• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon and the Pokemon Regions

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the start people had been a bit bored in there life in TV and there dull shows until Pokemon was created. the start of it was made in Japan ???. then broadcasted in other parts of the world. the first episode was in the Johto region then the Kanto then to Hoenn then finally! Sinnoh the newest region in our times until it is completed. But still people alays like to create a new name for a region. Well can the creators of pokemon do a contest or something like make -up a name for a new region tehn send it. Can they even do that???????? Well in my opinion i would actully like to do that so i can get creative. If you ask me we can do anything we would like to do if you can face it. Can you? ??? ??? ??? ??? ;D

well hi cambodianamethyst i am emeraldjade73. well you are right because it did start in Japan and i guess it did spread all around the world. then broadcasted in the USA. the names for the pokemon are interesting like Torterra and Dialga and Palkia. weird name huh? i don't really like the johto or kanto region pokemon because well to me they weren't really cool. then when they reached the hoenn and sinnoh region it started to be awesome. I did like pokemon when i was little. well about the contest to name the best region it would be cool. I might do that if they send flyers!! they could do that if you email the creators of pokemon. if would cool if they actually say yes. i can face your challenge easily. make up a new region ha! simple. and i am her cousin.

cambodianamethyst, you're getting n00bed for this.

Don't, I repeat Don't abuse the smilies. And learn not to double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.