / 100000

RAM: 10532 / 10000
TEMP: 39.2°C

SCANNING...
NO CORRUPTED FILES FOUND...
NO BUGS FOUND...
NO MALFUNCTIONS FOUND...

DEACTIVATING FUEL CELLS... 100%
DEACTIVATING FORCE PADS... 100%
DEACTIVATING COMBAT MODE.. 100%
CHANGING ACT: ATTACK > PASS
UNLOADING SHOTS...
LOAD CHECK... 0 | 15

He continued to cover his eyes while attempting to make his way towards the girl, as his bawling became almost inaudible a minute later. He staggered to his feet, swaying a little while attempting to maintain his balance. His legs gave a brief moment of wobbling before he fell next to the girl's legs. His motionless body lied on the ground seconds later.

"T- this can't be happening... T- Todd, p- please tell me you're o- okay! Todd... Ahhhhh!" A feminine voice said through the small, hidden speaker next to the keyboard area of his right arm.

"There's no signal! We gotta go immediately! He has the key for the bio! We can't let it end in the wrong hands!" The voice shouted.

"Yes ma'am. We'll search for him as long as we need to, but we don't have his exact location. The signal was already weak to begin with, so we'll have to search a pretty wide area," Another voice replied, while not seeming to take into account that the transmission was taking in almost everything going around the other side.

She scrambled away from the small thing "I know taking you in was a mistake" she said under her breath as she quickly grabbed her phone, in a attempt to call the police, she then stopped. What just happened.

"SQUIIRRRRTTT! (AHHHHH!)"
The Squirtle shot out of his makeshift bed, hitting its head on the wall behind him.
"Squirtle Squirt? (What the HELL was that?)"
Squirtle tried to exit the bed, failing. Cursing his own broken leg, he slowly crawled out into the room.

Clair the crawled over to the squirtle in a full blown panic, what if it was more hurt? What if the screach had hurt any other Pokemon. She got to the squirtle and checked it's leg for further injury

An Oshawott aroused from his rather lengthy slumber and found himself lying under a bed. Unfortunately, he could not deduce the reason on how he managed to end up in such a place, as the loud smack picked up seconds earlier made him realize that he was surely not the only one within the area. He slowly crawled out of the bed and took a brief glance towards the mirror. The reflective object was over twice his height, as a faint aura of darkness could be felt to those that were beyond observant enough. His chest glimmered in a pale, pinkish light for a short moment, as he emitted a light cough and swayed slightly on his feet.

He gasped in shock when his vision and hearing started to become as fuzzy like the past journey on a high mountain. He leaned against the wall and felt his heart dropping for a split second before an inaudible thud followed. His body radiated a faint, reddish light, as a significant amount of energy was directed towards his weakened body. His body lied on some soft, fluffy cushions while the sea otter Pokémon attempted to keep the process as discreet as he could, since a little Pokémon having some peculiar colors and glows would surely attract some attention.

"I don't even know how long it's been... I shouldn't have exploded at the lady in the pink hair..." The Oshawott thought before taking a first class ticket to dreamland.

Squirtle groaned a tiny bit at the attention. He wasn't that helpless. Looking at Todd, he shouted,
"Squirt Squirtle Squirt! (You won't mind being a bit quieter?)"
"Squitle Squirt! (Some of us are trying to sleep!)"
He winced in pain as he tried to walk closer to the wailing Pokemon, falling flat on his face.

Normally, such a scream would cause Todd's memory to overload, though nothing appeared to be reacting however. There was no sort of response from Todd, as he continued to lie motionless on the floor. His ocular display rebooted in a silent, discreet manner, as it read:

P |
Ϟ | | |
»

REBOOTING...
PERFORMING SYSTEM CHECK...

SD LENGTH = 0...
SD REASON = 0...

MEM: 18202 / 100000
RAM: 9280 / 10000
TEMP: 38.7°C

ALERT: LOW POWER // SLEEP MODE IMMINENT...
FINDING SAFE AREA...
TRACKING ROUTE...
ROUTE OK...
CHECK OK...

Meanwhile, the Oshawott continued to lie on the cushions in his room while taking a brief relaxation trip in the land of Nod. He found himself lying in a reclined seat while taking a sip of a sweet, cyan juice made from oran berries of lighter concentration. Although the recent ruckus would be more than enough to disturb such a little Pokémon, it appeared to be that he was far too exhausted to pay attention to such a noise likely trivial towards his matters.

Clair help the squirtle up, still in a complete panic "I can't leave the house with that think in here!" She thought out loud be for looking at the oshawott to check if it was ok, from what she could gather all the Pokemon that had awoken are ok

Ciel woke up by soft hits on her forehead, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes just to see her riolu crossing his arms and nodding towards the clock of the room. She sat up carefully as to not wake up the sleeping sylveon next to her, looked at it and jumped out of bed, it wasn't too late as for her to have to miss breakfast, but she would have to hurry. "Wake the sleeping prince up for me, won't you?" Ciel patted the pokemon's head and dashed to the bathroom to get ready.

She got down fixing the suspenders of her short over her white shirt to see both pokemon eating calmly. After having a quick breakfast she tied her laces and looked at the two pokemon before beaming at them "Today I'm going to do it, I'm gonna join that club!" The sylveon and riolu cheered and the trio left the house.

Clair finally called down and placed the squirrel down, she then sat down and crossed her legs with her hands on her legs. She had done this in a last ditch attempt to calm the Pokemon down, if it attacked one more time it must be strong enough to survive in the wild was her logic