1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon Battle Revolution: Character Generator?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Chat' started by LaenVulpix, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Ah, here goes Fire Fox with a spam-tastic post! I have noticed the whole PWN-o-rific character customization that goes with the new Pokemon Stadium-edition for Wii and, not expecting to be owning a Wii/PS3/360 any time soon, it actually troubles me.

Believe it or not, I am interested solely in the character-customization. It would be a very handy tool for my outfit-issues I have, which I actually have encountered very recently.

In case you can't guess, I am pondering out loud the possibility of someone/anyone knowing of a site that does or MIGHT (in the future) have one of those generator-thingi-ma-bobs.

Erm..the ones that are set up to let you make a character as if you were playing the game, albeit not letting you...well...PLAY the game. :p I'm a cruddy explainer.

This, or any handy, cool, warm (for winter) outfits for my Pikachu persona would be much appreciated. For the record, he IS wearing a beret. Although any suggestions would preferably be descriptive and detailed. I tired to come up with one, bet they were all molested-versions of some anime/game character's outfit.

*is done ranting*

2. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Considering that Battle Revolution still isn't out yet in Japan and nobody even knows the full extent of the customization, I highly doubt you'll find a character generator this soon ^^;

Give it a month or so and maybe something'll be up, but I have no idea who'd put the time in to create one. Ninty may create a mock-version of it in the future to show people what the customization would be like, but it'd probably be a very basic thing.

So... sorry. Guess I can't help you ^^;

3. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

It's pretty easy to do in Flash - and I could do it technically, but it would require drawing. And I can't do that, so meh. :/

Just get a Wii next year with PBR. :p

4. Will battle revolution only be on the wii?

5. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Of course. What else would it be on? :p

6. I dont know maybe game cube. Im just asking because I dont have wii and im not getting it anytime soon so I wish it was on gamecube to.

7. Nemesis

Former Administrator

No, it will be on PS3 and XBox 360 too. Think they are making a GBA version aswell.

[size=2pt]The contents of this post is 100% bullshit[/size]

8. YES!!!!!!! Im getting an X-box 360 for Christmas.YES!!!!!!!!!!

9. Nemesis

Former Administrator

Charmander, I love you.

[size=2pt]You sir, are an idiot[/size]

10. What did I do? Is it because im getting a 360 for X mas?

11. Nemesis

Former Administrator

Because you are so observant

[size=1pt]Twat[/size]

12. I actually fell over leaning back in my chair from reading your conversation.

13. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

You and the entire world.

14. Nem, how'd you get to type so tiny like that?

15. Code:
    [size=10pt]You type inside the size tags like so, but make the number smaller.[/size]