• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Black2 and White2 Journey Roleplay Discussion

Since Luke is a former champion from Sinnoh he won't have his full team but he will have a Shinx as his starter though. I’d say he hatched the Shinx. His final team will probably look like this
Luxray
Arcanine
Haxorus
Metagross
Braviary
Vaporeon
Oh alright I'm ok with that ^-^

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
I’m fine with this, but I would like to find the Pokémon on my team in their respected areas. Oshawott would be my starter, so I’d be picking up a Pokémon with you guys(LunarSilvally and Pretty Pichu) because you said you’d be getting Snivy and Tepig(Sorry if I read that wrong).

I’m fine with this, but I would like to find the Pokémon on my team in their respected areas. Oshawott would be my starter, so I’d be picking up a Pokémon with you guys(LunarSilvally and Pretty Pichu) because you said you’d be getting Snivy and Tepig(Sorry if I read that wrong).

Yes my char would be getting Snivy and @Pretty Pichu wanted tepig but just be warned my char won't interact immediately and be hidden in a mask and hooded cape got to edit that in lol so it will take some time to get her interact with the others.

sooooo... What about Atty's case then? she's originally from unova, she first traveled it back when she was 10 yrs old. a majority of her team is already evolved and experienced, and i'd like to keep it that way for continuity's sake.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
sooooo... What about Atty's case then? she's originally from unova, she first traveled it back when she was 10 yrs old. a majority of her team is already evolved and experienced, and i'd like to keep it that way for continuity's sake.

Same reason as mine, Parker has a kind of story that I would like to keep with. I would assume Lunar will be okay with it after approving mine.

@LunarSilvally Thank you for clarifying. My character will start in Nuvema Town, heard about getting Pokemon in Aspertia City, and he'll head there.

Also, are Cress, Chili, and Cilan not going to be available to beat after the Elite Four?

Also, who is going to do the NPCs? If you deem us worthy or something, can we do the NPCs, too?

If you mean with the gym leaders you battle then you may do them and its no problem and the roleplay is up and as for Cilan, Chilli and Cress yes they are available after the Elite four in a cafe of their own town

well I actually meant when our own chars see her we can act the gym leaders and the professor on our own like how I did Cheren when my char was going to battle him since she has not seen him for almost two years lol like that so we can share the gym leaders and the professor evenly if you like that

Ahh okay. Also, is your character going to go through the entire story that follow behind the main character (not including the Legendaries) in B2W2? Another question, how does your character know N? Another little suggestion you don't have to follow but it helps... Can you please have periods and commas in your dialogue? It is really hard to read it and figure out what you are trying to say and decipher it all.

Also, what is this... "In thought" thing? I thought you said that your character can understand them... Not "use telepathy" basically.

And my main concern of the "following the entire story" is because what if we want one of our characters to go against the story or take part in it, so it isn't always your character? Just saying, just in case. Like, if Team Plasma rolled around, Pyros and his Zarda are going to make sure the police get there to take the grunts away.

Oh yes sure I am going by the storyline just not following the main character thats how my char is going to play since she will take longer to interact with and also she is speaking to them in her mind because that's how her understanding of Pokemon is that's it

Ahh, okay.

Also, I was wondering if Pyros could have asked Professor Juniper for a Tepig with a couple of their egg moves learned already, but it got sent with Bianca to Aspertia City. Would that be alright? If not, I'll be sure to make that Tepig female. xD

"With thought" sounds more like... "listening" to what they have to say than directly communicating to them. That's what I thought when I heard "with thought". What you are explaining is something like "telepathy". Humans can have this, it is just few and far between...

Here's this:
Understands Pokemon by feeling and thoughts

Alright, when I read that, I thought you meant just knowing what they are saying and feeling without having any prior knowledge on how that particular Pokemon behaves, not straight up telepathy. N hasn't shown that he could communicate with his Pokemon silently... Like at all. So I was wondering where your character got that. The only explanation could be that they were just born with the capabilities of doing so and N kind of helped in birthing that.

"With thought" sounds more like... "listening" to what they have to say than directly communicating to them. That's what I thought when I heard "with thought". What you are explaining is something like "telepathy". Humans can have this, it is just few and far between...

Here's this:

Alright, when I read that, I thought you meant just knowing what they are saying and feeling without having any prior knowledge on how that particular Pokemon behaves, not straight up telepathy. N hasn't shown that he could communicate with his Pokemon silently... Like at all. So I was wondering where your character got that. The only explanation could be that they were just born with the capabilities of doing so and N kind of helped in birthing that.

It's basically what N has but her is different in a way she developed it over time in her history I wrote for her that's it

Okay, sorry for being nit-picky XD I just thought it was confusing that you said that and not just telepathy. XD It's fine if your character has it, I don't have a problem with that. Just got confused by the wording.

Not as quickly, I will allow her to train up first then maybe try and encounter someone but I'm not sure who but like I said she is not that easy to interact with but it's fine ^-^

well. I had Atty right outside the Aspertia City Gym before your character finished up with her battle. it sounds like she kinda got ignored, but that's okay ig considering the area from Aspertia to Virbank is kind of all close by, i don't expect it to take too long for Atty to catch up with someone.

Rex

Resident Furry
Name: Ryan Harrison
Appearance: A blond haired young man with a single blue eye - the left one. Ryan stands at 5'11" and has a toned body kept fit from years of traveling. He wears a black eyepatch over his right eye, a rather thick one that mostly hides the three parallel scars that stretch from just above his eyebrow down to his cheek on the right side of his face. He typically wears a black muscle shirt and pants, with gray sneakers and a blue jacket, his things carried in your typical knapsack.
Partner: Dodger - Dewott, Male, Torrent. Ryan's Starter Pokemon, acquired in Nimbasa City from the region's professor, Juniper, as is typical for Starter Pokemon. Dodger was the only Pokemon Ryan took with him full time when he traveled the world for a few years, only bringing his others over for short periods at a time. Some of his other Pokemon are still salty about this. Dodger himself is a no-nonsense sort, and also acts as Ryan's seeing eye Pokemon, usually hovering just to his trainer's right to watch for problems Ryan himself might not notice.
Pokemon: Roger - Scrafty, Male, Moxie. Like most Scrafty, Roger started life as a Scraggy on Route 4. Ryan captured him on his way through the desert, and for much of the rest of Ryan's original Unova run, Roger was his go-to 'indiscriminately beat the crud out of the enemy' Pokemon and a key component of his Unova league team. Feeling like he over relied on the Scrafty his first time through, especially when that run ended with Marshal stonewalling him in the last match, Ryan did his best not to rely on Roger during his travels, seriously annoying the proud Pokemon. Now that he's back in Unova, Roger is the only other Pokemon from that original team aside from his Starter that Ryan intends to use for Unova League Challenge 2.0.
City you live in: Ryan was born in Castelia City, but has not actually lived there for several years.
Personality: Ryan is a breezy, relaxed, happy-go-lucky sort, very easy to get along with. He takes few things seriously, training Pokemon being one of the few exceptions. His kind nature allows him to get along with just about anybody, and he enjoys playing foil to more serious people. However, he can be judgmental when things don't live up to his standards, especially when those things are trainers, or even Gym Leaders, and the things related to them. He can be exacting, and tends to expect great things from just about anyone.
Goal: Memory tour through Unova, maybe get some Gym rematches, and then make another play at becoming Champion.
History: Ryan has wanted to be a trainer from a very young age - what kid hasn't? Even an accident in his youth involving a frightened Sandile and Ryan's right eye only made him more determined to meet his dream. By all accounts he was and is a very successful trainer, there aren't many who can count even one victory over an Elite Four member, and Ryan has had three. However, his streak ended in failure, he never even reached Alder. After that abject failure, he took some time to travel, drifting from region to region, taking on a few local Gym Leaders, and learning new tactics and skills, to grow more talented as a trainer and finally claw his way to the top. Now, he has returned to Unova to do just that.
Other: Ryan is, like some of the other Trainers here, an experienced Trainer who is giving Unova a second run through. The region has changed greatly since he left, and he expects to have some great surprises along the way.

Last edited:
Name: Ryan Harrison
Appearance: A blond haired young man with a single blue eye - the left one. Ryan stands at 5'11" and has a toned body kept fit from years of traveling. He wears a black eyepatch over his right eye, a rather thick one that mostly hides the three parallel scars that stretch from just above his eyebrow down to his cheek on the right side of his face. He typically wears a black muscle shirt and pants, with gray sneakers and a blue jacket, his things carried in your typical knapsack.
Partner: Dodger - Dewott, Male, Torrent. Ryan's Starter Pokemon, acquired in Nimbasa City from the region's professor, Juniper, as is typical for Starter Pokemon. Dodger was the only Pokemon Ryan took with him full time when he traveled the world for a few years, only bringing his others over for short periods at a time. Some of his other Pokemon are still salty about this. Dodger himself is a no-nonsense sort, and also acts as Ryan's seeing eye Pokemon, usually hovering just to his trainer's right to watch for problems Ryan himself might not notice.
Pokemon: Roger - Scrafty, Male, Moxie. Like most Scrafty, Roger started life as a Scraggy on Route 4. Ryan captured him on his way through the desert, and for much of the rest of Ryan's original Unova run, Roger was his go-to 'indiscriminately beat the crud out of the enemy' Pokemon and a key component of his Unova league team. Feeling like he over relied on the Scrafty his first time through, especially when that run ended with Marshal stonewalling him in the last match, Ryan did his best not to rely on Roger during his travels, seriously annoying the proud Pokemon. Now that he's back in Unova, Roger is the only other Pokemon aside from his Starter that Ryan intends to use for Unova League Challenge 2.0.
City you live in: Ryan was born in Castelia City, but has not actually lived there for several years.
Personality: Ryan is a breezy, relaxed, happy-go-lucky sort, very easy to get along with. He takes few things seriously, training Pokemon being one of the few exceptions. His kind nature allows him to get along with just about anybody, and he enjoys playing foil to more serious people. However, he can be judgmental when things don't live up to his standards, especially when those things are trainers, or even Gym Leaders, and the things related to them. He can be exacting, and tends to expect great things from just about anyone.
Goal: Memory tour through Unova, maybe get some Gym rematches, and then make another play at becoming Champion.
History: Ryan has wanted to be a trainer from a very young age - what kid hasn't? Even an accident in his youth involving a frightened Sandile and Ryan's right eye only made him more determined to meet his dream. By all accounts he was and is a very successful trainer, there aren't many who can count even one victory over an Elite Four member, and Ryan has had three. However, his streak ended in failure, he never even reached Alder. After that abject failure, he took some time to travel, drifting from region to region, taking on a few local Gym Leaders, and learning new tactics and skills, to grow more talented as a trainer and finally claw his way to the top. Now, he has returned to Unova to do just that.
Other: Ryan is, like some of the other Trainers here, an experienced Trainer who is giving Unova a second run through. The region has changed greatly since he left, and he expects to have some great surprises along the way.

Accepted ^-^

Hi there :)

Name: Callie Lucifer
Appearance: Pretty average, at around 5’7”. Has fair, light skin with freckles covering her face. Abnormally skinny, has very long hot pink hair that goes down to her thighs when it isn’t in two ponytails, and two strands of hair that line the edges of her face and go down to her shoulders. Has piercing blue eyes.
Partner: Sami (Houndoom) was Callie’s very first partner. She found Sami injured, being ganged up on by a horde of Golbat as a Houndour. It took a really long time for Sami to trust and like her, but when she finally won Sami over they became inseparable.
Pokemon: Opal (Flygon), Remus (Riolu), Kira (Dewott), Azriel (Zorua)
City you live in: Lentimas Town (Ecruteak City before that)
Personality: Very sarcastic, has a painfully sardonic sense of humour. Really tough, yet fun and fearless. Lives like there is no tomorrow. Normally gets along with people well, but doesn’t trust people easily. If you manage to make her trust and like you, she’s one of the most loyal and fun friends around. Calm and laid back, unless you make her angry. (That’s a death wish.)
Goal: To become stronger than her twin brother, and to protect her few loved ones by becoming the strongest trainer around.
History: Abandoned as a baby along with her twin brother, only has an older brother who she is no longer in touch with for personal reasons. Her brother lives back in Ecruteak without her, since she set off on a journey in Unova. She has been in Unova for about a year now, but hasn’t beaten any of the gyms yet. She’s just been training on her own, without anyone to bother her.
Other: A pretty experienced trainer, having beaten all of the gyms in Johto. Only kept one of her most experienced Pokémon, left the others with Azriel before she set sail for Unova. He occasionally sails over to Unova to see her, and her to Johto. Opal was a going away gift from Azriel, who she got as a Trapinch and raised up to a Flygon. She named the Zorua she caught after her brother.

Last edited: