• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon : Beyond !

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Beyond Kanto, with Red, beyond Johto, with Ethan, beyond all of the regions... what do you see? Evil teams, everywhere, challenges waiting to be discovered! What are you waiting for? Let's go!

This, will START in kanto, MAYBE??? End in the galar region, ((probably will end in alola tho))
So, my first pokemon roleplay,
There will be atleast three main characters, 8 gym leaders, the grunts for the evil team, and all the rest
You can be a pokemon
rules
1. No more than two pokemons for the beginning
2. Pokecharms rules
3. Keep romance Pg13
4. No fully evolved pokemon in the beginning
5. Put "Riochu" in the bio somewhere so i know you read the rules

Bio for trainers
Name:
Nickname:
Personality :
Appearance :
Pokemon :
Bags:
Other:

Bio for pokemon:
Species:
Nickname:
Nature :
Other:

my bio

Species : Charmander
Nickname: none yet
Nature : Naive
Other : is a starter in professor oak's lab
Enjoy!

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Character:
Name: Lester Stone
Personality : Expects for everything to be easy for him since he knows what he's doing. Just wants to become stronger.
Appearance : Black messy hair and eyes, red sweater, white backpack, black jeans and sneakers, 5'8"
Pokemon : Beedrill, Rattata
Bags: 10 Pokeballs, 3 great balls, 5 potions, 1 super potion, 3 antidotes and paralyze heals
Other: Riochu, is from Viridian City, Rocket Grunt

His Pokemon:
Species: Rattata
Nickname: Fang
Other: First pokemon, caught by Lester in his first try with a regular pokeball

Species: Weedle
Nickname: Stinger
Nature : Adamant
Other: Second Pokemon

Last edited:

Dead account

Character:
Name: Lester Stone
Personality : Expects for everything to be easy for him since he knows what he's doing. Just wants to become stronger.
Appearance : Black messy hair and eyes, red sweater, white backpack, black jeans and sneakers, 5'8"
Pokemon : Beedrill, Rattata
Bags: 10 Pokeballs, 3 great balls, 5 potions, 1 super potion, 3 antidotes and paralyze heals
Other: Riochu, is from Viridian City

His Pokemon:
Species: Rattata
Nickname: Fang
Other: First pokemon, caught by Lester in his first try with a regular pokeball

Species: Beedrill
Nickname: Stinger
Nature : Adamant
Other: Second Pokemon, evolved from a weedle quicky
This starts in Kanto, but wich pokemon is his "starter?" Since none of the two you got are starters for generation one

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Allie Silverstone
Nickname: N/A
Personality: Very bright and bubbly, almost hyper. Charismatic, but a bit socially awkward. Extremely dedicated to her journey.
Appearance: She has shoulderblade-length blue hair and brown eyes. She is of caucasian descent and stands at a height of 5'5.
Pokemon: Eevee, Ralts
Bags: 8 Pokeballs, 1 Revive, 5 Potions, 2 Super Potions, Pokedex
Other: Riochu.
Pokemon:

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Eve
Nature: Sassy
Other: Starter Pokemon.

Species: Ralts
Nickname: Moon
Nature: Modest
Other: N/A

Dead account

Name: Allie Silverstone
Personality: Very bright and bubbly, almost hyper. Charismatic, but a bit socially awkward. Extremely dedicated to her journey.
Appearance: She has shoulderblade-length blue hair and brown eyes. She is of caucasian descent and stands at a height of 5'5.
Pokemon: Eevee, Ralts
Bags: 8 Pokeballs, 1 Revive, 5 Potions, 2 Super Potions, Pokedex
Other: Riochu.
Pokemon:

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Eve
Nature: Sassy
Other: Starter Pokemon.

Species: Ralts
Nickname: Moon
Nature: Modest
Other: N/A
Ralts isn't in Kanto, could you give me a reason for her to have it, also, why does nobody have an actual starter pokemon? Well, if you give me the explanation for ralts and tell me how she got her trainercard without a kanto starter, your in

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
- Eevee is a Kanto Starter. (Let's Go Eevee technically counts, as it's a Gen 1 Remake.)
- Her older sibling is currently in Hoenn and sent her a Ralts as a gift. (Also, I'm not sure what your specific rules are, but usually in an RP a region is not limited to the Pokemon canonically found in it.)

Dead account

- Eevee is a Kanto Starter. (Let's Go Eevee technically counts, as it's a Gen 1 Remake.)
- Her older sibling is currently in Hoenn and sent her a Ralts as a gift. (Also, I'm not sure what your specific rules are, but usually in an RP a region is not limited to the Pokemon canonically found in it.)
Accepted

Trainer
Name: Luna Soxter
Personality: Sweet, nervous, person.
Appearance: Light blue hair tucked into pigtails, accompanied with blue eyes. A casual outfit of oversized zipper-jackets and shorts. Quite short
Pokemon: Totodile, Cryogonal
Bag: Fluffy Tail, 7 pokeballs, 2 potions

His Pokemon:
Species: Totodile
Nickname: Toty
Nature: Jolly
Other: Starter from Professor Elm’s lab, which is near Luna’s hometown

Species: Cryogonal
Nickname: Cryzee
Nature: Lonely
Other: Found in a bathroom of a hospital after Luna says goodbye to his dying grandmother

Other: Originates from Johto, traveled to Unova to say goodbye to Grandmother, moved to Kanto for his dad’s job. Luna is a boy. Also what is Riochu mean from the rules? If there’s something you want to know/fix I’ll gladly tell/fix it.

Last edited:

Dead account

Trainer
Name: Luna Soxter
Personality: Sweet, nervous, person.
Appearance: Light blue hair tucked into pigtails, accompanied with blue eyes. A casual outfit of oversized zipper-jackets and shorts. Quite short
Pokemon: Totodile, Cryogonal
Bag: Fluffy Tail, 7 pokeballs, 2 potions

His Pokemon:
Species: Totodile
Nickname: Toty
Nature: Jolly
Other: Starter from Professor Elm’s lab, which is near Luna’s hometown

Species: Cryogonal
Nickname: Cryzee
Nature: Lonely
Other: Found in a bathroom of a hospital after Luna says goodbye to his dying grandmother

Other: Originates from Johto, traveled to Unova to say goodbye to Grandmother, moved to Kanto for his dad’s job. Luna is a boy. Also what is Riochu mean from the rules? If there’s something you want to know/fix I’ll gladly tell/fix it.
Accepted, Riochu is just two pokemon names merged together ((Riolu,Pikachu))

I

IciclePyx

May I join?

Name: Xero Stevens
Nickname: Angry Grunt [hair joke]
Personality: Actually outgoing when he's undercover, smug, and is very mischievous.
Appearance : Red head with a freckled face, can be mistaken as Silver, Except his hair is a ponytail. He's 13 and short, his eyes are green.
Pokemon: Kangaskhan, Alola Vulpix
Bags: 5 Pokeballs, 5 revives, 1 potion, 1 full heal, town map
Other: Team Rocket Grunt

Bio for pokemon:
Species: Kangaskhan
Nickname: Mino
Nature: Adamant
Other: Captured when he was 11 and his family took him to the Safari Zone in Fuchsia.
Fact: Did you know MissingNo evolves into Kangaskhan in the old games?

Bio for pokemon:
Species: Alolan Vulpix
Nickname: Not so Riochu
Nature: Bold
Other: Xero's test to join team rocket was to steal a pokemon if he succeeded he could keep them. Smuggled/stole this Alolan Vulpix from a discarded 'lost' travellers bag in the pokemon center nearest to the pokemon league. 'He regrets this to this day' Vulpix is known not to listen to his orders only when it wants to, feels threatened.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dead account

May I join?

Name: Xero Stevens
Nickname: Angry Grunt [hair joke]
Personality: Actually outgoing when he's undercover, smug, and is very mischievous.
Appearance : Red head with a freckled face, can be mistaken as Silver, Except his hair is a ponytail. He's 13 and short, his eyes are green.
Pokemon: Kangaskhan, Alola Vulpix
Bags: 5 Pokeballs, 5 revives, 1 potion, 1 full heal, town map
Other: Team Rocket Grunt

Bio for pokemon:
Species: Kangaskhan
Nickname: Mino
Nature: Adamant
Other: Captured when he was 11 and his family took him to the Safari Zone in Fuchsia.
Fact: Did you know MissingNo evolves into Kangaskhan in the old games?

Bio for pokemon:
Species: Alolan Vulpix
Nickname: Not so Riochu
Nature: Bold
Other: Xero's test to join team rocket was to steal a pokemon if he succeeded he could keep them. Smuggled/stole this Alolan Vulpix from a discarded 'lost' travellers bag in the pokemon center nearest to the pokemon league. 'He regrets this to this day' Vulpix is known not to listen to his orders only when it wants to, feels threatened.
Nice, accepted

I

IciclePyx

I like all your characters this has me hyped up~

Somehow must sneak Grunt into the rp, and perhaps cause every bit of chaos possible. Nothing extreme, kids are on this lol
Challenge accepted > : D

-What is the rp response length we should all aim for? I can easily write to large paragraphs.
Not sure i can post all day on Monday, maybe twice. Mondays are my enemy!

I

IciclePyx

~Update~
Giving everyone a heads up; Canadian Thanksgiving week, I will be leaving for a long week tomorrow Friday the Eleventh as of this post;
and possibly won't be on here until either the Eighteenth or Nineteenth. Latest would be the twentieth very sorry i wasn't planning on going but family time is necessary and needed. I think? Toodles~

tumblr_p3hzq3AUpf1v68t0mo1_r1_500.gifv
Here's my favourite moment from 'Alola, Kanto!' S20 Ep 42.
^Fact: I actually watch this series in Japanese, actually since Unova and i plan on it for the 'New Pokemon Series' Loving Gou so far has potential. c: