• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Black2 and White2 Journey Roleplay Discussion

Get them from in-game locations by looking it up on Bulbapedia, or think of something that could pose as a challenge for your character and they earn it. Since this RP is practically parallel to the games (barring Legendaries), pretty sure the in-game locations of the TMs and HMs are a thing. Although, important people can be changed to be different people giving you TMs and HMs.

Vaultie and I are so far behind. How many days have you guys gone? Because only a couple of hours have gone by with our characters, plus everyone is posting a lot faster than us. We can't post every day, every hour like you guys can.

todoroki

Previously gamora
yeah i've only gone thru two gyms trying to keep up at the pace everyone's going, but i've barely gotten to interact with anyone. like, slow down.

Technically, our characters would be around 3-4 pm and on the first day. I already contacted vaultie about it and we decided to just be left behind and go on our own adventure, since everyone seems to leave everyone behind and not bother to have the others catch up. So our posts would just have vaultie and I on it, since everyone is further along in time than we are.

Meaning that we are screwed if we want to interact with anyone else. It would be inconsistent with time.

Last edited:

todoroki

Previously gamora
could we just say it's like, 5-6pm or so? i could group up with the rest of you guys- we could sort of have two separate groups going to castelia, then all group up there?

Pyros has yet to get the badges from Cheren and Roxie. You'd have to have a very good reason to come back to Aspertia City. XD Which is where I'm planning to have more characters join up with us.

How many days and/or hours have your character gone? Because it won't make sense for our characters to go through 4 hours when it only took them an hour or two of activity.

sorry for no responses- im at a grad party tdoday and also drinking a little pls be patient with my im not in a good mind suitable for writing atm. but im having a good time regardless lmao

also were going by real-time i think. like its easy to be 2+ gyms in a day in the games, but realistically it would take Hours to travel between towns and routes, let alone the amoutn of time spent training.

Normally, a journey between two gyms shouldn't go that fast. Exactly what vaultie said.

The plot is close to the games, but it shouldn't actually be too fast to actually complete. You can go through the games and beat them in more or less 5-10 hours, but this is an actual RP that is also practically real life. The routes are shown to be of a smaller scale in the games, but it is shown to be super long in comparison to the anime. The Route 1 of the Kanto Region between Pallet Town and Viridian City is so long, it should take about a day or two to go completely through (anime lore is great :D ). In the games, you can get through it in a minute because of the small scale.

So Route 19 between Aspertia City and Floccessy Ranch should be extremely long in comparison to what we see in the games.

Yea what we could do is what gamora said split the group in two
-people who want to go to Castelia city
-people who still want to go and beat the two gym leaders
then the groups can meet somewhere in the middle ( Just an idea )

Maybe but you're going to the story in your tempo and as long as we all agree that mayor plots in the game world will be revealed when all have caught up. Then the people who rush wuill just have to wait. For me that seems fair.

Eh, I don't think so.

I think the only major thing would be the appearance of Team Plasma and the Elite 4 and Champion.

I do say that we are going way faster than we should through these routes. I edited my last post saying my concerns about it. Gamora had liked it, so it shouldn't be too far up to scroll and find.

take my opinion w/ a grain of salt but uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i feel like some parts of this rp are trying to follow TOO closely to the games. as i see it, rps shouldnt be a 1:1 copy of how the games go, instead using the canon world and lore as a basis

the more realistic things are, the better rps tend to go. viewing routes/cities as tiny paths that onyl take 10 minutes to go through isn't good practice imo. theres more i want to say but im blanking out atm sorry

Yea I deleted my newest post just because I got from Aspertia City to Virbank in no time and defeated a gym leader so Im going to redo that but slower. Think it will be more fun anyway

Because this RP has been a massive train wreck with everyone's formatting making it difficult to read and going wayy too fast for me to even catch up, leaving me behind, with characters that seem a bit Mary-Sue for me, I'm leaving.

So sorry if this is troublesome, but I am sick and tired of all of this. Someone can have the Tepig. Since I wasn't exactly interacting with anyone else besides vaultie, my character will just fade to black. Let's just say that Bianca has a spare Tepig or whatever. No, you can't auto my character to get the Tepig. My character doesn't exist anymore in this RP, just in case someone wanted to try and make him hand over the Tepig. XD I'm sorry, I'm paranoid and frustrated.

Bye.

EDIT: Okay, after going through a couple of people, I just realized that there are qualities that seem a bit much, but they don't automatically make your character a Mary Sue. I just got Mary Sue vibes because there were quite a bit of qualities from different characters in play in the same RP, but not one pointed towards any specific character. So, sorry about the confusion and misinterpretation and my mean post here.

Last edited:
I mean... Do you want me to tell you? Because it is just my opinion, but I'm going off of character sheets alone because I am not reading through that RP XD I'll be putting everyone's characters, including mine and vaultie's, through the Snapdragon Mary Sue Test and vaultie's Mary Sue Test, since those are the only ones I know that are Pokemon related to this and on this site.

Last edited:
I have a char sheet too, here it is.
Name: Blake
Appearance: Black haired, black eyes, peach skin, and glasses.
Partner: Oshawott
Pokemon: (This will be my final team besides having a samurott) Zoroark, Ferrothorn, Reuniclus, Golurk, Bisharp
City you live in: Aspertia City
Personality: Friendly, Open-Minded
Goal: To collect all 8 gym badges.
History: (Optional) N/A
Other: Blake looks up to many strong trainers and thinks that it must be very hard to be as strong as they are.

Also, I won't be giving or taking points if it has anything to do with your real name or your appearance, unless you have your picture somewhere on this site or your characters name matches your online handle on this site.

I’m curious to know how my oc held up. I’m open for criticism on how to make my character better, so feel free to say anything I won’t take offense.