• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon brown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always see a picture of a pokemon brown box on the internet, where bidoof is the mascot. Do you think that it will come out? It looked convincing and had an OFFICIAL NINTENDO SEAL. Maybe it is real... What do you think?

It's fake. Those things are so ridiculously easy to fake it's not even funny(I'm looking at you Pokemon Coral/Midnight/whatever the hell you are now). Besides, Bidoof is Gen IV, and with Gen V now out, that kinda makes it seem a bit ridiculous.

It sorta just means you have terrible eyes or Gamestop people decided to joke people by putting it up there. Or they fail too.

Gamestop is not the end all be all, dear, and if you really wanted to know, you can magically google Pokemon Brown and I'm pretty sure nothing will say it's an official game.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
It's a joke, and a bad one at that. Either way, it has nothing to do with generation five, so to Locksville with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.