• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon anime RIVALS!!

Can someone create sprites for the following trainers?

Ash (BW)
Gary (Original)
Samurai (Ep 4)
Ritchie
Mandi
Jeanette
Macy
Harrison
Drew
Soledad
Conway
Tobias
Trip
Burgundy
Stephan
Georgia
Luke
Montgomery
Cameron
Virgil

Please?

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Wow, this is a lot, but hey, I guess I'll attempt it~
(Since when was Virgil a rival? Last time I remember, he was from the DMC series, XD)
Also, bear in mind,It might take me a while due to me being away from the place where I sprite everything, and the fact that I'm doing 20 sprites for you~ (I give myself the span of a month, and hopefully by then everything will be completed.)

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Ash.png Gary.png
I can't find a reference picture of the Samurai from Episode 4. Is it from a specific season that I'm not looking at,or do you mean Samuel?(The trainer who trained Tepig before Ash?) And can you provide a reference picture of it? I can't find it, at all.
Here's Ash and Gary for now~ (I'll make it transparent later)

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Conway.png Soledad.png Cameron.png Virgil.png Ritchie.png Samurai.png Jeanette.pngMontgomery.pngGeorgia.pngLuke.png
These are Luke, Conway, Soledad,Cameron, Virgil, Montgomery, Richie, the Samurai from Episode 4, which I decided to ditch the mask and Jeanette.Alright, this'll be my second/ hopefully last update before I send the rest, transparent all at once.Sorry for not finishing all of these sprites by the end of the month, I've just reset my computer, and some of the sprites I made got deleted.
I plan for the rest to be done by the beginning of summer, if that's fine by you. Thank you for being so patient!

Last edited: