• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Battle Revolution: Character Generator?

Ah, here goes Fire Fox with a spam-tastic post! I have noticed the whole PWN-o-rific character customization that goes with the new Pokemon Stadium-edition for Wii and, not expecting to be owning a Wii/PS3/360 any time soon, it actually troubles me.

Believe it or not, I am interested solely in the character-customization. It would be a very handy tool for my outfit-issues I have, which I actually have encountered very recently.

In case you can't guess, I am pondering out loud the possibility of someone/anyone knowing of a site that does or MIGHT (in the future) have one of those generator-thingi-ma-bobs.

Erm..the ones that are set up to let you make a character as if you were playing the game, albeit not letting you...well...PLAY the game. :p I'm a cruddy explainer.

This, or any handy, cool, warm (for winter) outfits for my Pikachu persona would be much appreciated. For the record, he IS wearing a beret. Although any suggestions would preferably be descriptive and detailed. I tired to come up with one, bet they were all molested-versions of some anime/game character's outfit.

*is done ranting*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Considering that Battle Revolution still isn't out yet in Japan and nobody even knows the full extent of the customization, I highly doubt you'll find a character generator this soon ^^;

Give it a month or so and maybe something'll be up, but I have no idea who'd put the time in to create one. Ninty may create a mock-version of it in the future to show people what the customization would be like, but it'd probably be a very basic thing.

So... sorry. Guess I can't help you ^^;

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
It's pretty easy to do in Flash - and I could do it technically, but it would require drawing. And I can't do that, so meh. :/

Just get a Wii next year with PBR. :p

I dont know maybe game cube. Im just asking because I dont have wii and im not getting it anytime soon so I wish it was on gamecube to.

Nemesis

Former Administrator
No, it will be on PS3 and XBox 360 too. Think they are making a GBA version aswell.

[size=2pt]The contents of this post is 100% bullshit[/size]