• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Poke'mon Armaggedon [sign up and OOC page]

Hi there, I'm no stranger when it comes to Roleplays so I know the drill when it comes to making a proper one. If you clicked on this topic the it means I've caught your eye, so without further adu, here is the story.

The apocalypse has blown over the poke'mon world, leaving almost destroying it. Poke'mon barely managed to survive but were unable to endure the disaster and have gone extinct. The world is in very bad shape and is only going to get worse if something isn't done. And thus the survivors are torn as to what is to be done... Some Poke'mon are doing their best to restore earth so it can once again support life properly, even though they know that doing so will not bring the humans back to life. Some poke'mon wish to destroy the world even further for sick and sinister purposes. Some Poke'mon have made them selves mercenaries to earn some supplies in order for them to survive. Others have not yet decided on where they stand, but with a bit of influence they may sway to either side. The world belongs to poke'mon now... What will they choose to do with it?

And now the rules. Because wat is fun with out them?

1. Humans are extinct, you can not play as one. Only Poke'mon are allowed.
2. No zombies, as they have been done to death ( no pun intended)
3. You may have two characters at a time.
4. Combat must be done in Pms under supervision of either me (the GM), or a mod (see combat for mor info
5. No meta gaming, God moding, or trolling.
6. Be respectful
7. As GM my word is law.
8. This is the sign up page, do not roleplay here
9. The game takes place at EXISTING regions. Do not make up locations. (Gyms are the exception, as they are now gang hide outs)
10. Your character MUST be part of a faction.
11. You may have only one legendary Poke'mon, but not all of them are playable. (See the list for more info)
12. Your character may start in any stage of their evolution, but evolution takes time. There fore you can not evolve right away.
13. No mega evolution. No humans means no mega ring.
14. No fake'mon or Poke'humans.

Combat rules

Like stated before you must keep fighting in Pms, but there is a lot more to it than that. To start a battle with another player you must have their permission first. Then you must get the attention from either me or a mod to monitor you and the other party. Next you must negotiate an out come and what will happen, this includes but isn't not limited to "who wins" and "if you die", if there is no agreement the fight will be voided. Next you must alert the IC page by having your character do something as an act of aggression to the target Poke'mon, like having this as an action ' blastoise got angry and rushed at Venasaur". One that happens stand by as I'll state that a battle has begun by stating something like " Poke'mon Battle: The first strike, Poke'mon 1 vs Poke'mon 2". Once this happens you can fight with the other party in a pm under the supervision of either me or a mod. When the battle is over wait for me to edit the battle post to add in the end result as well as a summery of the fight. When that happens you are free to post again.

The factions

The Restoration Team- these are the good guys. this faction wants to heal the earth and will do everything in there power to protect it. They serve under the Poke'mon Xerneas (an NPC poke'mon). The restoration team knows that even if earth is healed the humans are gone for good, as death is irreversible.

The Obliterators- these are the bad guys. This faction wants nothing more but to see earth crumble and serve the Poke'mon Yvetal (another NPC). This organization is a cult who believe that I order to restore one must first destroy.

The Freelancers - this faction is an organization of mercenaries. They don't side with any one and their leader is for the most part unknown. They will fight for either side... For a price.

Undecided- pick this if you are unsure of witch side to join or wish to be a loner.

The list of legendary Poke'mon

Mewtwo (In use by the GM)
Mew
The bird trio
Lugia
Ho-oh
Genesect (In use by Frontier Master)
The lake trio

Name: Now that humans are gone, you need to give your self a name.
Poke'mon: what species are you
Gender: M or F ( genderless Poke'mon most state witch they'd prefer to be seen as)
Faction: where do you stand
Ability: what ability dose your char have
Moves: you may know 8 moves in your pool, witch ones do you know
Bio: brief history of your char here.

My characters

Name: Heat Trap
Poke'mon: Charzard
Faction: The Restoration Team
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Flamethrower, Fly, Balst Burn, Dragon Claw, Wing Attack, Metal Claw, Dragon Breath, and Fire Fang
Bio: Once a member of a well constructed team, Heat Trap and his trainer Susan were going to travel the world to conquer the Poke'mon leagues of the world. Needless to say Heat Trap was Susan's fist poke'mon, and the two were the closest of friends. Over the past few months they have successfully obtained all 8 badges of Kanto, and we're on their way to the indigo platoue. But before Sign ups even started, the apocalypse blew over and Susan was Incinerated into a pile of ash. Heat a trap and the other members of the team only survived because they were inside their poke'balls at the time. Heat Trap was getting worried that he was not yet called out like the plan they made before arriving, so he freed him self to see what was going on. It Broke his heart to see what happens to his trainer and he felt it only necessary to tell the others too. He said that now that they are alone that the best Idea was to stick together. But they felt omit best that they go their separate ways. Since then Heat Trap has made it his mission to restore the earth and joined the restoration team. He will never forget about Susan, but he knew that if there was a heaven that she was happily looking down on him.

Name: Mewtwo
Poke'mon: (I think it's obvious)
Faction: Undecided
Ability: Pressure
Moves: Confusion, Psychic, Aura Sphere, Teleport, Shadow ball, Metronome, Thunder Bolt, and Fire Punch.
Bio: Mewtwo never did like the humans, but that's not to say he wasn't sad to see them suffer the way they did. Since their demise he has wandered the world looking for answers as to why what happened happened they way it did. He knew the apocalypse was anything but natural, and it was definitely no accident. Something caused the Armaggedon, and he wanted to know what. He tries to avoid the conflict between the restoration team and the Obliterators. But should the day come where he could find the answers he's looking for by joining either one of them... He will do it In A heart beat.

And that's it. Sign ups are always open. I'll post the IC page once I get a good chunk of players.

Accepted characters

Vangarud the Genesect

Last edited:
Name: Vanguard
Species: Genesect
Faction: Undecided
Ability: Download
Moves: (douse drive) techno blast, Flamethrower, thunderbolt, U-turn, Flash cannon, Bug buzz, Tri Attack and Hyper beam
Bio: Vanguard was glad to see the humans incinerated, after all the pain and suffering for all of his modifications incineration was too good for them. He hated humans but what the obliterators were doing seemed wrong but who was he to judge he was a reanimated fossil who had endured years of inhuman and cruel tests and modifications to make him the ultimate Pokemon weapon but the restoration team seemed to be fighting a losing battle so Vanguard decided to wait a little bit and decide on whose side he was on later

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Shunted this to the PRP Discussions board as it isn't an RP proper yet - feel free to make another thread in the main PRP board with your first post when you're ready! :)