• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Battle Revolution problem

Hey there guys!

Yes, in case you can't tell, I'm new here, but I'm a big fan and have read this site through and through and now have the ability to become a member. But that's not what I'm here for.

Now, I have a team of pokemon, all level 100 (I used the x999 rare candies action replay code to get it, but that could be the problem, I don't know yet) and I want to find another person to fight on WiFi, but when I select my Battle Pass, and it looks for an opponent, this warning comes up that says "These Pokemon are not registered to be put in this Battle Pass". Is it because of the 'Lvl. 50 All' rule or is it the fact that I used an action replay to get my pokemon?

P.S. If this helps my hopefully soon-to-be reputation here, I will NEVER use the action replay to change my Pokemons ability, give them a new nature, give them moves they are not supposed to learn, or pretty much hack them in general. I just use it to level them up and see how they fare.

Thank You For Your Time

I'm fairly sure thats a Lv 50 limit problem, not so much a Action Replay problem. But eh, maybe it is a AR problem. I don't know, but knowing Pokemon games, it's a Lv. limit. I know, cause I do that stuff in the battle tower, because I have an AR also. Although, I also use my AR to get special rare pokemon, just because it's so impossible.

I think it's fair since I can't go to seattle for one freaking pokemon.

Jst thought that may help. Also, this post is likley better in the clinic, cause Jetters and the other Clinic Slaves are more reliable than me.

Mod Edit Jetters: The Name is Jetters, not Plapti.