• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Black & White 2 Released In Europe Today!

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Yes European Pokémon fans this is the day we've all long been awaiting. Today is the day that sees Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 get their European release, so for those of you who have picked the game up today, or will be doing soon, we hope you're enjoying you're latest (or maybe even first!) adventure in the Unova region.

pokemon_black_white_2.jpg

And don't forget that from today until the 12th of November you'll be able to download the rare Pokémon Genesect through Wi-Fi. If you wish to know more details about the event you can find them here. It's also worth noting that for those of you with a Nintendo 3DS console, the Pokémon Dream Radar has been released on the eShop today.

Last edited:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Pokémon Black & White 2 Released In Europe Today!

Well, there is now no chance of me getting anything done for the next few days.

Also, the Dream Rader is only £2.60-ish on the 3DS eShop, which is incredibly pleasantly surprising. I've bought it and it appears to look fairly fun.

Re: Pokémon Black & White 2 Released In Europe Today!

Well just finished playing on it for now. I have to say it is pretty enjoyable. I'm enjoying the medal system and the habitat stamps. Adds even more progression to the game. Also the Pokemon variety I've seen so far is nice, good to see under appreciated/represented Pokemon in the game. Loving the new characters specifically Roxie. Also it feels good playing this completely blind, just adds something to the overall first playthrough charm