• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon Battle University Sign-Ups

You're still more than welcome to join. You just have to follow the same standards as everyone else, I can't let anyone powergame or get special privileges because the. Everyone will want the same.

Ok here's the rest
More: A bit Selfish but not to Pokèmon, he loves pokèmon but never shows it, Angry at times, He loves the Colur black and likes dark types
Other Pokès: Charmander and Heracross

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Battle Tech University

Student ID registration

Name: Matthew Lincoln
Year: One
Description: Dirty blonde shaggy hair that goes down to just below his ears and brown eyes. He always wears a grey T-shirt with an Alolan beach design on it accompanied by a light blue sleeveless jacket. He also wears a pair of black shorts and some black and white vans. He's also a little tan to everyone's surprise seeing how he lived in the snow all his life. The boy also keeps a pair of sunglasses pinned to his shirt for whenever he may need them.
Pokémon: Chimchar, Deino, Mareep

Question: Will megas be a thing some time in the future or no?

Last edited:
A while down the road I don't see any reason for them not to be! So if you'd like to change your Pokémon with that in mind feel free to edit your post. Otherwise, you're good to join whenever. Please be sure to read over this page and the RP before joining so that you have a grasp of what's going on. Have fun!

Yes you may, but you have to go back and edit the posts with your name in them. You will be allowed to capture more. But you may only have three at any one time

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Lol. Evil team introduction was golden. Couldn't have asked for anything better than a hole in my university. Nice work.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
I'm all for your idea. I'd just post a message here in the description @ing everying who is in telling them that its closed now

Oh, I'm about to do a Hoen Region RP if any of you are interested in the more classic Pokémon trainer experience you might want to check it out.

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
Name: jenny
Year: one
Description: she has blonde hair, it's medium length, she wears a white top, with a blue jacket, she wears light blue tights with a blue skirt, she wears denim trainers with blue laces.
Pokemon: latias,Latios, Espeon, growlith
(Her mum is officer jenny)

Last edited: