• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Pokemon Battle Tournament

LISTEN ALL!!! HEAR YE HEAR YE!!!
SUNDAY JUNE 3RD WILL BEGIN MY WI-FI VERSION OF THE POKEMON LEAGUE!!!
ENTER THE TOURNAMENT BY POSTING ON THIS TOPIC YOUR INTREST AND FRIEND CODE, I WILL TAKE CARE OF A BRACKET AND A BATTLE WILL TAKE PLACE ONCE A WEEK (ONE BATTLE FOR PERSON)
SINGLE ELIMINATION
WINNER GETS TITLE OF STRONGEST EVER
NO LEGIONDARIES OF ANY KIND
ROUND ONE 3 VS 3
ROUND TWO AND FURTHER 6 VS 6
GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Yeah just a hint to you Umanouski..Go read the rules because you obviously havent yet^^ Reading them will help you alot believe me! And welcome to the forum...

After excessivley reading the rules, other posts and amendments to the rules, i have not found anything wrong with posting with plenty of time in advance a tournament. However, a run-of-the-mill unorginized battle is wrong, and unlawful. If you still have a problem with this orginized tournament please feel free to contact me and i will talk with you.

Mabey if this website ran some kind of league or tournament of its own, people would not need to do somthing like this...just a seggestion. Besides that, it would give people much better Wi-Fi experiance and could launch pokemon into somthing more, not just what it is now.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Warned a second time for double posting, no double posting! >:0

You were warned first for using caps in your entire post. Which is against the rules.

Teh Rulez]3. Please try to use ENGLISH rather than Gibberish. That means paragraphs said:
no talking in ALL CAPS,[/b] for that is akin to shouting and is generally frowned upon. And it ticks the hell off out of some of us.

Ill be entering as well My Trainer name is Steven but call me oizen My pokemon Latias and Mew will be switched with My Salamance and Quilava due to the rule of no ledgendaries.

Hey, what's there to do lose...

I'm terrible, but I'll join in anyways, sounds like fun!

Is Phoine a legendary?

Okay, all info is under my Avatar....

Thanks

I have a question about the 3 VS 3 is it going to be like the anime where you can have your six pokemon but can only send out three or is it going to be you can only bring three pokemon?

ok, so e have six right? Ok, because i am in. Is it ok if i take the bye round, or should i just have it at a random pick? just a thought. Oh, and i am thinking about a possible prize...like idk, give me suggestions

I suggest you make it random, unless you want to challenge me. hehehe. But seriously, have it random. And a prize......hmm.....make it either a shiney, a burmy, some kinda nice item, or possibly a classic starter. Depends on what old versians you have.

ok i have thought of a good prize, the winner gets to pick one of 5 eggs i will have in my party, you get what you get sound like fun...or i could just scrounge up a bulbasaur or squirtle egg...

The prize does not interest me Im sure alot of people want them but Im nearly done with the pokedex
But Ive awalys have wanted to battle wirelessly

ok, the moment you have been waiting for, the BRACKET!! Rinok, you get the bye. And here is the main rule. Talk to your opponent to set up a time and place, you can do it on this thread i do not care. Remember, the first round is 3 on 3, so bring your best.

Battle 1
Oizen VS. Gameshark

Battle 2
Umanouski VS. Conor

Rinok will battle whomever he wants after the first round.
Remember, no legiondaries and no level cap
Good luck and good battleing

P.S. If you do not show up at the designated time and place, you are disqualified.
To be fair, give the person an extra 15 minutes to get to the battle zone. Just to be sure.
Main battle rules follow PokeCharms basic battle rules.

oh god!!! Sorry dude!!! I feel so bad!!! Ok, you fight Rinok, and the winner of that battle gets to fight the winner of my battle...omg, sorry!!! Just be sure to talk to that guy. :'(
Again dude, i aplogize